Halima Aden quits runway modelling over religious views

I think these madows are salty that they have to wear revealing clothes, wigs, weaves and try to feminize their appearance with makeup and sleep on the first date to draw a guy in.

Halimo on the other hand can go bare faced and dress and will still be considered beautiful.

I like Halima, but I hate that she tries to make us seem like we have inferiority complexes toward lighter skin .

Halima: “Being Somali and being African, beauty for us was always about the lighter skinned girls who were considered to be beautiful. " :hova:

she doesn't seem to get the jist that Somalis care much more about facial features and hair texture than mere colour

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Shit is crazy. I saw pics of Somalis in 1960s and they were wearing skirts and had their hair uncovered.

Most Somalis were into religion untill Saudi Arabia exported their Wahabnism into Somalia and forced them to wear Hijab, blow them self for the man up in the sky and throw stones on adulterers and among other things,The Kingdom has most Muslims on lock and they follow whatever they preach them,fucking sheeps.

Last edited:
Most Somalis were into religion untill Saudi Arabia made exported their Wahabnism into Somalia and forced them to wear Hijab, blow them self for the man up in the sky and throw stones on adulterers and among other things,The Kingdom has most Muslims on lock now and they follow whatever they preach them,fucking sheeps.
Calaacalka naga dhaaf Ina adheer, waxyaabo islaheen ha isku keenin. Yep Somalia with all its terrorist is the most dangerous place in the world, and yet you have foreigners shopping tons of rare minerals, metals, frankincense etc. If you cant see that the troubles came with the foreigners black, white, arabs them i cant help you waryaa!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
that was the prime of their deen

Somalis were never religious before 1991,there were clubs and bars everywhere, women didn't used to cover their hair, sex and music was part of life,after the civil war the Arabs give y'all orders to fix up and and Somalia had no other option but to become an extreme conservative society thus funding relgious fanatics and groups and everything went to shits untill now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalis were never religious before 1991,there were clubs and bars everywhere, women didn't used to cover their hair, sex and music was part of life,after the civil war the Arabs give y'all orders to fix up and and Somalia had no other option but to become an extreme conservative society thus funding relgious fanatics and groups and everything went to shits untill now.
Is that a good thing???:damn::deadrose:

They are killing her on Lipstick alley and insulting her. miskeenta.
Thats cause they're dead inside, they equate material wealth and being sought after by men as making it😪 the sisters choice is none of their concern. They need to stop living through her, get on that treadmill and get that modelling job for themselves.

You're knowledge of history is poor sxb go read up. The secularist destroyed Somalia it started by massa execution of culuma, then it proceded to officers and then civilians. As the goverment seized to exist so did everything with it. We had no ambassadorsin Saudi, and no arabs were in Somalia so how were we taking orders from them🤔 if you want sex, drinks and partying then by all means go and "enjoy" why are you here ranting infront of us backwards people 😅

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is that a good thing???:damn::deadrose:

To have freedom what to do is a good for everyone, did you know AlShaydaan will execute you if you play soccer or listen to songs, you should be the last talking since you run away from that violence without shoes and relocated here in the west, aren't you enjoying the freedom to listen Rihanna and Xxxtention while people back home can't even listen to old Qaraami songs?:childplease:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You're knowledge of history is poor sxb go read up. The secularist destroyed Somalia it started by massa execution of culuma, then it proceded to officers and then civilians. As the goverment seized to exist so did everything with it. We had no ambassadorsin Saudi, and no arabs were in Somalia so how were we taking orders from them🤔 if you want sex, drinks and partying then by all means go and "enjoy" why are you here ranting infront of us backwards people 😅

I don't need to read about the history of Somalia when I witnessesed most of these things as a kid, I am not a Ciyaal who heard about thesebthings by word of mouth or read it on a book, I was freaking there.:bell:

To have freedom what to do is a good for everyone, did you know AlShaydaan will execute you if you play soccer or listen to songs, you should be the last talking since you run away from that violence without shoes and relocated here in the west, aren't you enjoying the freedom to listen Rihanna and Xxxtention while people back home can't even listen to old Qaraami songs?:childplease:
Waryaa stop regurgitating like and old cassette. The only place were the trouble is are in South Somalia which inshaAllah wont last much longer. And why is it that the only place that Al-shabab roam freely and attack is were the most foreign soldiers are. And why did they emerge when the foreigners invaded South Somalia? And why supplies them with weapons and arms? Why do they only kill somalis like students that will provide change to the country? If you're bright enough you will understand that they work with and for the enemies of Somalia.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
public sex and drunkies walking around raping young girls is not something to be proud of. Move along

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Calaacalka naga dhaaf Ina adheer, waxyaabo islaheen ha isku keenin. Yep Somalia with all its terrorist is the most dangerous place in the world, and yet you have foreigners shopping tons of rare minerals, metals, frankincense etc. If you cant see that the troubles came with the foreigners black, white, arabs them i cant help you waryaa!
Take your terrorist ass out of you here, go worship the AlShaydaans you sympathize with you bakhti, akhas why do we attract terrorist sympathizers horta?.:pacspit:

I don't need to read about the history of Somalia when I witnessesed most of these things as a kid, I am not a Ciyaal who heard about thesebthings by word of mouth or read it on a book, I was freaking there.:bell:
You're not unique so have many more. But atleast they are smart enough to realize that Al-shabab are a foreign entity with a somali face, used to hinder any progress being made, so that we will always depend on foreigners for security, which they will never bring cause that would make them leave, and why would they leave there cash cow? They havent left Afghanistan or Iraq for almost 20 years.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
public sex and drunkies walking around raping young girls is not something to be proud of. Move along

Why don't you leave the West and go back to live in the 7th century pagan desert lifestyle, what you doing here in the West If you don't appreciate the freedom they offer? Tell me?:mjhaps:

Take your terrorist ass out of you here, go worship the AlShaydaans you sympathize with you bakhti, akhas why do we attract terrorist sympathizers horta?.:pacspit:
Who said i was a sympathizer hadikaab yahow😅 learn to read, if you're not taking advantage of the "superior" western education system that you hold dear then yaa wax ju sameeyn karo sxb😅

Trending