Habesha are a South Arabian tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
haplogroup j1 and A in habeshas are inseperable, as you will also find them together in smallest percentage. The j1 may have come from yemen but that was thousands of years ago. Both of these haplogroups in habeshas are omotic in origin, and not from a recent migration from from south arabia.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
haplogroup j1 and A in habeshas are inseperable, as you will also find them together in smallest percentage. The j1 may have come from yemen but that was thousands of years ago. Both of these haplogroups in habeshas are omotic in origin, and not from a recent migration from from south arabia.
dq2FugP.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

So a friend of mine sent me this video.
This language sounds like Amhara!
Maybe, it proves that Amhara people are indeed mixed with south arabs and native horn of Africans.

Apollo

VIP

So a friend of mine sent me this video.
This language sounds like Amhara!
Maybe, it proves that Amhara people are indeed mixed with south arabs and native horn of Africans.

Yemen used to have dialects similar to the Habesha languages and Soqotri before they switched to Standard Arabic from Saudi Arabia. The common Arabic language came from Northern Saudi Arabia.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yemen used to have dialects similar to the Habesha languages and Soqotri before they switched to Standard Arabic from Saudi Arabia. The common Arabic language came from Northern Saudi Arabia.
Yes i've read that too the common standard Arabic is Northern Arabic in origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending