Haiti President Jovenel Moïse killed in attack at home

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you know what conditions they were given to gain independence in the first place?

Excuse after excuse.

enough with the victimhood mentality.

Haiti is led by pure and undiluted blacks. Blacks that look like they never left west Africa. True to their nature they can’t run a country. It is a shifhole.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol, seriously?

I don't even get angry/affected when people shit on Somalia and you are getting worked up about Haiti? :dwill:

When people trash Somalis, it ain't my people that do it. I always look at it and go, my people are better than that, they sympathise.

However, when I have linked clear cut reasons for their economic situation multiple times in this thread and people are choosing to ignore it because it does not fit their narrative about madoows, yes I get dissapointed. I could give less of a f*ck about Haiti, it was just the jaahilnimo I saw on this thread that finished me.

I want better for my people than to choose jaahilnimo over sympathy.

Apollo

VIP
When people trash Somalis, it ain't my people that do it. I always look at it and go, my people are better than that, they sympathise.

However, when I have linked clear cut reasons for their economic situation multiple times in this thread and people are choosing to ignore it because it does not fit their narrative about madoows, yes I get dissapointed. I could give less of a f*ck about Haiti, it was just the jaahilnimo I saw on this thread that finished me.

I want better for my people than to choose jaahilnimo over sympathy.

Almost every group gets trashed on SomaliSpot. Even Whites, Arabs, and Asians. Equal opportunity banter.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Almost every group gets trashed on SomaliSpot. Even Whites, Arabs, and Asians. Equal opportunity banter.

I get trashing them for their politics but their economic situation is below the belt.

I pray to god Somalia never gets as badly f*cked over as Haiti did. Those guys are still paying the price for independence 200 years later.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
First black Republic, Haiti, the oldest black shithole, killed their own President 😂😂. Madoows are terrible

:deadrose: :damn: :deadrose:

Naclatullah Africa and her descendents.
Formaggio is Next according to my Suugo Five Thirty Eight prediction
1625668277248.png

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I’m sorry but the Somalis laughing about this in this thread really should look at where they came from.

Somalia has been destroyed by tribalism and Jihadi terrorism. None of these things exist in Haiti. They peacefully live with each other in their shitholeness, probably all related to each other as well.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Going to mention again for newcomers to the thread.

Quick Haiti lesson.

• In 1700s, France sets up slave island in Caribbean called Saint-Domingue (Haiti)
  • In 1804, becomes first black independent nation by militarily defeating France
  • France was humiliated and with the help of US&Europe decide to not let Haiti trade
  • European powers and US also refuse to recognise Haiti's government
  • Haiti was in debt from buying weaponry during their war for independence
  • France comes back to Haiti and strong-arms them for $21 Billion USD of reparations
  • Haiti spends nearly its entire economic output from 1815 to 1947 to pay off France
  • The US marines invade Haiti twice in 1915 and plunder their gold reserves and finances
  • After paying off debt in 1947, Haiti goes back into debt to stabilise their ruined economy
  • In December 2003, Haiti's democratic president asks France to pay back their money
  • A few weeks later, democratically elected president is overthrown and France refuses to let UN intervene
Hope this gives a clear picture. Haiti went from being the most prosperous colony on earth to having a ruined economy by the time they paid off their reparations.

One last thing. The reason Haiti paid reparations was because France wanted to be paid back for the cost of each person in Haiti, considering them as lost assets after they were freed from slavery.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus

Many second world countries underwent debt cycle boom and busts. Lebanon is currently undergoing one, Argentina did a couple, yet those highly indebted 2nd world countries did not fall to the level of Hiati.

None of them went into debt that was equivalent to almost the entirety of their economic output for over a century. At the same time being barred from trading with other nations whilst also having their national finances being raided by the US marines on two occasions.

There is no debate on this topic academically sxb. No other country economically suffered as much as Haiti did.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Blacks are cursed people (Somalis included)

:drakekidding: :drakekidding: :drakekidding:

200 years after their revolution,
they have achieved: complete shithole of a civilization.

:damn::damn:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
130 years of sending almost their entire GDP overseas to pay off an illegitimate debt.

Think about that for a second.

Yet ppl on this thread want to clown on them for their economic misfortune.

Trending