Hair Gurus, Come Through

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Alright, ladies. I need some legitimate advice.

By the end of December 2021, I’d like my hair to touch my hips. To do this, I need to grow approximately 10-12 inches of hair. That’s basically 0.8-1 inch of hair growth per month.

1) Drop any tips & tricks that can speed up my hair growth, so that I can reach my goal.

2) Drop any hair regimens that you swear by.

Naa

Not Chun li
I don't care about my hair that much but it grows when I braid it. I do cornrows, very very ugly but my hair grew like 2 inches in a month. And I put coconut oil in my hair and use aloe vera gel when I comb it.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
This is my goal for next year too lol. I’ve been doing research and so far I’ve seen that deep conditioning once a week and taking liquid biotin helps promote significant growth. I’m gonna try this and see if it actually works for me

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I don't care about my hair that much but it grows when I braid it. I do cornrows, very very ugly but my hair grew like 2 inches in a month. And I put coconut oil in my hair and use aloe vera gel when I comb it.

How long can your braids/cornrows last?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
This is my goal for next year too lol. I’ve been doing research and so far I’ve seen that deep conditioning once a week and taking liquid biotin helps promote significant growth. I’m gonna try this and see if it actually works for me

I heard liquid biotin would not only grow out your hair, but other types of hair on the body. I’ll give it a shot & see how my body reacts to it. How long is your hair as of now?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Alright, ladies. I need some legitimate advice.

By the end of December 2021, I’d like my hair to touch my hips. To do this, I need to grow approximately 10-12 inches of hair. That’s basically 0.8-1 inch of hair growth per month.

1) Drop any tips & tricks that can speed up my hair growth, so that I can reach my goal.

2) Drop any hair regimens that you swear by.

For growth try castor oil and biotin oil. They both work wonders.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Find out your hair porosity to see what’s best for your hair type
Get trims regularly
Lots of moisture

My hair is curly, 3b with a high porosity. Any tips that could help this type of hair, especially with the porosity I have?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It depends on how often you wash your hair. Apply it afew hours before you wash it then rinse it out when its absorbed into your hair. Then shampoo and condition it as usual.

That’s terrible advice. You shouldn’t shampoo and condition after deep conditioning. You should shampoo, deep condition and then rinse with water.