Guudlawe's "resignation" or sacking on the way but before that he asks to visit Baladweyne to split the the $ millions 4 Hirshabell btw him and Jeyte

Jungle

VIP
Kukuya and pygmy bastard. Every body knows that abgaal and agoonyar in particular have bantu looking so be broud of your non Somali oringin sidee foolxumada abgaal markii waceysle laga reebo u inkiri kartaa? Madow aa ayeeyinkiin waseen. Saas ooy tahay you claim being decended from bantu woman. The fact she was bantu 100% some of you who say ajuraan waa ku qurxiyaan bc the ajuuraan were 80% bantu baalcad are bantu hintire are bantu

Cabdi yusuf waa nimanka xl ugu qurxan marka xassan muuse laga reebo hardly to see one with kamas we have all sanqaroor and 70% midab furan XL maa gaari kartaa dameeryahow qurmuun oo bantugu dhaleen 🤣🤣
Son of Madow twice waa is guursataan
View attachment 271535
Sidi dumar camal aa u caytame lol

Isadkey eboow yaa lagaa dareemin

One of our mps telling isbaarist guudlawe this. Isbaaradii iljeex oo la soo afjarey intaasoo ku joogaa🤣🤣View attachment 271539
There’s no illegal isbaaro in Matabaan. The truck drivers stranded in Matabaan have paid up in Matabaan but don’t want to pay two more times in illegal xawaadle isbaaroyin in Bacaha and in east beledweyne🤣 Ali jeyte was forced to get on his knees for unified taxation after receiving $0 from Matabaan and west beledweyne for 2 weeks straight.

Ali Jeyte’s administration’s income being cut in half isnt even the only reason he bent the knee, Xawaadle fighters are exhausted and can’t keep up the fight. He literally said so himself today on tape.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
One of our mps telling isbaarist guudlawe this. Isbaaradii iljeex oo la soo afjarey intaasoo ku joogaa🤣🤣View attachment 271539
‘Walaalaha reer matabaan xeer baan leenahay ku noolaan jirnay’.

You sound cute and soft today. Notice how reer matabaan=Cayr even among your MPs yet you spent the last few months saying matabaan waan kula leenahan and we’re taking it crap.

I guess blocking all the roads into and out of East Beledweyne must be hurting y’all bad

There’s no illegal isbaaro in Matabaan. The truck drivers stranded in Matabaan have paid up in Matabaan but don’t want to pay two more times in illegal xawaadle isbaaroyin in Bacaha and in east beledweyne🤣 Ali jeyte was forced to get on his knees for unified taxation after receiving $0 from Matabaan and west beledweyne for 2 weeks straight.

Ali Jeyte’s administration’s income being cut in half isnt even the only reason he bent the knee, Xawaadle fighters are exhausted and can’t keep up the fight. He literally said so himself today on tape.
A question I always ask myself is where were the cuqalaa and the intellectuals of Hiraab during the 15 years the port and the airport were closed? Can you give me an answer? Bc that is the problem im having with you now. You iljeexs cant even unite under your own maamul QoorQo8r will not be in Dhuusamareeb for 2 days if hassan Sh stops supporting him and who put you together? Daarood Mooge

Now you and the other iljeex r in our business wanting from the civilized Hawadle to act like you and block the international funds for the State? I guess mj fucked up your mind you a acting like a wild escaped slaves from their masters 🤣🤣

‘Walaalaha reer matabaan xeer baan leenahay ku noolaan jirnay’.

You sound cute and soft today. Notice how reer matabaan=Cayr even among your MPs yet you spent the last few months saying matabaan waan kula leenahan and we’re taking it crap.

I guess blocking all the roads into and out of East Beledweyne must be hurting y’all bad
Iljeex isbaaro was closed and no canshuur is going to Jowhar how about that? 🤣🤣

Guudlawe visit was about two things

Hassan sh oo dhagaha ka soo raacay oo iscasil ku yiri so he brought back his sharanshuur and iljeex

The other thing is about to release the Hirshabelle funds bc his time is up

I will leave you there untill you show me canshuur going to Jowhar i will show you the end of your isbaaroby tonight 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

Ali Jeyte’s administration finances being cut in half isnt even the only reason he bent the knee, Xawaadle fighters are exhausted and can’t keep up the fight. He literally said so himself today on tape.
They can use Xamar and everything will pass through Middle Shabelle. Tax has to be unfied and first entry to Hiraan from Galgaduud is HG land anaga ka heshiin doono .

All that rubbish he spouts about Middle Shabelle and Baadicade kicked out Jalalaqsi dc Nuur Dheere and he runs to Ceel Baraf @The Midlands baadicade xaa ugu soo cararteen ?

FB_IMG_1683570660099.jpg

Here he is with Colonel Ali Xuubeey and reporter Hussein Abdulle who is in Mahadaay Weyne doing various reports.

awood aan ku jooga mahadaay u soo wada :drakelaugh:

@Macawisley adne kalay nacalad idin dhashay :chrisfreshhah:

Iljeex isbaaro was closed and no canshuur is going to Jowhar how about that? 🤣🤣

Guudlawe visit was about two things

Hassan sh oo dhagaha ka soo raacay oo iscasil ku yiri so he brought back his sharanshuur and iljeex

The other thing is about to release the Hirshabelle funds bc his time is up

I will leave you there untill you show me canshuur going to Jowhar i will show you the end of your isbaaroby tonight 🤣🤣
HG isbaaro isn’t keeping the 50+ trucks stuck in Matabaan there🤣 they already paid $400 each for the rest of their trip but they don’t want to pay $800 more in bacda and east beledweyne😂

Guudlaawe isn’t going anywhere and if he was, Jeyte wouldn’t have started begging him as soon as he landed kkkkkxawaadle all over Facebook have branded jeyte and cali madaxweyne as traitors🤣

“Mr president we’re ready for your orders and we need your help to keep on fighting” aa ka dhacday after all that social media tough talk kkkk
Qac aa idinka yeertay maanta walahi :silanyolaugh:

Samaaleniman idinkaga qaleeya for the rest of the day kkkk

They can use Xamar and everything will pass through Middle Shabelle. Tax has to be unfied and first entry to Hiraan from Galgaduud is HG land anaga ka heshiin doono .

All that rubbish he spouts about Middle Shabelle and Baadicade kicked out Jalalaqsi dc Nuur Dheere and he runs to Ceel Baraf @The Midlands baadicade xaa ugu soo cararteen ?

View attachment 271552

Here he is with Colonel Ali Xuubeey and reporter Hussein Abdulle who is in Mahadaay Weyne doing various reports.

awood aan ku jooga mahadaay u soo wada :drakelaugh:

@Macawisley adne kalay nacalad idin dhashay :chrisfreshhah:
Miskiin adoo Abgaal ah aa hadana qurbaha ku dhalatay/kortey. You think we are under Hawiye mercy? Ilaahay calooshiina nama galin. We have feerfeer-mustahil-kelafe-Godey-Jigjiga-SL highway.

There is another road Cabdi Yusuf and adeerada use it for Kenya and libaan zone el koraan in the map.

And my direct Hawadle-Kablalah future highway from feerfeer to higlooley our border with OG. From here i will trade with PL and jump the cursed iljeex 🤣🤣

Look how far cursed iljeex are far from our road. Our future is with DDS, PL and SL f*ck your dameero Xamar 🤣🤣
I can stop HG trucks to Xamarlike the 90s but i dont need HG for PL and SL.

Screenshot_20230508-202504.jpg

Screenshot_20230508-201404.jpg

Screenshot_20230508-201848.jpg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
897CA216-0BB0-4C59-A267-106D8EF19AAB.jpeg

@The Midlands

I saw the same video I clipped with the same crop on some Cayr news guy I follow that went viral funnily enough. Cali jeyte waa is diibay is all everyone is talking about lol

Here’s reer Hiiraan to break the news for you sahal

Trending