Guudlawe's "resignation" or sacking on the way but before that he asks to visit Baladweyne to split the the $ millions 4 Hirshabell btw him and Jeyte

@Prince of HS you got to understand under Waare both Abgaal and XL were eating from Mashaaric now under Guudlaawe all that mashaaric money has been put on hold. This dude has got a year and something left therefore we have to cooperate and ensure we both get our side of the share. We are still against Guudlaawe but that doesn’t have to get in the way of both XL and Abgaal eating as usual.

If we say no, we won’t get shit and you won’t get shit so it’s jug jug meeshada joog.
that shows we are not the problem sxb. we welcomed both aware and osoble and cooperated with them. you guys wont work with guudlawe from the beginning just because he is abgaal. this shows the problem isn't us as we accept any reer hs president

Xaa majeeteen meshan keenay🤣 stop deflecting. Ali Jeyte was forced to welcome his president. Xawaadle kids for months said he couldn’t come to east beledweyne but look at you xawaadles, you’re even insulting Ali jeyte😂
because mj Who enslaved you for a century fucked up your miskax you are like the same back slaves in the west who cant get over their past. You r not normal people example you and biden in this thread. Heer waxaa ayeeyaashiin soo mareen ay awdkacooda ku xaaraan si askarta Cali yuusuf uga qaadan inalilah 🤣🤣

that shows we are not the problem sxb. we welcomed both aware and osoble and cooperated with them. you guys wont work with guudlawe from the beginning just because he is abgaal. this shows the problem isn't us as we accept any reer hs president
where is the Gentelmans ageeement dameerow? 🤣🤣 macawisleey aan kuu soo diraa haku garaacaan sidii ciyaal waaradiina markaasaad fahmi

where is the Gentelmans ageeement dameerow? 🤣🤣 macawisleey aan kuu soo diraa haku garaacaan sidii ciyaal waaradiina markaasaad fahmi
you cannot have a serious discussion without throwing in an insult every two seconds huh :mjcry: just know guudlawe baariyo beledweyne maanta uma tagin. xaaninyo iyo laandhernimo oo meesha uu jooga.

you cannot have a serious discussion without throwing in an insult every two seconds huh :mjcry: just know guudlawe baariyo beledweyne maanta uma tagin. xaaninyo iyo laandhernimo oo meesha uu jooga
he is under house arrest that why he stopped his haranshuur bs. Who is ciidanka there? Do you tbink its dameero city? Kaaraan aan kugu tumaa oon burcadaadii joojiyay useless dameero🤣🤣

I made you animals in kaaraan
Screenshot_20230508-171703.jpg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Atleast we gave you the capital in return garacow, remeber there was once a time when Guudlawe was your president and Jowhar was your capital. :damedamn:

Atleast we gave you the capital in return garacow, remeber there was once a time when Guudlawe was your president and Jowhar was your capital. :damedamn:
the garac is you who looks bantu not Somali this is how im civilizing you in kaaraan
APEGAAL SAVAGES BEATING UP BY HAWADLE MACAWISLEY INSIDE KAARAAN 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230508-171703.jpg

your saying the police militare trained in uganda are reer baadiyo from hiraan and you expect anyone to take you seriously.
These guys Are Xawaadle nd speaking af Xawaadle cany you deny that? This is how we brutally pacified north Xamar ungovernable Dameero 🤣🤣

convincation

VIP
the garac is you who looks bantu not Somali this is how im civilizing you in kaaraan
APEGAAL SAVAGES BEATING UP BY HAWADLE MACAWISLEY INSIDE KAARAAN 🤣🤣
View attachment 271521
Those are the Ugandan trained troops which are mostly hiraab you Bantu bastard

Don’t derail the thread Garmagale boy, I know the early years of Guudlawes term is a sore spot for the sixir squad. Let’s try to stay on topic, we’re currently discussing how Guudlawe out manoeuvred you yet again, maybe the sixir isn’t working?:)

Those are the Ugandan trained troops which are mostly hiraab you Bantu bastard

Don’t derail the thread Garmagale boy, I know the early years of Guudlawes term is a sore spot for the sixir squad. Let’s try to stay on topic, we’re currently discussing how Guudlawe out manoeuvred you yet again, maybe the sixir isn’t working?:)
thread is mine you brainless bantuless Keep imitating me and using my words for you bantu bastard do you wanna me post a whole new thread of your bantu features from kenya so n of bantu salamo naasdheer 🤣🤣

Aagoonyar bantu like bantu shariif let me repost that thread 🤣🤣

because mj Who enslaved you for a century fucked up your miskax you are like the same back slaves in the west who cant get over their past. You r not normal people example you and biden in this thread. Heer waxaa ayeeyaashiin soo mareen ay awdkacooda ku xaaraan si askarta Cali yuusuf uga qaadan inalilah 🤣🤣
Don’t get all emotional now kkkkk this one was too good to ignore. After months of empty hawadle threats Mudane Guudlaawe is in Beledweyne against the wishes of the hawadle populace.

convincation

VIP
thread is mine you brainless bantuless Keep imitating me and using my words for you bantu bastard do you wanna me post a whole new thread of your bantu features from kenya so n of bantu salamo naasdheer 🤣🤣

Aagoonyar bantu like bantu shariif let me repost that thread 🤣🤣
Aren’t you a Cabdi yususf from Jubaland who shares villages with Gosha and Mushunguli? Lol Bantu bastard, Agoonyar are gobta Abgaal cismaan boasting 2 presidents of Somalia. How can Xawadle compete in this department other than “I was almost president instead of another Mudulood 60 years ago”. Shameless Bantu Agoonyar see you as a laangaab yaryar

Wait im co
Don’t get all emotional now kkkkk this one was too good to ignore. After months of empty hawadle threats Mudane Guudlaawe is in Beledweyne against the wishes of the hawadle populace.
isn't Jeyte XL? This is why you and Dameerada had no port for 15 years bc you are brainless savages. Imagong 15 years without port and airport and 5 months war killed 5000 from eachother were where your cuqaal? Your intellectuals? 15 years of no port and airport in Mogadishu your iljewx were buying from MJ port and still to this day they took your airport and called it Abdullahi Yusuf so i understand why do you want civilized hawadle to act like you and block Hirshabelle funds

Guudlawe has no army in Baladweyne and there is bo fahad yaasiin and Farmaajo to take to him to Baladweyne came as Dulli appeasing to Hawadle and telling sharanshuur to listen to them even iljeex was brought back to being under Jeyte there is no canshuur to Jowhar

Meantime macawisley civilizing apegaal in kaaraan 🤣🤣

Wait im coisn't Jeyte XL? This is why you and Dameerada had no port for 15 years bc you are brainless savages. Imagong 15 years without port and airport and 5 months war killed 5000 from eachother were where your cuqaal? Your intellectuals? 15 years of no port and airport in Mogadishu your iljewx were buying from MJ port and still to this day they took your airport and called it Abdullahi Yusuf so i understand why do you want civilized hawadle to act like you and block Hirshabelle funds

Guudlawe has no army in Baladweyne and there is bo fahad yaasiin and Farmaajo to take to him to Baladweyne came as Dulli appeasing to Hawadle and telling sharanshuur to listen to them even iljeex was brought back to being under Jeyte there is no canshuur to Jowhar

Meantime macawisley civilizing apegaal in kaaraan 🤣🤣
Jeyte went against the wishes of the hawadle populace that’s why they’re now calling him a khat head🤣 lol at a xawaadle talking to us about development when the only airport you’ve gets flooded every time it rains and you have to come use one of our two airports in the Guriceel district.

HG and Gaaljecel blockading Hawadle and Jeyte forced him to bend the knee for his abgaal master🤣 and now he is forced to accept unified taxation.

Here is Jeyte speaking on your behalf admitting hawadle are exhausted and can’t keep up the fight and begging Guudlaawe to help them out but you want to talk about the military police troops where you don’t even have one taliye🤣

Aren’t you a Cabdi yususf from Jubaland who shares villages with Gosha and Mushunguli? Lol Bantu bastard, Agoonyar are gobta Abgaal cismaan boasting 2 presidents of Somalia. How can Xawadle compete in this department other than “I was almost president instead of another Mudulood 60 years ago”. Shameless Bantu Agoonyar see you as a laangaab yaryar
Kukuya and pygmy bastard. Every body knows that abgaal and agoonyar in particular have bantu looking so be broud of your non Somali oringin sidee foolxumada abgaal markii waceysle laga reebo u inkiri kartaa? Madow aa ayeeyinkiin waseen. Saas ooy tahay you claim being decended from bantu woman. The fact she was bantu 100% some of you who say ajuraan waa ku qurxiyaan bc the ajuuraan were 80% bantu baalcad are bantu hintire are bantu

Cabdi yusuf waa nimanka xl ugu qurxan marka xassan muuse laga reebo hardly to see one with kamas we have all sanqaroor and 70% midab furan XL maa gaari kartaa dameeryahow qurmuun oo bantugu dhaleen 🤣🤣
Son of Madow twice waa is guursataan
Screenshot_20230508-180054.jpg

Jungle

VIP
No only deeqaha bc we share State then we will split between us. Who is crazy to put his canshuur under guudlawe ? That will never Happen.
You don't understand that you're 1 out of 14+ qabils in hiraan? We can speak for Middle Shabelle because we are dc of all 7 districts including Jowhar. You can't speak for Hiraan.