Habo from the fight speaks out. The fight was about an ashy abdi

I didn’t watch the video. I try to avoid most videos on here. But a random edo vs. your father’s 2nd mouthing you off is not the same thing. They have a shitty father.
This reminds me of how my uncle's daughters beat his new wife carrying his kid and ever since i have lost all respect for him still siding with the kids,plus their mother who he divorced and is the main reason the situation got out of hand as he was warned to not do so

I didn’t watch the video. I try to avoid most videos on here. But a random edo giving unsolicited advice vs. your father’s 2nd mouthing you off is not the same thing. They have a shitty father. All too common in the Somali community.
The girl's face is finished as this will not be the last time that edo meets them and that might be her last too

I didn’t watch the video. I try to avoid most videos on here. But a random edo giving unsolicited advice vs. your father’s 2nd mouthing you off is not the same thing. They have a shitty father. All too common in the Somali community.

We dont know the father. Good father can have bad kids as well.

VixR

Veritas
This reminds me of how my uncle's daughters beat his new wife carrying his kid and ever since i have lost all respect for him still siding with the kids,plus their mother who he divorced and is the main reason the situation got out of hand as he was warned to not do so
Yikes...
The girl's face is finished as this will not be the last time that edo meets them and that might be her last too
One things for sure, if that’s her mom’s sisterwife that video isn’t the last of the issue, and there’ll be other altercations.

:drakekidding: Naah the old farax nigga is wrong he must be an old head virgin, the right saying is ''always go for a garoob waa bahal"

The more experienced a woman is the more amazing she becomes, a true bahal in bed.

You sound thirsty but good luck..

images

VixR

Veritas
How? What did he do?
Men who marry multiple wives are impossible at being good fathers. They’re as good as sperm donors. Only one of their wives is recognized by the state, if any. They don’t support their families. They’re often on government assistance. Their children hate each other. He doesn’t know them in any meaningful way.

Men who marry multiple wives are impossible at being good fathers. They’re as good as sperm donors. Only one of their wives is recognized by the state, if any. They don’t support their families. They’re often on government assistance. Their children hate each other. He doesn’t know them in any meaningful way.
So its your opinion you portray as fact now. My dad has 2 wives. I didnt know he was bad dad and i hate my half siblings. Thanks for the info

Yikes...

One things for sure, if that’s her mom’s sisterwife that video isn’t the last of the issue, and there’ll be other altercations.
Yeah never ending drama in the sisterwives world reminds me of how good it is to tryout garoobs with sons

Your white people also do it... They also go to swinger parties to exchange wife's and shit.

VixR

Veritas
Love my dad and step mum. No need for the condolence. Allah gave him that right
If memory serves, your mother is passed away. If I’m mistaken, indeed Allah did. It’s having a superb messy effect on bottom tier Somalis. Let’s say alhamdulilah.
Your white people also do it... They also go to swinger parties to exchange wife's and shit.

Fam, I hate to adopt the meme, but your 68 IQ is showing.

If memory serves, your mother is passed away. If I’m mistaken, indeed Allah did. It’s having a superb messy effect on bottom tier Somalis. Let’s say alhamdulilah.

Fam, I hate to adopt the meme, but your 68 IQ is showing.
Is your dad muslim? If so he cant be pleased having gaal daughter

VixR

Veritas
Is your dad muslim? If so he cant be pleased having gaal daughter
Don’t worry about my dad. I guarantee you he was and still is a far better father than yours. Indeed, well beyond the quality most Somali kids endure. He’s like a needle in a haystack in Somali communities, unfortunately.
@VixR
IQ is just some bullshit invented by the white man... You can't measure intelligence..
Yes...you can measure IQ.

Don’t worry about my dad. I guarantee you he was and still is a far better father than yours. Indeed, well beyond the quality most Somali kids endure. He’s like a needle in a haystack in Somali communities unfortunately.

You sound stuck up and prejudice..
How can you label his father bad when you never met him.. And you're calling me low iq :meleshame:

VixR

Veritas
You sound stuck up and prejudice..
How can you label his father bad when you never met him.. And you're calling me low iq :meleshame:
I said mine was better. I just look around at the typical Somali fathers. I’ve been doing it all my life.