habesha girls bash habesha men on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ethiopians and Eriterians tend to greet me for some reason. :manny: I always assumed they were being nice. Is it apart of their cultures to say hi to strangers? :cosbyhmm:
they just think your habesha they would never say that if they knew you were somali since they loath us here

Notice how its always the uglybags complaining about their men and marrying out foreigners. Of course east african men will avoid the less fortunate looking girls when they have a fountain of pengness at their disposal :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
they just think your habesha they would never say that if they knew you were somali since they loath us here

:farmajoyaab: They hate Somalis? Interesting maybe they are great at concealing prejudices. Many of them were nice to me even after knowing I was Somali. I actually had a prof that gave me a slightly higher grade because I was a fellow Horner. :siilaanyolaugh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Afars don't look Habesha. They look like Somalis.

I couldn't tell the difference between Isa and Afar Djiboutians when I was in Djibouti. I kept triggering Afars by speaking Somali to them.

Fears are scum. They are one of the reasons why, Djibouti didn't join Somlia in the 60s.

Apollo

VIP
Fears are scum. They are one of the reasons why, Djibouti didn't join Somlia in the 60s.

Djibouti dodged a bullet. :whew:

giphy.gif

I honestly believe were not that many in Canada I live in Toronto and dont see THAT many and it was an official censes were it was stated more than once at the highest we are 70,000 and no more 150,000 is an exageration
I think we are 120,000 atleast in all of Canada .wont be surprised if were 160k .there r somalis in Winnipeg,Saskatchewan,Alberta and all scattered around in b.c .

I dont really find habesha tings all that They mostly short with saggy breasts even young and have this weird but sometimes cute looking buggie eyes .Although them buggie eye tings could look pretty at times ,we must not forget they still ol buggie eye tings :mjlaugh::hahaidiot: @Emily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts