habesha girls bash habesha men on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I used to think Ethio and Eri people are the same but not so much. I mean we have the same culture when it comes to clothe, food, language etc but we don't socialize the same.

Eri tend to be a bit more confident (nice way of putting it) then Ethios. They are a little bit like Somalis in their delusion of grandure. They over index in these YouTube channels and probably out number Ethiopians.

Ethiopians value being modest a lot and if you act over confidently people will clown you a lot and bring you back to earth:lolbron:

Damn you are right
Eritreans I met were loud af and rude they remind me of the people on this forum lol

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
by neighbours do you mean somalis or Eritreans? and trust me there are a lot of insecure habesha men that will feel some type of way because they aren't exactly praised by girls like Caribbean and African American are.
Only insecure women who don’t get attention from non-black men rate black African/AA/Caribbean men. I rarely come across non black girls who rate these groups. Men from the Horn on the other hand get rated by many groups of women such as whites/Latina/AA...in America.

I used to think Ethio and Eri people are the same but not so much. I mean we have the same culture when it comes to clothe, food, language etc but we don't socialize the same.

Eri tend to be a bit more confident (nice way of putting it) then Ethios. They are a little bit like Somalis in their delusion of grandure. They over index in these YouTube channels and probably out number Ethiopians.

Ethiopians value being modest a lot and if you act over confidently people will clown you a lot and bring you back to earth:lolbron:
True somalis are too much, but you guys need a little more confidence. Its why your people were often enslaved in the past, and not the eritreans, because you are too docile and were happy to serve.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
by neighbours do you mean somalis or Eritreans? and trust me there are a lot of insecure habesha men that will feel some type of way because they aren't exactly praised by girls like Caribbean and African American are.
Eritreans and Somalis have something in common.
Anyway my Eritrean co worker always talks crap about Eri men. I know plenty of non Ethiopian women who are into habesha men. God has blessed the kings with good looks and manners.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Only insecure women who don’t get attention from non-black men rate black African/AA/Caribbean men. I rarely come across non black girls who rate these groups. Men from the Horn on the other hand get rated by many groups of women such as whites/Latina/AA...in America.
yh I heard in America east African men are rated by all types of girls but is a different story in Canada and uk

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Eritreans and Somalis have something in common.
Anyway my Eritrean co worker always talks crap about Eri men. I know plenty of non Ethiopian women who are into habesha men. God has blessed the kings with good looks and manners.
lmaoo poor Eritrean men they're the same as somali men when it comes to their females not rating them

True somalis are too much, but you guys need a little more confidence. Its why your people were often enslaved in the past, and not the eritreans, because you are too docile and were happy to serve.

Lol what? Which history books were you reading :drakelaugh:

NEVER been Colonized.....i wonder if Somalia or Eritrea can say that?:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Habesha boys are cute, but Somali men are even better. Tall, dark-skin, with curly hair is the way to go.
:denzelnigga:
only a good 40% of somali men in general are cute cut light skin and brown skin somali niggas out of the equation you get 2% wheras habesha niggas 90% are attractive especially the lightskin ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending