Guys in late 20s early 30s come in

waryahe. I suffer from no diseases. I work on myself a lot ( brain and body) but I am also very humble. I am open and let good men ( those who take their deen seriously, intellectuals) approach me.
:ftw9nwa:

On a serious note, does this work include spiritual religious aspect?

There is a strong stereotype with the intellectual posh class like yourself and @sophisticate which is that they don't take the spiritual/religious side serious and on the extreme end have disdain for it.

Of course you have outliers no doubt, but in this day and age they are a far few in between, so few that I have never come across one before.
Trust me, when a woman meets a guy she feels is the 'one'. All feelings of grandeur goes out the window
My whole argument is that you will only feel this in the genuine sense (only) if you put the work in!

If you don't, you will find that a lot of quality has passed you because you were simply too stupid to even realize it or worse discern it. (I see this all the time with females)

In order to discern quality, it has to first exist within you, then it manifests in the choices that you make.

That quality can only come into existence through a journey of perpetual self-improvement in every facet of life of which the spiritual aspect is of utmost importance, only then can it manifest itself through your actions and the choices you make.

Otherwise the choices you make are just based on fluff, emotions and flimsy feel factors that only lead you to make terrible choices which leads to destruction, despair and ruins.
Keep preaching @Inquisitive_ im taking notes for when I dive into this marriage market. I'm too young now
I appreciate your comments bro, I can already see a great trait in you which is the humility to learn from others, the smartest person is the one that learns from the mistakes of others and never makes them.

The dumb person is the one who ignores this out of arrogance only to fall into the mistake head first before learning lessons from it.

You also have the worst category of them all, that's the idiot that repeatedly makes the same mistakes and never learns from it.

Absorb as much information and knowledge as you can at this age so you don't have to later in life, trust me, you will avoid a lot of grief and set backs.

Last edited:
:ftw9nwa:

On a serious note, does this work include spiritual religious aspect?

There is a strong stereotype with the intellectual posh class like yourself and @sophisticate which is that they don't take the spiritual/religious side serious and on the extreme end have disdain for it.

Of course you have outliers no doubt, but in this day and age they are a far few in between, so few that I have never come across one before.

My whole argument is that you will only feel this in the genuine sense (only) if you put the work in!

If you don't, you will find that a lot of quality has passed you because you were simply too stupid to even realize or discern it. (I see this all the time with females)

In order to discern quality, it has to first exist within you, then it manifests in the choices that you make.

That quality can only come into existence through a journey of perpetual self-improvement in every facet of life of which the spiritual aspect is of utmost importance, only then can it manifest itself through your actions and the choices you make.

Otherwise the choices you make are just based of fluff, emotions and flimsy feel factors that only lead you to make terrible choices which leads to destruction, despair and ruins.

I appreciate your comments bro, I can already see a great trait in you which is the humility to learn from others, the smartest person is the one that learns from the mistakes of others and never makes them.

The dumb person is the one who ignores this out of arrogance only to fall into the mistake head first before learning lessons from it.

You also have the worst category of them all, that's the idiot that repeatedly makes the same mistakes and never learns from it.

Absorb as much information and knowledge as you can at this age so you don't have to later in life, trust me, you will avoid a lot of grief and set backs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cool I misunderstood you because "putting yourself out there" was not part of the message, thanks for clearing it up.

As you alluded to, the perpetual self-improvement is something the vast majority of male's or female's never engage in, and if you just put in 20% of your effort towards this on a daily or weekly basis, over time you pull ahead so far from the competition there is simply zero competition.

The quality male with substance will always select you over your friend even if she happens to look better then you in ways that is genetic and out of your hand, only a fool primarily selects a female on looks only.

The one who selects your slacking friend, is the type you would never consider anyway, if anything you would feel sorry for your friend because being stuck in a quagmire is never a good thing.

You will never worry about jealousy or envy if you put the work in, insecurity and a lack of confidence is a sign you simply haven't worked on yourself and the worst form of self-deterioration.

The ancient people understood this concept which is lost today, and this working on yourself is in every area, spiritual, emotional, religious, health, fitness, intellectual, knowledge wise etc.

You wouldn't even be attracted to someone that is lacking this, and someone that has it would never select someone that doesn't over yourself, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Here is were I disagree with you and @HalimaJ and the majority of female's, you guys have way to much pride and pride comes before fall.

In this day and age quality is rare and in short supply, so when you come across quality that is compatible, the worst thing you can do is have a nonchalant blase type of attitude as you have with lower quality stock, you treat the person as God sent.

You grab the bull by the horn and this does not mean trying to impress the person, ask them out or beg them.

It means that if your a male, you close the deal quickly and if your a female it implies being open and receptive to the person in ways you otherwise wouldn't be.

The issue you appear to suffer from is delusion of grandeur and analysis paralysis.

An overinflated self-worth even if justified is never a good thing because it hampers you in life that is already difficult and short, the whole purpose you are her is to worship your creator and maximize your eternal life, and the greatest gift and means to obtain this is raising righteous children.

Otherwise the "When I could I didn't, now I can't, I'd love too" will destroy you down the line especially in your 40's as it already has done to many females.

Someone like yourself shouldn't even struggle because I consider you top 3 on this forum.

But I know full well what's holding you back and that is the delusions of grandeur carefully masked by excellent humor and brilliant wit, which I can see right through.

I have come across your types before, as good as they are in comparison to the majority of obtuse stupid female's I despise.

Your types like @Saredo tend to (for the most part not all) suffer from a unique disease which is very common among the intellectual class of today.

There universal distaste for religion or religiosity; for there all there brilliance, they fail miserably in that, and this is something I can never overlook.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ma’a Salaama.

Last edited: