Habeshas/Sudanis are haters wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are more of ethiopians looking for beaches and got stuck there and DON'T say we are similar we are faraaxs and xalimos united not some chinese speaking cunts አንድ ልጅ የሚጽፈው ይህን ነው disgusting xoolo:ohhhdamn:
Bro, what's with the hate?:mahubowtf: If you guys are united why is there a Somaliland and clan issues when you all are one tribe with one language? Could you explain why y'all think others hate Somalis when you are hating on Eritreans that never did anything wrong to you? :ileycry:

I also don't understand what you wrote, I don't speak Amharic but Tigrinya :it0tdo8:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Bro, what's with the hate?:mahubowtf: If you guys are united why is there a Somaliland and clan issues when you all are one tribe with one language? Could you explain why y'all think others hate Somalis when you are hating on Eritreans that never did anything wrong to you? :ileycry:

I also don't understand what you wrote, I don't speak Amharic but Tigrinya :it0tdo8:

First Google Translate:ulyin:and that they are dickheads looking for war against us somalis to be more specific Djibouti and that they come to our countries stealing peoples jobs same with oromos:gucciwhat:

they are dickheads looking for war against us somalis to be more specific Djibouti
No one in Eritrea wants war, I thought Eritrea and Djibouti were trying to make peace right now after no communications. Also, isn't Djibouti not only Somali but also Afar? I don't think this has to do with ethnic tensions.

they come to our countries stealing peoples jobs
Where did you get this from?

habeshas r irrelevant to me. they just too preoccupied with Somalis, specially their ladies in marathon with Somali girls.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol i went sixth form with two amaharas and a oromo calm people, they held smoke too when it was Jamaicans vs somalis

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sudanese are just jealous of our looks since we aren't mixed and yet we're accepted as arab by arabs even when we never asked for this but they have to work so hard.
They're jealous since they get abused and ridiculed by arabs yet we have our identity and stay with ourselves only.

We all know why Habeshas hate us (always beating them until they beg outsiders to help ) and they hate us for our good looks it's just the truth. The muslim ones have always been ruled by us and if we wanted to back then or now we could have force them to become somali.

Let's be honest what relevance do Sudanese and Habeshas have. It's evident is how obsessed alot of world is on somalis even when we aren't trying and we do nothing. I'd be jealous too

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
one thing is fact, Somalis r seen a very beautiful race and the largest number of African models has been Somalis as of late. that pisses the Ethiopians who brag too much about looks. many blacks cos of inferiority complx quick to try put down Somalis.
most of northern Sudanese came across were nice.
And this is when we have way smaller population size and our women don't show skin as much so less to choose from. No wonder they're jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending