Habeshas/Sudanis are haters wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Who wasn’t mentioned on this forum that hate Somalis?

1- Bantu Somalis
2- Benadiri, Yemeni & Shaanshi Somalis.
3- Barawaani Somalis
4- Arabs
5- West Africans
6- South Africans
7- MENA
8- Europeans
9- Indo Sub-Continentals
10- White People from Mars
11- African Americans
12- Ethiopians
13- Sudanese
14- Aliens

Who else did I forget?

Kangaroos

Somalis? :bell:

Jerome

I never had any problems with any Africans. I never hang out with idiots. In fact, some of my best mates are Sudanese (North, South and Darfurians), South Africans, Zimbabweans, Congolese, Oromos, Ethiopians and Eritreans. There are good and bad people in every ethnicity.
Sxb, do you think I am good person
Sxb thats true wallahi and Somalispot is the epitome of that, example being of my long list of degenerates I hate on here.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Who wasn’t mentioned on this forum that hate Somalis?

1- Bantu Somalis
2- Benadiri, Yemeni & Shaanshi Somalis.
3- Barawaani Somalis
4- Arabs
5- West Africans
6- South Africans
7- MENA
8- Europeans
9- Indo Sub-Continentals
10- White People from Mars
11- African Americans
12- Ethiopians
13- Sudanese
14- Aliens

Who else did I forget?

Kangaroos
We are included in MENA

World

VIP
I would be pissed if someone confused me for a different ethnicity. It is a normal reaction, especially for men who have more ethnic pride than women.

You shouldn't feel offended by the person's reaction, I doubt he meant offense by it. you shouldn't be so sensitive.
I don't really mind if I get confused for another ethnicity

But when I told him i was Somali, he replied back in a condescending and rude manner.

Eritreans have been pretty chill from my experience, the Ethiopian dogs tend to be bigger haters. They love pointing out our forehead and dark skin, but fail to remember that they have nappier hair than us on average and we're not midgets like them.
:russ:
The (North) Sudanese are just mixed breed Madow arabs, and the product of this man...
large.jpg

...sleeping with these women:
4197a6a34967cec932cb32118ace0ad4

They are nothing to us as Horn Africans. Only our noble and beautiful Beja brothers are our fellow Cushitic relatives in Sudan. We have nothing to do with the Afro-arab Sudanese, so they can f*ck right off. They have no ties to our region, and wished they had their own identity (Cushitic) like ours instead of being the product of Arabs fucking some dark ass Nilotes.
:hillarybiz:

one thing is fact, Somalis r seen a very beautiful race and the largest number of African models has been Somalis as of late. that pisses the Ethiopians who brag too much about looks. many blacks cos of inferiority complx quick to try put down Somalis.
most of northern Sudanese came across were nice.

one thing is fact, Somalis r seen a very beautiful race and the largest number of African models has been Somalis as of late. that pisses the Ethiopians who brag too much about looks. many blacks cos of inferiority complx quick to try put down Somalis.
most of northern Sudanese came across were nice.
Sxb, Roble I thought you only liked White woman you Diana abuser I am confused:ayaanswag:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He is probably an isaaq a lot of them are delusional Arab booty clapping delusionoid. Sxb they believe there imaginary country Somali-land exist and is on the map i mean can it get any worser than that. Oh yeah there flag is qashin too.
Come scratch my balls you filthy peasant

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Eritreans have been pretty chill from my experience, the Ethiopian dogs tend to be bigger haters. They love pointing out our forehead and dark skin, but fail to remember that they have nappier hair than us on average and we're not midgets like them.
:russ:
The (North) Sudanese are just mixed breed Madow arabs, and the product of this man...
large.jpg

...sleeping with these women:
4197a6a34967cec932cb32118ace0ad4

They are nothing to us as Horn Africans. Only our noble and beautiful Beja brothers are our fellow Cushitic relatives in Sudan. We have nothing to do with the Afro-arab Sudanese, so they can f*ck right off. They have no ties to our region, and wished they had their own identity (Cushitic) like ours instead of being the product of Arabs fucking some dark ass Nilotes.
:hillarybiz:
damm on top of his four wives they must have been having a whole lot a fun:lolbron::lolbron::russ::russ:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i totally agree with you they despise us in Canada with passion especially the girls Always calling us ugly and what not even this muslim ethiopian girl confirmed they think were not attractive as them don't be fooled by this whole Eritrean somali unity. I remember them joining in the sonali slander on twitter back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts