Guys! A YouTube vlogger who's in Hargeisa wants to field questions 2 Hargeisians but needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-What do you think of those that rant about SL to haters/shisheye?

-Do you want to join me in a protest about the water/drainage issue?

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you’re finally starting your YouTube career?:pachah1:

If Far East madman wandered can have a respectful vlog then I, certified madman Menace, can have one as well :chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Babe can you give you a name for my channel:damedamn:

Do something crazy like taking your shirt off and swimming in the Hargeysa sewage mud . When they ask you why did it , say it is because you want to protest corruption. You will become a social media star .

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You already came up with a good one: Madman menace

Then add “in Somaliland”

RICH

Do something crazy like taking your shirt off and swimming in the Hargeysa sewage mud . When they ask you why did it , say it is because you want to protest corruption. You will become a social media star .

We already have Dabcasar. There is no need for a new one.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:deadrose::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadmanny: This dude wants me to be dragged into the near by Hargeisa mental ward :damn::damn::damn:
How many have they dragged into that ward protesting their sanity :damn::damn::damn:

Did you hear about Nacima, don't ask any political questions or questions which expose how shit the area is.Simply ask things like how is the air and how is the food etc.

Boring questions.

Tell them about the many gay Somalis in the diaspora who are open and are getting married to other men. How do you feel?

Also, tell them that some are even undergoing surgery to change their sex and get self lubricating vaginas and that many men are tricked by them due to the excellent talented surgeons. See their reaction.

Apollo

VIP
Boring questions.

Tell them about the many gay Somalis in the diaspora who are open and are getting married to other men. How do you feel?

Also, tell them that some are even undergoing surgery to change their sex and get self lubricating vaginas and that many men are tricked by them due to the excellent talented surgeons. See their reaction.

Straight people don't care about gays, you got some perspective issues.

RICH

Boring questions.

I told my first cousins in Borama about this. Their reaction was priceless:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts