habesha girls bash habesha men on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
in london or uk, wallahi about 90% of the Habesha girls i’ve met really don’t date or like their men i dunno why
the reason is because habesha men according to them look "somalian" and they don't want to associate or date anyone that looks remotely "somalian" due to the bad image somali niggas face in the uk

Apollo

VIP
the reason is because habesha men according to them look "somalian" and they don't want to associate or date anyone that looks remotely "somalian" due to the bad image somali niggas face in the uk

Jesus, that's some heavy Low IQ logic.

but i know eritrean girls that have dated “somalian” guys but true say sometimes they look slightly eritrean themselves looool

Lol what? Which history books were you reading :drakelaugh:

NEVER been Colonized.....i wonder if Somalia or Eritrea can say that?:mjlol:
1.) I said enslaved. Which is true I don't know you can deny that

2.) ethiopia was briefly colonized by Italy before being liberated by the british in that region. You see, both the british and italians had more interest in maritime resources (you know..somalia and eritrea) and rather than waste resources colonizing ethiopia, they were used as pawns to weaken other more useful targets (somalia) did you know that Somalis were fighting off the habesha the same time they were fighting off the british and the italians? And it took 20 years to finally defeat them? I know its easier to take in the simplified version that sounds good to your ears, but I learned all this crap way back in high school in euro history so don't try to tell me its somali revisionism either :bell:

Thats not it....ethopian men like somalis dont like hoes. Girls like this are excluded from community. So they dont mind fvcking them....but they would not marry them. Also a lot of their girls are as insecure as somalis and beg to be accepted

World

VIP
@Frostybigmo1

this ethnicity stuff you only find online. if you got confidence, personality and aren't bad looking you'll get any type of girl.
People who don’t have a life outside of the internet/social media tend to have these views, I didn’t even know peoople thought like this before I came to this forum.

Why would people think that's what I think this is what I've gathered from twitter when I searched up on Eritrean girls
i don’t mean to get onto you walal, but what you see on twitter/insta socials etc etc wallahi its a totally different story than in real life, it just depends on the farax himself init

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending