Habeshas/Sudanis are haters wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Accusing everyone of being jealous of us is a bit deluded.

I think it can explain away the reason why West Africans and Kenyans go after us but other Cushitic races like Eritreans? No. If people hated races because of jealousy, everyone would hate Germany and Sweden but they don’t

Stigma is influenced by culture, how visible the group is, the media and the actions of the stigmatised groups.

Unfortunately Somalis are part of some of the most stigmatised groups in the world: dark skin, poor, refugees and Muslim.

As for the media for every Mo Farah raising our name and stature there are 500 drug dealers, rapists, war lords, pirates, Mama Malyuns, Hamdia hate hoaxers, dead beat dads and terrorists.

In order to restore the nation’s pride and standing, here are a few things we can do

1. On an individual basis, work on yourself, do something good for the world instead of being a blight. The ajanabis around you will then know a Somali who doesn’t fit the stereotype.
2. The civil war must end. Everyone knows no one respect a nation with a failed country. People wouldn’t look down on us if Somalia wasn’t so shit.

If you want to stop ajanabis looking down on Somalis then either work to improve our public perception. If you don’t care what ajanabis think about us, then stop complaining about it 24/7.

Pretending the whole world is jealous of us makes us look stupid and deluded.

I think it can explain away the reason why West Africans and Kenyans go after us but other Cushitic races like Eritreans? No. If people hated races because of jealousy, everyone would hate Germany and Sweden but they don’t

Stigma is influenced by culture, how visible the group is, the media and the actions of the stigmatised groups.

Unfortunately Somalis are part of some of the most stigmatised groups in the world: dark skin, poor, refugees and Muslim.

As for the media for every Mo Farah raising our name and stature there are 500 drug dealers, rapists, war lords, pirates, Mama Malyuns, Hamdia hate hoaxers, dead beat dads and terrorists.

In order to restore the nation’s pride and standing, here are a few things we can do

1. On an individual basis, work on yourself, do something good for the world instead of being a blight. The ajanabis around you will then know a Somali who doesn’t fit the stereotype.
2. The civil war must end. Everyone knows no one respect a nation with a failed country. People wouldn’t look down on us if Somalia wasn’t so shit.

If you want to stop ajanabis looking down on Somalis then either work to improve our public perception. If you don’t care what ajanabis think about us, then stop complaining about it 24/7.

Highland Habesha culture has a slight paranoia about Islamic-Somali invasions .We have a similar paranoia about them.This is somewhat natural due to many wars and the current occupation of the Somali region. As for the ones in the West, they are pretty much chilled out and I have seen many eating Somali food. Eritreans are generally pro-Somali.

@World, man up sxb.

You have some serious inferior complex bro:bell:
Why would a whole ethnic group be "jealous" of us? You have no evidence to back up your point .

Faanka badan iska jooji :birdman:

wtf. habesha (mostly muslim ones) are confused for being somalis here and ain’t never heard any of them being offended by it. its caadi over here, theyve confused me for being habesha and i dont get offended as well. habesha are cool af, uk somalis seem hated. also Sudanis are cool.

shit what have we done to people?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Seen a YouTube comment from an ignorant Nepalese where he was dissing our foreheads.

Race war when?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I am ok with the sudanese and they've been my friends for a long time but the xabash is something else

i totally agree with you they despise us in Canada with passion especially the girls Always calling us ugly and what not even this muslim ethiopian girl confirmed they think were not attractive as them don't be fooled by this whole Eritrean somali unity. I remember them joining in the sonali slander on twitter back in the day.
Really? I don't really know Eritreans that hate Somalis or said anything bad about them online. It's kind of dumb to since we look too similar to each other and we are brothers so it is basically an insult to ourselves. I've been mistaken for Somali plenty of times.

Invader

Really? I don't really know Eritreans that hate Somalis or said anything bad about them online. It's kind of dumb to since we look too similar to each other and we are brothers so it is basically an insult to ourselves. I've been mistaken for Somali plenty of times.

they are more of ethiopians looking for beaches and got stuck there and DON'T say we are similar we are faraaxs and xalimos united not some chinese speaking cunts አንድ ልጅ የሚጽፈው ይህን ነው disgusting xoolo:ohhhdamn:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Lord have mercy Knowles went in :gladbron:

you ain't somali?:farmajoyaab:what are you.:mahubowtf:go to ethiospot non xalimo:samwelcome:

Shut up idiot and be like Knowles

Invader

Lord have mercy Knowles :gladbron:

Shut up idiot and be like Knowles

shut up why be in somalispot then other websites disgusting you guys are pests needed to be wiped out go to addis ababa and stay away from somalian countries
DON'T QASHIN MY REPLIES

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
nah they get very offended when people mistake them for somali. Its mostly the christian ones that dont fxck with us. They are embarrassed by us and distance themselves from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending