Guys! A YouTube vlogger who's in Hargeisa wants to field questions 2 Hargeisians but needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Boring questions.

Tell them about the many gay Somalis in the diaspora who are open and are getting married to other men. How do you feel?

Also, tell them that some are even undergoing surgery to change their sex and get self lubricating vaginas and that many men are tricked by them due to the excellent talented surgeons. See their reaction.

:drakewtf::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I intend to go to this Uni location where I will ask them scientific questions

Give me good scientific questions that are not super hard

Can I also get good math questions

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What's the matter

U r too cute for my taste. Can u be less cute please???

upload_2018-4-15_12-36-13.jpeg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Speak to them about the gays and transgender Somalis in the diaspora just like what @AbdiJew said.

since your going to the Uni as well ask them if they have any jobs lined up for them after they graduate.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I picked up on his lunacy back in 2011 (you were probably in 5th grade then )

Why didn’t he get help. Fyi I was a senior back in 2011. Where is your video you were about to post?

He is about to ask questions to people in downtown Hargeisa and he would like to get some ideas of questions that he should ask.

Can you think of question or questions?

It can be about anything as long as it is within the premises of what's acceptable in this society
Have they tried searching for gold in that region?
Are they aware that foreign countries are trying to get somalis to fight each other?
Would the locals consider pitching in to prevent environmental damages such as overgrazing?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome@lol

I think u kinda outed RKelly that is not humane walaal.

Okay than here are some basic questions
1.whats your opinion on global warming
2.how much racism do Bantus face in Somalia
3. You know about our legendary diaspora Somali legend Mac minded
3. Have you listened to chief keef, Kodak black, Minos. If they say know than tell them "let me bless your ears real quick". Introduce them to trap music

Okay than here are some basic questions
1.whats your opinion on global warming
2.how much racism do Bantus face in Somalia
3. You know about our legendary diaspora Somali legend Mac minded
3. Have you listened to chief keef, Kodak black, Minos. If they say know than tell them "let me bless your ears real quick". Introduce them to trap music
Omg you and your concerb for Madows. Who cares about how Bantus are treated and exposing already volatile region to garbage trap music is not a great idea. What does Kodak do to advance society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts