guys what are your experiences with cadaan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
second worst??

why man?

i mean latinas look good , never been with one but why cadaan chicks..
White women ar fugly bro. Rare to see a good looking one. It goes like this
1. Latinas
2. 15% of halimos
3.PAHGs
4. 60% of halimos
4. Filipinos
Then lightys and blacks followed by everyone else. Whites, hindis and dhegcas are the worst

dude i guess you live in the uk.

there is something seriously wrong with cadaan british chicks..
the only hot ones are upper class.

even middle class chicks are fugly..

come down to australia mate, chicks are at least above 5/10 .

in the UK if i find an attractive cadaan chick she is 9/10 times an immigrant from eastern europe or a tourist.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
dude i guess you live in the uk.

there is something seriously wrong with cadaan british chicks..
the only hot ones are upper class.

even middle class chicks are fugly..

come down to australia mate, chicks are at least above 5/10 .

in the UK if i find an attractive cadaan chick she is 9/10 times an immigrant from eastern europe or a tourist.

So ur saying I should get East European girls

So ur saying I should get East European girls
yes East europeans are super hot and way out of your league.
the average one is more attractive fitter and even more family oriented than a british girl.

there is no comparison.

i have friends married to poles , checzs and Russians.
i even dated a russian/ukranian i would have married her if my parents would'nt have had a heart attack.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
yes East europeans are super hot and way out of your league.
the average one is more attractive fitter and even more family oriented than a british girl.

there is no comparison.

i have friends married to poles , checzs and Russians.
i even dated a russian/ukranian i would have married her if my parents would'nt have had a heart attack.

Yo I'VE BEEN SEEING THESE RUSSIAN GIRLS ashhaduanlailaha maacan iyo sockr how did u meet the Russian girl and what's her rate1/10

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
east european women have pretty faces but they have flat asses and skinny bodies. thats a big turnoff for me.
this is how I would rate woman by race.
#1 xalimos and ethiopians { curvylicious body, thick round ass, thick thighs, and aesthetic face }
#2 spanish, germans and nordic women { nice average body, good body composition, pretty face }
#3 latinas {average to curvy body, average face} and mixed african american { curvy body, thick round ass, thick thighs, and average face }
pictures in order
gabar%2Bbadhi%2Bweyn%2Bleh.jpg

604ca54f79c1e28e67832099f684d7eb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2c7e90fba9b6cf450a822b5971b1cca3.jpg

aed70e4e9cdb40c3e8b6158f5ae65550.jpg

Cadaan girls are fun. Never a dull moment with them, they always have something to do, always active. They let you do anything with them, i mean anything. On the other side they are NOT WIFEY MATERIAL thats why i call them dowlada kumeel gaarka (temporary government).

PAHG are wifey material tho :banderas:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The girl in the first picture above is quite chubby. Here are more photos of natural somali girls. Horn African chicks are the sexiest chicks in the world.
CvAqy1KWcAAXxG3.jpg

13671258_1757762317842993_1153801753_n.jpg

13092302_1098888263504819_744110901_n.jpg

Ethiopians women
4LFHKTgkM_PMGdAqbT-I45xyG5-cCP0j9pAiv7Ct8AJwEL9Q8Z3oTrPMLL2Fre11zYvlUhq5dQfGe_qTbDzS_9gHripAxJRKqa0PrHQZrUv1i7bp5A

PHOTO8.jpg

east european women have pretty faces but they have flat asses and skinny bodies. thats a big turnoff for me.
this is how I would rate woman by race.
#1 xalimos and ethiopians { curvylicious body, thick round ass, thick thighs, and aesthetic face }
#2 spanish, germans and nordic women { nice average body, good body composition, pretty face }
#3 latinas {average to curvy body, average face} and mixed african american { curvy body, thick round ass, thick thighs, and average face }
pictures in order

Most white women be doing butt lifts these days to even come close to a xalimo, sad tings... I also never understood the obsession with eastern Europeans. Just my humble opinion :)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They meant for fun but not to wife up. Too much cultural difference trust me.this is coming form someone who had been in serious relationship with an cadaan girl before. Like she wouldnt understand why i cant bring her to my house which was so annoying. Also the fact her the parents weren;t soo thrilled there daughter was dating a coloured guy. But i realised after that cadaans girls aint for me but atleast learned from this experience. I got free christmas gifts out of it though lmao.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
you can bang them in their room while their parents are downstairs watching tv, the parents don't give any f*ck.
They dont get jealous, they are good kk(knullkompis)
Bruh i remember the cadaan girl i was seeing parents would make us leave the door open :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Most white women be doing butt lifts these days to even come close to a xalimo, sad tings... I also never understood the obsession with eastern Europeans. Just my humble opinion :)
I don't get it either. Seeing a girl that looks like this will kill my sex drive
474full-nicoleta-macarencu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.