guys what are your experiences with cadaan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Vampire Bat :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7: get your sarcastic obsessed ass outta here :ftw9nwa:

Capture.png

And she still wearing her clothes :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They are kind people. Easy to get along with. They very open to trying new things but the relationship won't last long and you'll get look on by many Somali . you also get shit from brother and sister asking you many questions. You mostly likely have a positive experience .

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
dude i guess you live in the uk.

there is something seriously wrong with cadaan british chicks..
the only hot ones are upper class.

even middle class chicks are fugly..

come down to australia mate, chicks are at least above 5/10 .

in the UK if i find an attractive cadaan chick she is 9/10 times an immigrant from eastern europe or a tourist.

IM THINK OF MOVING TO AUSTRALIA ONE DAY TO KEEP AN EYE ON MY TRIBE ACROSS THE POND AND "EXPERIENCE" THE LOCALS LOL

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
yes East europeans are super hot and way out of your league.
the average one is more attractive fitter and even more family oriented than a british girl.

there is no comparison.

i have friends married to poles , checzs and Russians.
i even dated a russian/ukranian i would have married her if my parents would'nt have had a heart attack.

"way outta my league" bruh If I hit my potential I could easily be a 9 but since I chew khat all day and talk about qabil I guess I will stick with me

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I mean at my school i'd have fights with this one Italian and Caribean chick they'd gang up on me fr in the back of English they'd talk shit and rate boys and whenever my name or ethnicity came up they'd talk shit!! doesn't matter though I passed English literature they both failed

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Cadaan females always seem to have thicc assses when they strut around in their yoga pants at school, but as soon as your done courting and hit the sack, they are flat as Anthony Davis’ forehead. Hitting one from the back last month, I almost blew my hip out.

Bone marrow in your gluteus Maximus-having ass.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I mean at my school i'd have fights with this one Italian and Caribean chick they'd gang up on me fr in the back of English they'd talk shit and rate boys and whenever my name or ethnicity came up they'd talk shit!! doesn't matter though I passed English literature they both failed

Stay as far away from disbelieving girls as if you were a convicted child molester They are the fuel of Hellfire and I would hate to see a Somali girl such as yourself succumb to their culturally degrading ways of life. Avoid them like the plague they are and let your Lord deal with them accordingly.

east european women have pretty faces but they have flat asses and skinny bodies. thats a big turnoff for me.
this is how I would rate woman by race.
#1 xalimos and ethiopians { curvylicious body, thick round ass, thick thighs, and aesthetic face }
#2 spanish, germans and nordic women { nice average body, good body composition, pretty face }
#3 latinas {average to curvy body, average face} and mixed african american { curvy body, thick round ass, thick thighs, and average face }
pictures in order
gabar%2Bbadhi%2Bweyn%2Bleh.jpg

604ca54f79c1e28e67832099f684d7eb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2c7e90fba9b6cf450a822b5971b1cca3.jpg

aed70e4e9cdb40c3e8b6158f5ae65550.jpg
That second girl tho!! i always said if their hair wasn't fake i would marry an AA girl. My boy @Jerome in the house you need to hook me up with some of these girls when i come to the US.

:ahh::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts