guys what are your experiences with cadaan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
you can bang them in their room while their parents are downstairs watching tv, the parents don't give any f*ck.
They dont get jealous, they are good kk(knullkompis)

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Usually nice girls,good personalities and if you're looking to f*ck with no strings attached cadaan girls are the ones to see.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-9-3_6-36-44.png

Cadaan girls are not ashamed to breastfeed you unlike Afrikkkan s. Xalimos will give breasts to babies who can't enjoy it, but not to their man who can. How much sense does that make? White girls will lick your butthole if you ask nicely. Try that on a Somali and see how far you get. They're spoiled.

Also, see my thread "Sperm Bank In Somalia" for the IQ benefits of sleeping with blondes.

Ignoring the 24/7 clubbers. In my experience, they're really kind and fun to be around. Always want to do something and are never boring. Not once has one given me an attitude, unlike Indian girls and Caribbean girls.

Obviously not wifey material, but other than that they are nice.
Why are they not wifey material? You wanna have dark as coal babies instead? Cadaan girls will give you rosy cheeked and light skinned little girls whom you can marry off to powerful Darood warlords in return for political power. Everybody loves European genes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are they not wifey material? You wanna have dark as coal babies instead? Cadaan girls will give you rosy cheeked and light skinned little girls whom you can marry off to powerful Darood warlords in return for political power. Everybody loves European genes.

:hillarybiz: Your plan would only work in Arabta or Non-Horn African countries. Bidaar, the only men actively campaigning for widespread miscegenation were brutally battered and bruised by an ugly stick. Don't tell me you're one of these anomalies.

Last edited:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Experience encompasses more than sexual encounter.

I wonder how their men feel about their women being sexually objectified in most forums.

It'd be hard pressed for me to call one wifey knowing their past sexual liberalism.

Cadaan Males
  • Funny
  • Respectful
  • Open minded
  • Goal oriented
  • Never boring
  • Dating one.... you automatically get to enjoy some privilege
C711EAFE-FE76-43F0-9909-737212223E91-1427-00000191AE1B078F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending