Halima Aden quits runway modelling over religious views

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Waryaa stop regurgitating like and old cassette. The only place were the trouble is are in South Somalia which inshaAllah wont last much longer. And why is it that the only place that Al-shabab roam freely and attack is were the most foreign soldiers are. And why did they emerge when the foreigners invaded South Somalia? And why supplies them with weapons and arms? Why do they only kill somalis like students that will provide change to the country? If you're bright enough you will understand that they work with and for the enemies of Somalia.

No you are wrong there was terrorist groups way from AlShabaab even exited, ever heard of Al Salahiya and Al Itihaad, they exited way before foreign forces even arrived in Somalia and still operate within Somalia's borders.

You are misinformed about Somalia and the fact that you are blaming foreigners is stupid and dumb, last time I checked AlShabaab gets most of it's support from the locals and has sympetherziers like you and @Asli .

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No you are wrong there was terrorist groups way from AlShabaab even exited, ever heard of Al Salahiya and Al Itihaad, they exited way before foreign forces even arrived in Somalia and still operate within Somalia's borders.

You are misinformed about Somalia and the fact that you are blaming foreigners is stupid and dumb, last time I checked AlShabaab gets most of it's support from the locals and has sympetherziers like you and @Asli .
sympathizers*. Spelling matters ❀

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
sympathizers*. Spelling matters ❀

When you have nothing to refute you focus on spelling, what a retard, Nayaa Go back to the hell hole and be ready to be fourth wife to a fat Saudi Arabian educated Sheikh who would lash you out with a belt if you go out to see your mom a block away without a guardian.:mjlol:

Lol naive all of those scary names are just names waryaa, al-ithihad wal jamacatul blablablaπŸ˜… there are no real terrorist, you have mercenaries and then you have handlers. According to western intelligence Al-shabab have been 5000 in numbers for almost a decade and a halfπŸ˜… and they still controll the same areas toπŸ˜… even with the "constant" drone attacks being made, something isnt adding up. And the foreigners have only trained 800 Somali soldiers about that same timeπŸ˜… ciyaar bay wadaan if you cant see that, then its upp to you sxb.

If you don't have any reasonable response then be quite, dont just insult and label people πŸ˜ͺ

Why don't you leave the West and go back to live in the 7th century pagan desert lifestyle, what you doing here in the West If you don't appreciate the freedom they offer? Tell me?:mjhaps:
They do appreciate the freedoms the west given them. The freedoms to practice their religion protected by the constitution and law.

When you have nothing to refute you focus on spelling, what a retard, Nayaa Go back to the hell hole and be ready to be fourth wife to a fat Saudi Arabian educated Sheikh who would lash you out with a belt if you go out to see your mom a block away without a guardian.:mjlol:
Langaab why would you even speak of it as something that happens everydayπŸ˜… somali women dont marry arabs in their numbers, did your western friends tell you that in order to give you dhiig karπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Villainess

The term "naaya" shouldn't be capitalized after a comma❀

They are jealous madoows. its called Lipstickalley. they are extremely islamophobic too. also this person claims to be somali
View attachment 155437View attachment 155438

They're right though. I'm Somali-Canadian and all the Somali girls in my school wore the hijab at like 6 or 7 years old. Meanwhile, the Pakistani girls and Arab girls weren't wearing the hijab. Some Pakistanis and Arabs decided to start wearing the hijab in high school while others never did. Most of the Somali girls I know that wore the hijab back then, no longer wear it. I graduated from high school 2 years ago, the second the girls went to college, they stopped wearing it. It is forced on a young age. Somali girls everywhere have been taking off their hijabs.

dat soul burning ether goddamn :urgh::whew:

Had to do it for the culture man .

giphy.gif

Villainess

They're right though. I'm Somali-Canadian and all the Somali girls in my school wore the hijab at like 6 or 7 years old. Meanwhile, the Pakistani girls and Arab girls weren't wearing the hijab. Some Pakistanis and Arabs decided to start wearing the hijab in high school while others never did. Most of the Somali girls I know that wore the hijab back then, no longer wear it. I graduated from high school 2 years ago, the second the girls went to college, they stopped wearing it. It is forced on a young age. Somali girls everywhere have been taking off their hijabs.
wearing it young doesn't equate to force. we all know Somalis are the most realistic freedom giving out of all the groups. Ceeb culture, sure. but force? no. leave that to the arabs and desis who threaten to honor kill. @Halimo Supremist

wearing it young doesn't equate to force. we all know Somalis are the most realistic freedom giving out of all the groups. Ceeb culture, sure. but force? no. leave that to the arabs and desis who threaten to honor kill. @Halimo Supremist

I've been wearing it since childhood and I asked to wear the hijab. No-one told me to do it. I think most Somali girls will go back to wearing it. They're going through a phase were unfortunately they're experimenting with haram things. Not because they were forced into it.

I hate that narrative because they're dismissing hijabis who observe modesty as oppressed. Its a requirement from Allah (s.w.t) and should he upheld. Even if someone is pressured into wearing it,removing it is not the answer as the person is sinning by taking it off.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Good for her I guess. That is her decision to make. Can we respect the others decisions of leaving Islam and not wearing the hijab as well please.
There are more people joining Islam, and appreciating the Hijab everyday, so no one really cares if people leave islam or stop wearing the hijab. We only start caring when they are trying to shove agendas down our throats.

Its not for everyone thats true, and not everyone can resist the prejudice faced in the west for women wearing hijab, for me its a testament for how firm they are in their beliefs. You're right it shouldnt be forced they should decide for themselves If they want it. As the religion says that nothing should be forced upon you, but should accept it for yourself.

Their feeble little minds cannot fathom the fact that she'd choose the path of religion/modesty instead of flaunting her body, but that's all black women know to do, all they got going for them
Numbers one song in that country is WAP (wet ass pussy) sxb what else would one expect from those people. And tommorrow they will scream march with us in solidarity, when they cant even accept her wish.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Numbers one song in that country is WAP (wet ass pussy) sxb what else would one expect from those people. And tommorrow they will scream march with us in solidarity, when they cant even accept her wish.
:whoa: Let us not go there. Racist cops will kill not only African Americans but Somalis as well. I agree with you tho, the individuals who wrote that were tripping.

:whoa: Let us not go there. Racist cops will kill not only African Americans but Somalis as well. I agree with you tho, the individuals who wrote that were tripping.
Were not that hollow sxb was just getting through my message, we would still march with them as in injustice dhigeena wuu kar karkaraa. Something they should learn instead of harassing a young lady who has made a choice that has nothing to do with them. Its not like she became the spokesperson for bluelivesmatter.

Trending

Latest posts