Habo from the fight speaks out. The fight was about an ashy abdi

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Let me catch you up, sis. This is someone who had another username and still obsesses about the same three things with me: He always brings up my dad, Islam, being Somali. Don’t consider it a normal conversation. Next, he will ask, “If a Somali person is dying, would you give them CPR?”

Very juvenile. You may have touched a nerve or he just admires you and shows it thru his freakishly obsessive posts? Either way, good luck lol.

IstarZ

@VixR has been infected with the 68iq thing through Sspot :trumpsmirk:

Sister VixR run two-three rounds in a all white neighborhood, then sit down and take 20-30 deep breaths. Breathing this white air will restore or increase your intelligence level :gnzbryw:

She has a higher IQ than you. Don’t hate sxb.

VixR

Veritas
You cant have fact and then say there can be an outliner. Thats where you contradict yourself. If you said most men cant have 2 families and be there for both i woukd agree. Its just the absolutism i reacted to
Good fathers with multiple wives are outliers. It’s a function of juggling multiple families to become detached or useless, and most of the time, they’re not carrying out their responsibilities to begin with. Wallahi I wish a study would be conducted. I would comfortably bet on the results.

Good fathers with multiple wives are outliers. It’s a function of juggling multiple families to become detached or useless, and most of the time, they’re not carrying out their responsibilities to begin with. Wallahi I wish a study would be conducted. I would comfortably bet on the results.
So in other words you agree with me. Outliner is not fact. Glad i could guide you to the right side. What woukd you do without me lol

She has a higher IQ than you. Don’t hate sxb.
Well I never claimed I was the most intelligent person on this forum.. She might be smarter than me.. But it still doesn't change the fact she's white washed and looks down on her own roots (Somali) and she's also very arrogant and thinks Islam is for stupid unintelligent people etc.. If you agree with all that to get some cheap scores at me good luck sir.

VixR

Veritas
So in other words you agree with me. Outliner is not fact. Glad i could guide you to the right side. What woukd you do without me lol
Fam, Merriam-Webster is free.
Well I never claimed I was the most intelligent person on this forum.. She might be smarter than me.. But it still doesn't change the fact she's white washed and looks down on her own roots (Somali) and she's also very arrogant and thinks Islam is for stupid unintelligent people etc.. If you agree with all that to get some cheap scores at me good luck sir.
I never said anything of the sort. Get over yourself.

IstarZ

How old are you? Don’t take what’s said online too seriously lol.

I don’t like seeing a sister hounded regardless of her religiosity or lack thereof and judging from her posts she seems sane. That’s a major bonus judging from this place.

I don’t like seeing a sister hounded regardless of her religiosity or lack thereof and judging from her posts she seems sane. That’s a major bonus judging from this place.
Vix is big girl....she dont need defending. And she is not sane. She is somali like the rest of us. Also she is liked here in a weird way.

I don't even have anything against her.. But she better cool down with the insults.. She just called every Somali father a failure except her own which she refers to as a needle in haystack.. According to her view most of us have deadbeat fathers. Do you agree with her on this?

IstarZ

Vix is big girl....she dont need defending. And she is not sane. She is somali like the rest of us. Also she is liked here in a weird way.

Defending? Only stated what I’ve observed based on a remark someone made. She’s more sane than most imo. Why’s that weird? Would you rather ppl hate her?

All Somalis are insane miyaa? Ergo she is too?

IstarZ

I don't even have anything against her.. But she better cool down with the insults.. She just called every Somali father a failure except her own which she refers to as a needle in haystack.. According to her view most of us have deadbeat fathers. Do you agree with her on this?

I agree there is a problem with Somali fathers being absent in our community. That’s something even ajnabis have commented on irl. What I find interesting is that you fellas have no qualms when certain male posters malign, degrade and talk absolute trash about Somali women day in and day out, but you’re all up in arms when she makes a comment based on reality? It’s that sorta hypocrisy that stinks and shows that when you fail to even acknowledge the problem, how can you even begin to solve it?

I disagree with her on the numbers but there is a huge problem with absentee fathers.

Defending? Only stated what I’ve observed based on a remark someone made. She’s more sane than most imo. Why’s that weird? Would you rather ppl hate her?

All Somalis are insane miyaa? Ergo she is too?
She is absolutely not one of the most sane people here and i say that as someone who likes her. She is as extreme as most people here. Just from different angle

I agree there is a problem with Somali fathers being absent in our community. That’s something even ajnabis have commented on irl. What I find interesting is that you fellas have no qualms when certain male posters malign, degrade and talk absolute trash about Somali women day in and day out, but you’re all up in arms when she makes a comment based on reality? It’s that sorta hypocrisy that stinks and shows that when you fail to even acknowledge the problem, how can you even begin to solve it?

I disagree with her on the numbers but there is a huge problem with absentee fathers.
So you're defending her because you are same gender that's it :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tenor.gif

Keep it going guys

VixR

Veritas
Just stubborn due to being Somali.
I’m not stubborn. I only seem stubborn bc the views on here are so extreme, stating things as they are is fought against. If I’m wrong, I abandon it. It just so happens, this one of the few places I practically never am. That’s my theory on why I’m [still] here lol. It’s a vacuum.

Trending