Guys! A YouTube vlogger who's in Hargeisa wants to field questions 2 Hargeisians but needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring questions.

Tell them about the many gay Somalis in the diaspora who are open and are getting married to other men. How do you feel?

Also, tell them that some are even undergoing surgery to change their sex and get self lubricating vaginas and that many men are tricked by them due to the excellent talented surgeons. See their reaction.

Again tranny Somalis are very few compare to other Muslim communities and will eventually be killed by other Somalis or kill themselves. Gay/Lesbian Somalis are rare and will stay that way inshallah.

Also, are you really gay or are you a troll?

Ask them why they wear those black tents , niqabs and Khamiis when we have our own traditional clothings. When they say(not if) "it's because we're muslim" ask how come our ancestors didn't wear it then?

That's only a section of Burco. Rest of Somalia is fine.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Omg you and your concerb for Madows. Who cares about how Bantus are treated and exposing already volatile region to garbage trap music is not a great idea. What does Kodak do to advance society?
First off you ain't even Somali so don't come at me. uff hooyada wass

Second have you listened no flockin by Kodak black.a very great tune indeed

A part of the song that really hit me "Young nigga, I got old cash, spazzing on they ass
I got Prada on my ho ass, got my last one mad
Pop a nigga like a damn tag, shopping on they ass"

That part of the song really motivated me to stay in school and get my grades up so I can earn some money for my family. Guess what too. Getting my associates degree in may and transferring to uni this fall in two more years I will have this bachelors degree.

Kodak black motivates people just like the way he motivated me.

We need to get rid of that Somali stereotype of Somali males being lazy and not working. Kodak black can help with this problem

Don't disrespect Kodak again

First off you ain't even Somali so don't come at me. uff hooyada wass

Second have you listened no flockin by Kodak black.a very great tune indeed

A part of the song that really hit me "Young nigga, I got old cash, spazzing on they ass
I got Prada on my ho ass, got my last one mad
Pop a nigga like a damn tag, shopping on they ass"

That part of the song really motivated me to stay in school and get my grades up so I can earn some money for my family. Guess what too. Getting my associates degree in may and transferring to uni this fall in two more years I will have this bachelors degree.

Kodak black motivates people just like the way he motivated me.

We need to get rid of that Somali stereotype of Somali males being lazy and not working. Kodak black can help with this problem

Don't disrespect Kodak again
Kodak can suck my dick. He is the scum of the earth that is in and out of jail. If that’s your role model be my guest. Also you are very feminine with emotional outbursts.

Jerome’s role model. Astagfirullah what is the world coming to.

Attachments

• 02E97316-F859-43E6-A435-29D98952B105.jpeg
    02E97316-F859-43E6-A435-29D98952B105.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 154

Your vlog will be an epic failure. If you want to be successful, you have to be controversial like Dabcasar. You travelled 10,000 miles so you can ask people on the streets about what exactly? The upcoming Ramadan? Asking people to give out their greetings to "dhamaan ummaada Soomaaliyeed"?

Good luck buddy

:gucciwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your vlog will be an epic failure. If you want to be successful, you have to be controversial like Dabcasar. You travelled 10,000 miles so you can ask people on the streets about what exactly? The upcoming Ramadan? Asking people to give out their greetings to "dhamaan ummaada Soomaaliyeed"?

Good luck buddy

:jaynerd::kanyehmm::ohhh::snoop::ohlord:

Good luck buddy

@R.Kelly

Would you ever visit Somalia?
What do you think about the influx of Yemeni refugees?

Ask them who their role models are and what they dream of acheiving. Ask them what they think of social media and new technologies. Ask them what changes they’d like to see in their lives.

What do they think of qabyalad?
Probably spelt it wrong lol.

Double a after the y. :nvjpqts:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ask them who their role models are and what they dream of acheiving. Ask them what they think of social media and new technologies. Ask them what changes they’d like to see in their lives.

Double a after the y. :nvjpqts:

Dude! I like your line of questions, please think of more.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@GAHSVSVS

Just attained a brilliant questions:

Directed at females too;

There are 3 men left of the world, make your pick and they are 1.marijuana user ...2. Heavy Khat devourer...3. A big bearded guy who's always at the frontline of the salat and always have diin language in normal conversations with other but this dude is known to be a liar and a munaafaq..Therefore, which one would you pick ?

Question 2:

What income earning man can marry you

Question 3.

Would you ever marry a shorter man than you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts