habesha girls bash habesha men on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

the girl on the left proper went in calling them feminine and west african guys are better and how she sees them as brothers lol is this how most habesha girls feel @Emily

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lots of Habesha girls marry madow men. It’s a problem in their community as well.
they ALL happen to be with non habesha men here and not take an interest in their men there were like 3 habesha YouTubers bashing their own men and they were all from Canada

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
No homo but i worked with many habesha guys on my job, and majority of them are good looking dudes. Btw the girl on the left look a little like a uruki

D7EDB7FF-FE22-4FB5-8CAC-CC95AF823D60.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nah...Eritean men are trash because all these bloggers are Eritrean....:mjlol:

Ethiopian men are still Kings! Period:gaasdrink:
Eritrean niggas are cute but they are self haters and tend to worship white women so I can see where the trash phase comes from and uhm uhm ethiopian niggas are no different

they ALL happen to be with non habesha men here and not take an interest in their men there were like 3 habesha YouTubers bashing their own men and they were all from Canada
Yeah it’s all girls born in America or Canada. I think it’s a combination of several factors that explain why Ethiopian and Somali girls are dating so many black men. But these are the main two:

Identity crisis (BLM) + thirsty madow men = Increase in Interracial marriages

These girls are just insecure and their parents should have taught them better. This is what Arabs and South Asians do better than us.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No homo but i worked with many habesha guys on my job, and majority of them are good looking dudes. Btw the girl on the left look a little like a uruki

View attachment 60907
they are very attractive but too bad most are short and skinny for them bit how can you praise west african men and look down on your own men??? shameful

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

the girl on the left proper went in calling them feminine and west african guys are better and how she sees them as brothers lol is this how most habesha girls feel @Emily
Most habesha girls don’t feel the same way. We don’t have that group mentality unlike our neighbors.
As for the video they have the freedom of expression. No fine habesha man would lose his sleep over that. I love fine west African and African American men too:banderas:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most habesha girls don’t feel the same way. We don’t have that group mentality unlike our neighbors.
As for the video they have the freedom of expression. No fine habesha man would lose his sleep over that. I love fine west African and African American men too:banderas:
by neighbours do you mean somalis or Eritreans? and trust me there are a lot of insecure habesha men that will feel some type of way because they aren't exactly praised by girls like Caribbean and African American are.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Women are so weird, its like their whole lives
revolve around men
is all to do with the attention nothing more if their own men gave them little to no attention they would just be like AA women complaining about their men not giving them any attention

they are very attractive but too bad most are short and skinny for them bit how can you praise west african men and look down on your own men??? shameful

I used to think Ethio and Eri people are the same but not so much. I mean we have the same culture when it comes to clothe, food, language etc but we don't socialize the same.

Eri tend to be a bit more confident (nice way of putting it) then Ethios. They are a little bit like Somalis in their delusion of grandure. They over index in these YouTube channels and probably out number Ethiopians.

Ethiopians value being modest a lot and if you act over confidently people will clown you a lot and bring you back to earth:lolbron:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I used to think Ethio and Eri people are the same but not so much. I mean we have the same culture when it comes to clothe, food, language etc but we don't socialize the same.

Eri tend to be a bit more confident (nice way of putting it) then Ethios. They are a little bit like Somalis in their delusion of grandure. They over index in these YouTube channels and probably out number Ethiopians.

Ethiopians value being modest a lot and if you act over confidently people will clown you a lot.
kinda noticed hat most of the YouTubers are Eritrean with one or two ethiopians. I've noticed Swedish and north american Eritreans tend to be outspoken like somalis and have immense pride in their country wheras ethiopians tend to be low-key and preserved and dont like centre of attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts