Habeshas/Sudanis are haters wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You would think that just because we look like each other, we would be closer than with other ajnabis but nope. I've noticed that habesha/sudani people are big time somali haters. Like they have a superiority complex when it comes to us. I saw this habesha guy laughing at somali forehead joke and when i scrolled down his tl, it was full of rts mocking somalis. That 6ixbuzztv account with 600k followers? Run by a habesha who dedicates multiple posts a week on somalis. Could it be jealousy? Why are they such haters? When people confuse them for a somali, they get pissed off. This eritrean guy approached me and told me i dont look like a somali but an eritrean and he was slyly dissing us somalis as well saying how i'm not dark skinned with a big forehead etc? I had to put that guy in his place and tell him that i dont look like a raw meat eating bug eyed midget. The same with Sudani people wallahi.

Who wasn’t mentioned on this forum that hates Somalis?

1- Bantu Somalis
2- Benadiri, Yemeni & Shaanshi Somalis.
3- Barawaani Somalis
4- Arabs
5- West Africans
6- South Africans
7- MENA
8- Europeans
9- Indo Sub-Continentals
10- White People from Mars
11- African Americans
12- Ethiopians
13- Sudanese
14- Aliens

Who else did I forget?

Kangaroos

Last edited:
Someone will say, zamundians hate us Somalis based upon on an individual’s experience with other individual/individuals from that country, the whole room will be lit with insults towards the Zamundians. Wax weeyn ayaa inaga qaldan.

World

VIP
Someone will say, zamundians hate us Somalis based upon on an individual’s experience with other individual/individuals from that country, the whole room will be lit with insults towards the Zamundians. Wax weeyn ayaa inaga qaldan.
We heard you the first time

Dalac Bilaash Suugo Science: I think it’s a remnant of the adaptation to a violent and dangerous ancestral environment where one must quickly identify threats or become extinct.:drakekidding:

He chilling.

Besides him every Sudanese person I met has been chill as hell.

Shout out to Sudanese people.

Also Eritreans and Ethiopians I have never had a problem with any of them in real life.

Jerome

I never had any problems with any Africans. I never hang out with idiots. In fact, some of my best mates are Sudanese (North, South and Darfurians), South Africans, Zimbabweans, Congolese, Oromos, Ethiopians and Eritreans. There are good and bad people in every ethnicity.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why are they such haters? When people confuse them for a somali, they get pissed off. This eritrean guy approached me and told me i dont look like a somali but an eritrean and he was slyly dissing us somalis as well saying how i'm not dark skinned with a big forehead etc?

I would be pissed if someone confused me for a different ethnicity. It is a normal reaction, especially for men who have more ethnic pride than women.

You shouldn't feel offended by the person's reaction, I doubt he meant offense by it. you shouldn't be so sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts