Guys! A YouTube vlogger who's in Hargeisa wants to field questions 2 Hargeisians but needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is about to ask questions to people in downtown Hargeisa and he would like to get some ideas of questions that he should ask.

Can you think of question or questions?

It can be about anything as long as it is within the premises of what's acceptable in this society

He is about to ask questions to people in downtown Hargeisa and he would like to get some ideas of questions that he should ask.

Can you think of question or questions?

It can be about anything as long as it is within the premises of what's acceptable in this society
Be like caldoon

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ask those controversial questions and don't ask kids or people who look insane/unhealthy.

Of course bro

Guess what !

I'm gonna stand front of a Uni and ask them. I am gonna expose their Eurocentric mentality where I'll ask the capital of France, Sweden and Holland (surely they will get it ). But then I'll ask them the capital of Nigeria, Eritrea and Tanzania ( which they will not )

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That channel is fascinating, good way to kill some time and learn about Israel.

Those Ethiopian Jews who pop up randomly look a lot like Somalis.

Are you gonna watch my vlog? I'm abt to ask controversial questions

Jeesto

VIP
Ask them why they wear those black tents , niqabs and Khamiis when we have our own traditional clothings. When they say(not if) "it's because we're muslim" ask how come our ancestors didn't wear it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts