Habo from the fight speaks out. The fight was about an ashy abdi

The same thing happened in America

We have families fighting because abdi buck tooth can’t keep it in his pants

The ghetto xalimo was stalking her step mom accusing her of putting ‘sixir’ on her dad. I wonder who planted those ideas in to her head....

@Reiko I always say behind every atrocity in Somalia is a an ashy abdi

22 adverts you know, this aunty ain't playing, she has 22 adverts but the video is only 32 minutes lol.

Stop lying to us we are not stupid! Most men who get a second wife have more 4 kids already, and they always opt for a young girl, never a divorcee. It’s all about sex. Somali men choose sex over their kids and wife.

Knowles walalo you seem upset, ma garoob aya tahay?

Dhib ma leh laakiin you can be my 4th wife God willing

why wouldn't they go for a young gabar meesha hadii la kaga horeeye than It isn't good. It's simple choose between cultivated land or uncultivated one should always pick uncultivated land

Knowles walalo you seem upset, ma garoob aya tahay?

Dhib ma leh laakiin you can be my 4th wife God willing

why wouldn't they go for a young gabar meesha hadii la kaga horeeye than It isn't good. It's simple choose between cultivated land or uncultivated one should always pick uncultivated land
An older experienced farax once gave me this advice: never go for a garoob waa bohol.. So watch out sxb.

This is the aunty that released the interview with the UK Somali girl who got raped by her dad for years and her mum ignored her when she told her.

Think this was in January 2019.

Btw the dads explanation for this story was the fact that her mum is in a camp in Yemen and she is making up the story so she can help bring her mum over to the UK. The dad and mum are no longer together so he has no reason to bring her over. The girl and her dad had a falling out which led to this fake story ALLEGEDLY

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Well that’s disappointing I was hoping she did call her a , fighting over a man :nahgirl:

VixR

Veritas
Well that puts context despite it still being ghetto and disgusting on both ends.Being offered insincere life advice by your mother’s adversary and father’s 2nd wife which broke apart the family brings layers to the situation.

The same thing happened in America

We have families fighting because abdi buck tooth can’t keep it in his pants

The ghetto xalimo was stalking her step mom accusing her of putting ‘sixir’ on her dad. I wonder who planted those ideas in to her head....

@Reiko I always say behind every atrocity in Somalia is a an ashy abdi
This post belongs in the qashin bin and you need to seek help for you dad leaving you for his mistress

Lol are you too stupid to understand that this farax couldn’t handle two families since they are fighting in public and the police had to separate them? Or does this scream a normal family dynamic to you?

Sex is the focal point because you just said it’s ok if they keep the kids at 4, well then he can have four kids with one woman.

Stop lying to us we are not stupid! Most men who get a second wife have more 4 kids already, and they always opt for a young girl, never a divorcee. It’s all about sex. Somali men choose sex over their kids and wife.
All lies but he should have controlled his kids plus women in the first place

An older experienced farax once gave me this advice: never go for a garoob waa bohol.. So watch out sxb.

:drakekidding: Naah the old farax nigga is wrong he must be an old head virgin, the right saying is ''always go for a garoob waa bahal"

The more experienced a woman is the more amazing she becomes, a true bahal in bed.

Well that puts context despite it still being ghetto and disgusting on both ends.Being offered insincere life advice by your mother’s adversary and father’s 2nd wife which broke apart the family brings layers to the situation.
Could have been a dangerous situation

VixR

Veritas
Could have been a dangerous situation
I didn’t watch the video. I try to avoid most videos on here. But a random edo giving unsolicited advice vs. your father’s 2nd mouthing you off is not the same thing. They have a shitty father. All too common in the Somali community.

Trending