guys what are your experiences with cadaan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadaan girls are not ashamed to breastfeed you unlike Afrikkkan s. Xalimos will give breasts to babies who can't enjoy it, but not to their man who can. How much sense does that make? White girls will lick your butthole if you ask nicely. Try that on a Somali and see how far you get. They're spoiled.

Also, see my thread "Sperm Bank In Somalia" for the IQ benefits of sleeping with blondes.
:gucciwhat: nigga What?:jaynerd:
U saying u deserves breasts more than babies?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Cadaan Males
  • Funny
  • Respectful
  • Open minded
  • Goal oriented
  • Never boring
  • Dating one.... you automatically get to enjoy some privilege
View attachment 29149

Never pegged you for a reer Roger type. :siilaanyolaugh:

Heath this warning. Your future kids will look nothing like you. They will also marry other cadaans, and just like that your gene pool will be absorbed by the white race, never to be seen again. Such is the fate for all race traitors :fittytousand:

Never pegged you for a reer Roger type. :siilaanyolaugh:

Heath this warning. Your future kids will look nothing like you. They will also marry other cadaans, and just like that your gene pool will be absorbed by the white race, never to be seen again. Such is the fate for all race traitors :fittytousand:
Warya I'm a reer Roger, Tyrone, Jackie chan, Jose and lastly Farrah type :lolbron:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Warya I'm a reer Roger, Tyrone, Jackie chan, Jose and lastly Farrah type :lolbron:

You put every type of man on earth above your own :mugshotman: Don't you understand?? Half Somalis never marry back into the Somali community, they always marry out, and thus their Somali side will be all but destroyed after only two meager generations. You're literally killing us! #CushiticGenocideIsReal :ileycry:

You put every type of man on earth above your own :mugshotman: Don't you understand?? Half Somalis never marry back into the Somali community, they always marry out, and thus their Somali side will be all but destroyed after only two meager generations. You're literally killing us! #CushiticGenocideIsReal :ileycry:
Lol if they don't marry into the community their tainted gene won't affect Somalis thus the Somali gene will not be destroyed.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol if they don't marry into the community their tainted gene won't affect Somalis thus the Somali gene will not be destroyed.

Their tainted gene would be absorbed by the Somali genes after a couple of generations, the opposite will happen in reality :jcoleno:

Mostly dated cadaan chicks and a couple of east asian chicks, japanese and philipina.
only dated 2 somali chicks and 2 african chicks, one was a meru from kenya the other a wolof from senegal one of my top 10 most beautiful women.

cadaan girls are submissive, work out, and adventurous.(party hard) They will try anything but I do not look for anything long term with them.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I heard latinas were good but I'm in europe
There are Latinas in London. Go for PAHGs or even blacks over whites. Find a penh lightly or something. Although I wouldn't advice you to lose your virginity just like that. If you're a Muslim you'll regret it later on. If you're not a Muslim then do your thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts