Guys like this see women as babymaking machines

Totally right wallahi. I know someone who has been married since 2016 and still no children.

:faysalwtf:

I thought they had trouble conceiving but he said his wife doesn't want children now and he is frustrated. Now has turned into over 5 years. I told him I will not give you any marriage advice but no man would accept this emasculation. I offered to find him a second wife and he refused. I had this conversation with him last summer and he is still without children. I have no respect for him anymore. I only talk to him if I see him now.

Him and his wife should have on the same page before marriage on when they would like to have children. I understand it can be frustrating since they’re getting older and older every year. Does he know why his wife still does not want children? Are they a very young couple?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
family planning is western xaar introduced to the world to control the population. The reason there are famines and food shortages is because of greedy mismanagement of resources. There are enough resources to support 10x the current population. Allah has huge bounties and will always provide. Don't be afraid of having kids due to poverty. Allah will help out. I plan to make an entire sub clan inshallah :rejoice:

If my first wife isn’t giving me children anytime soon obviously I’m going to get a second wife.:ivers:
Why have a second when you can just divorce and re-marry afterwards? Besides, such important things should be made clear way before marriage. If she’s infertile, follow the first sentence.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I hope you’re trolling tf is up with y’all and having a second wife? How do you even handle one??
Like how real geeljire handle it alhamdullilah jae pågavad med tillräckligt stamina som det behövs i wedding night

självklart så har man också resurserna för o ha flera fruar, the applikation är öppen älskling:mjohreally:

Why have a second when you can just divorce and re-marry afterwards? Besides, such important things should be made clear way before marriage. If she’s infertile, follow the first sentence.
I’m not sticking to 1 wife I want my seed to spread far and wide. :rejoice:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What is the point of getting married if not to have as many children as possible and increase the size of your clan? If you are not willing to give birth to boys that will further my lineage, what good are you?

Both my grandfathers had over 24 children each. 10 children are a compromise.

Ufff it's always the dusties that see women as a baby making factory. They expect women to have 5 kids every year. Meanwhile,they probably have a weak stroke game and a tiny weewee.

giphy.gif

doesn’t look tiny to me :camby:

What is the point of getting married if not to have as many children as possible and increase the size of your clan? If you are not willing to give birth to boys that will further my lineage, what good are you?

Both my grandfathers had over 24 children each. 10 children are a compromise.
Exactly

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It is adviced to at least wait 2 years after a mother gives birth before she conceives again. But studies show that it takes 5 years for the body to completely heal.

Also, there is alot of ignorance when it comes to mother/baby nutrition. Most of hoyos who birth 8> have some sort of illness because of their bodies never getting a break. Osteoporosis is common one (I interpreted for a few habos in my local hospital) because women's body don't have enough calcium to make 10+ children so the last babies end up drawing calcium from the mother's bones..

It is better for both parties to be upfront about how many kids they want tbh. Less time for buuq and drama 🙃

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Him and his wife should have on the same page before marriage on when they would like to have children. I understand it can be frustrating since they’re getting older and older every year. Does he know why his wife still does not want children? Are they a very young couple?

They are in their early 30s now. They are getting old. Marriage means babies. It is the default position. She should have told him. But it's his life. He can stay miserable and unhappy.

Trending

Latest posts