Habo from the fight speaks out. The fight was about an ashy abdi

Don’t worry about my dad. I guarantee you he was and still is a far better father than yours. Indeed, well beyond the quality most Somali kids endure. He’s like a needle in a haystack in Somali communities, unfortunately.

Yes...you can measure IQ.
If your dad was so good his daughter wouldnt become a selfhating gaal. He failed you. Sad you cant see that. My condolence to you

VixR

Veritas
If your dad was so good his daughter wouldnt become a selfhating gaal. He failed you. Sad you cant see that. My condolence to you
My dad knows me very well. I’d venture to say I’m his favorite. How about we let him decide if I’ve died in his eyes.

I just look around at the typical Somali fathers. I’ve been doing it all my life.
That's the problem with you hate being Somali and you're biased.. I believe you're somewhat an intelligent person.. But what ruins it for you is you're too stuck up and look down on your own people.. You're too white washed.

She is beyond arrogant. She act like her opinions are fact. I cant believe she said its a fact that girls dad is at fault with nothing to back it up with. A stuck up know it all

Yes bro she's too arrogant.. This will ruin it for her.. She hate being associated with anything Somali :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
She is beyond arrogant. She act like her opinions are fact. I cant believe she said its a fact that girls dad is at fault with nothing to back it up with. A stuck up know it all
It’s as good as a fact. I’m sorry you can’t see it.

My dad knows me very well. I’d venture to say I’m his favorite. How about we let him decide if I’ve died in his eyes.
For that to happen he needs to post here. From everything you said about your sister...I think she is his fave. If I was him I woukd favour her

VixR

Veritas
For that to happen he needs to post here. From everything you said about your sister...I think she is his fave. If I was him I woukd favour her
My sister is amazing. I remember you being surprised I love and that I’m close with all my siblings, bc you told me you aren’t. There’s no half siblings through sister wives, or an nth wife to speak of.

My sister is amazing. I remember you being surprised that I love and that I’m close with all my siblings and that you aren’t. There’s no half siblings or nth wife to speak of.
I am close to my siblings. Dont take my jokes to heart. Me and my siblings even do business together. Im also close to my technically half siblings. But in my eyes they are full siblings. You dont know how somali community works and you use white people thinking anylizing us. Hence why you will never understand us. Tell me am I right when people ask you where you from you dont mention being somali?

VixR

Veritas
I am close to my siblings. Dont take my jokes to heart. Me and my siblings even do business together. Im also close to my technically half siblings. But in my eyes they are full siblings. You dont know how somali community works and you use white people thinking anylizing us. Hence why you will never understand us. Tell me am I right when people ask you where you from you dont mention being somali?
Your obsession is showing, Gooney. The impact of polygamy on Somalis is the subject here. Not my father, or Islam, or where I say I’m from. Stick to the topic and stop lying about what it’s done.
My dad is better than your dad? Is this 3rd grade??
Let me catch you up, sis. This is someone who had another username and still obsesses about the same three things with me: He always brings up my dad, Islam, being Somali. Don’t consider it a normal conversation. Next, he will ask, “If a Somali person is dying, would you give them CPR?”

Your obsession is showing, Gooney. The impact of polygamy on Somalis is the subject here. Not my father, or Islam, or where I say I’m from. Stick to the topic and stop lying about what it’s done.
Stop calling me gooney. You are obsessed with that poster. My only thing was stop talking in absolutes. You can have any opinion you want. But opinions are not fact. You said its a fact a man cant have 2 families and be good dad. Thats an opinion

Western governments need to start enforcing the laws surrounding polygamy. Especially against polygamist men. Jail them, withdraw their passports, and the problem will go away.

VixR

Veritas
Stop calling me gooney. You are obsessed with that poster. My only thing was stop talking in absolutes. You can have any opinion you want. But opinions are not fact. You said its a fact a man cant have 2 families and be good dad. Thats an opinion
It’s a fact. The plurality of anecdote is fact. If your dad is an outlier, good for you. But I highly, highly doubt it.

My dad is better than your dad? Is this 3rd grade??

@VixR has been infected with the 68iq thing through Sspot :trumpsmirk:

Sister VixR run two-three rounds in a all white neighborhood, then sit down and take 20-30 deep breaths. Breathing this white air will restore or increase your intelligence level :gnzbryw:

So its your opinion you portray as fact now. My dad has 2 wives. I didnt know he was bad dad and i hate my half siblings. Thanks for the info

Imagine if your father only had one wife, your mother, and gave all his time and attention to you and your siblings rather than splitting it. If you have it good now, it would have been even better in that case. However you spin it, polygamy is a selfish vice for men who are willing to take from their children—in this case full fatherly attention and resources— to satisfy their sexual lust for more than one woman. It's a disgusting and backward practice that needs to end.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR has been infected with the 68iq thing through Sspot :trumpsmirk:

Sister VixR run two-three rounds in a all white neighborhood, then sit down and take 20-30 deep breaths. Breathing this white air will restore or increase your intelligence level :gnzbryw:
Liste, no matter the level of absurdity you try to attach to it, IQ is measurable. It can be affected by your time in the womb, your genes and your environment, but its very much real.

It’s a fact. The plurality of anecdote is fact. If your dad is an outlier, good for you. But I highly, highly doubt it.
You cant have fact and then say there can be an outliner. Thats where you contradict yourself. If you said most men cant have 2 families and be there for both i woukd agree. Its just the absolutism i reacted to

Trending