Guudlawe's "resignation" or sacking on the way but before that he asks to visit Baladweyne to split the the $ millions 4 Hirshabell btw him and Jeyte

Guudlaawe oo dhici raba Qeybte Shabeelada dhexe ee deeqaha caalamka intuusan bixin ayaa lagu xujeeyay in deeqaha Hirshabelle loogu talogalay aan la soo deyn karin ayadoon hiiraan heshiis la la aheen oo qeybteeda Cali Jeyte masuul ka yahay

Ka soo tag sheeka baraleyda social mediaha ee sharanshurka Canshuurta hiiraan uu u socdaa oo uusan ku dhicin sheekada dhabta ah waxay taagan tahay "walaalayaalow sidii Eritrea iyo Ethiopia wax deeqaha u qaybsan jireen bilogii 90skii ka hor aqoonsigii eritrea 1993 aan ku heshiino sidii aan u kala qaybsan kaheen malaayiinta ii ogolaada inaan isku sawiro Baladweyne iyo Maxaas qeybtiinana qaata lacagta 50/50" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jeyte waxaa loo ogalaadey inuu maamulo $2.5 million guudlawane $2.5 million lacagtana waa $5m

Waxaa kor isbaaro u taal Waare oo deeqbixiyaasha iyo Dawlada federalka al babadeeda fadhiyo intii hiiraan lagala heshiinayo aan waxba guudlawe la siin karin

Iskadaa wasaarada maaliyada Hirshabelle oo canshuur qaadee lacagtii Hirshabele ayaa jeyte ku dhaceysa 🤣🤣

Intaa waxaa kuu dheer in Hassan Sh goaansadey in Guudlawe baxo waxaa la soo ogaadey inuu Xerow shariif iyo Abdulkadir cosoble ay ku fashilinaaan dagaalka labadaas oo qatar u arko hassan sh marka igaarkiisa Hawadle ayaa booska loo diyaariyay

"Iscasilaada" guudlaawe fisha

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Jungle
22C61E8C-635A-4D58-96A9-BAAD0BFB6FE1.jpeg
You deserve the thread lol

Last edited:
A Farewell visit with the permission of the Hiiraan ruler Jeyte. From give me Canshuur to take half of Hirshabelle money and let me in 🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A Farewell visit with the permission of the Hiiraan ruler Jeyte. From give me Canshuur to take half of Hirshabelle money and let me in 🤣🤣
Take the L. Cali Jeyte bent the knee. He’s giving the taxes to HS it looks like. Kulaha farewell.

Most of the people in that picture inviting him are Gaaljecel lol. He had no choice, Guudlaawe was coming anyway so Jeyte had to show up for the photoshoot

Take the L. Cali Jeyte bent the knee. He’s giving the taxes to HS it looks like. Kulaha farewell.

Most of the people in that picture inviting him are Gaaljecel lol
its you who took the L last time where is your finanace minister? This visit is Hawaadle vs Abgaal money sharing no canshuur or sharansguur involved in it he is going to Maxaas for post stabilization igu sawir and Rebuilding what Shabaab destroyed in lamagalay and maxaas and then the Hiiraan money will go for jeyte🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
its you who took the L last time where is your finanace minister? This visit is Hawaadle vs Abgaal money sharing no canshuur or sharansguur involved in it he is going to Maxaas for post stabilization igu sawir and Rebuilding what Shabaab destroyed in lamagalay and maxaas and the moneu will go for jeyte🤣🤣
Guudlaawe is your president and you will be giving your taxes to HS. Which will then be split across HS.

Don’t move the goalposts

Guudlaawe is your president and you will be giving your taxes to HS. Which will then be split across HS.

Don’t move the goalposts
in your dreams iljeex boy 🤣🤣

JEYTE MET The US AMBASSADOR AND THEN GUUDLAWE GONE THERE AFTER HIM AND WE HAVE WAARE in there. THIS IS ABOUT ONE THING. DONORS SAYING TO GUUDOAWE YOU DONT REPRESENT HIIRAAN GO AND DEAAL WITH JEYTE. THREE DAYS HE HAS BEEN BEGGING JEYTE TO WELCOME HIM TILL HE DECIDED YESTERDAY WE WILL TAKE THE MONEY WE ARE NOT STUPID LIKE YOU WHO CANT SHARE SHIT AND CLOSED THE PORT FOR 15 YEARS 🤣🤣

Finally mind your business you are from Galmudug

bidenkulaha

GalYare
in your dreams iljeex boy 🤣🤣

JEYTE MET US AMBASSADOR AND THEN GUUDLAWE GONE THERE AFTRR HIM AND WE HABE WAARE. THIS IS ABOIT ONE THING. DONORS SAYING TO GUUDOAWE YOU DONT REPRESENT HIIRAAN GO AND DEAAL WITH JEYTE. THREE DAYS HE HAS BEEN BEGGING JEYTE TO WELCOME HIM TILL HE DECIDED YESTERDAY WE WILL TAKE THE MONEY WE ARE NOT STUPID LIKE YOU WHO CANT SHARE SHIT AND CLOSED THE PORT FOR 15 YEARS 🤣🤣

From guudlaawe is never coming and he won’t get my taxes to now this. When is he leaving the presidency btw? You are absolutely insane. Like I said take the L

Gaaljecel aa xoog ku soo dawaysatay Guudlaawe Beledwyene. Jeyte waa kaas ordaayo si aw uga muuqdo sawirka

From guudlaawe is never coming and he won’t get my taxes to now this. When is he leaving the presidency btw? You are absolutely insane. Like I said take the L

Gaaljecel aa xoog ku soo dawaysatay Guudlaawe Beledwyene. Jeyte waa kaas ordaayo si aw uga muuqdo sawirka
you broke the truce betwen us iljeex boy get ready for my karbaash

Jungle

VIP
You are so delusional :hahaidiot:

Waa lugu talina eboow xaad ka bedelikarta. Waa lugu cunoqabateena wax kale iska dhaaf.

Whats going on at matabaan? No goods, fuel coming in to Beledweyne :mjkkk:

You are so delusional :hahaidiot:

Waa lugu talina eboow xaad ka bedelikarta. Waa lugu cunoqabateena wax kale iska dhaaf.

Whats going on at matabaan? No goods, fuel coming in to Beledweyne :mjkkk:
hadaad ii talisid canshuurta hiiiraan qaado but if you go back wity empty hands what will you say? Unlike iljeex iyo abgaal we ok with war aan wax isla cunno. There is deeq for Hirshabelle wich will not be realesed unless both sides do this show. If i say No i wont get the money too. If Guudlawe takes canshuur or changes Jeyte i will not post anymore here.

Dont mind ileex they part of Galmudug.

hadaad ii talisid canshuurta hiiiraan qaado but if you go back wity empty hands what will you say? Unlike iljeex iyo abgaal we ok with war aan wax isla cunno. There is deeq for Hirshabelle wich will not be realesed unless both sides do this show. If i say No i wont get the money too. If Guudlawe takes canshuur or changes Jeyte i will not post anymore here.

Dont mind ileex they part of Galmudug.
It’s in the interest of both Abgaal and Xawaadle to unify revenue and tax. We are just halting any development for both sides if this shitshow continues niyahow

It’s in the interest of both Abgaal and Xawaadle to unify revenue and tax. We are just halting any development for both sides if this shitshow continues niyahow
No only deeqaha bc we share State then we will split between us. Who is crazy to put his canshuur under guudlawe ? That will never Happen.

@Prince of HS you got to understand under Waare both Abgaal and XL were eating from Mashaaric now under Guudlaawe all that mashaaric money has been put on hold. This dude has got a year and something left therefore we have to cooperate and ensure we both get our side of the share. We are still against Guudlaawe but that doesn’t have to get in the way of both XL and Abgaal eating as usual.

If we say no, we won’t get shit and you won’t get shit so it’s jug jug meeshada joog.

Wallahi iljeex gumeysi majeerteen aa miskaxda ka qurbuday. Im still waiting cabshuurta hiiraan oo loo rararo jowhar dhiiqo

What i see is Guudlawe being told by Hassan Sheikh you are gone orod raali gali Jeyte all he said why supporting jeyte against his Sharanshuu

Xaa majeeteen meshan keenay🤣 stop deflecting. Ali Jeyte was forced to welcome his president. Xawaadle kids for months said he couldn’t come to east beledweyne but look at you xawaadles, you’re even insulting Ali jeyte😂

Trending