Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts don't lie. Back your words up 5 districts in lower juba and 3 in middle juba, which one do mx settle? Shubanka jooji waryaa.

Facts don't lie. Back your words up 5 districts in lower juba and 3 in middle juba, which one do mx settle? Shubanka jooji waryaa.
So now I'm @Factz :mjlol:

Buurgaabo (Badhaadhe district)
Ndowa on Chula Island
Kismayo and duleedka
Kamsuuma and Jamaame
Janay Cabdalle (Afmadow district)
The area of Biibi and after it for a bit could be compared to a buffer zone where you find both of our clans.
Kamsuuma (mainly Madow I think)
Jamaame
J/Dhexe has no majority. Mareexaan are scattered across J/Dhexe from the Jilib district to the Saakow district.

You sound like you're from the Hawd since you said Mareexaan do not live south of Baardheere. :liberaltears:

Last edited:
The bajunis would mutilate you if they saw you claiming ndowa, "moved there in 2000" kulaha:ulyin:

Why dont yall move to jubada dhexe and make a city by the sea somewhere? I dont even know what the f*ck is the matter with you Marehans?? Is it the port? A port is being built in hobyo, why cant yall do the same in jubada dhexe?:cosbyhmm:

The bajunis would mutilate you if they saw you claiming ndowa, "moved there in 2000" kulaha:ulyin:

Why dont yall move to jubada dhexe and make a city by the sea somewhere? I dont even know what the f*ck is the matter with you Marehans?? Is it the port? A port is being built in hobyo, why cant yall do the same in jubada dhexe?:cosbyhmm:
Dumb question AS control J/Dhexe and we shouldn't want to be isolated as there is no paved road

There is possibility of village soccer in Ndowa, although likely only among Marehan tribe. Most Bajuni tribesmen work for the former and lack sufficient spare time for any meaningful organized sports.
https://web.archive.org/web/20110815194634/http://club-soccer.com/Continents/africa/Islands Of Somalia.htm

There was a visit by UN officials to the Bajuni Islands in early 2002 which found 3,000 Bajuni families living on the islands compared to only 50 in 1994. They had been able to return to their home areas. They were still not able to own boats with engines, only traditional sailing boats. Recent Marehan settlers still had effective control over the islands. The Bajuni had worked for them as paid labourers. This was at least some improvement on the period when General Morgan’s forces controlled Kismayo and the islands and the Bajuni were treated as little more then slave labour.
https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/38272

Dumb question AS control J/Dhexe and we shouldn't want to be isolated as there is no paved road

No, al shabaab will be defeated, as they are being cleaned out of the region, marehans should move to jubada dhexe and settle themselves somewhere near the ocean.

Start with huts and shit, the jubaland govn will assist you with hospital and school.

You won't win against a clan that has more influence than you in ethiopia and kenya, as well as having kismaayo on lock as we speak.

But on the other hand you have a chance gaining lands on other clans that has no power.

Baree hurale indeed wasted the beeshas time on kismaayo, he should have gathered all the Marehans mudug immigrants to jubada dhexe and start a new life there.

Shit sounds like moses and his jew folks journey to the promised land:mjlaugh:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
No, al shabaab will be defeated, as they are being cleaned out of the region, marehans should move to jubada dhexe and settle themselves somewhere near the ocean.

Start with huts and shit, the jubaland govn will assist you with hospital and school.

You won't win against a clan that has more influence than you in ethiopia and kenya, as well as having kismaayo on lock as we speak.

But on the other hand you have a chance gaining lands on other clans that has no power.

Baree hurale indeed wasted the beeshas time on kismaayo, he should have gathered all the Marehans mudug immigrants to jubada dhexe and start a new life there.

Marsin long time no see, how's beesha Og's settling in the new dawn of Politics that seem to favor them, i heard even Abdi Mahmoud has been sacked?

Have the Ogs learned their lesson yet, that a united Ogaden is what will safeguard their interests best not a united darood?

J/Dhexe coast is pretty much uninhabited. Why go to a place isolated from everywhere else?
You never captured Kismayo from us remember. You only kicked our militias out of the city riding KDF tanks. You couldn't capture it after repeated attempts.

Aside from Ogaden-level stupidity you have a point in settling Mareexaan in J/Dhexe it is only logical to move from Mudug for JL

Marsin long time no see, how's beesha Og's settling in the new dawn of Politics that seem to favor them, i heard even Abdi Mahmoud has been sacked?

Have the Ogs learned their lesson yet, that a united Ogaden is what will safeguard their interests best not a united darood?
What it do sxb, i havent heard of abdi mohamoud being sacked or anything near it.

As you heard the new pm abiy have changed the countries politics and is now open for discussion with eritrea as well as the rebels within the country, ONLF welcomed the proposal and is going to send a delegatin to addis ababa soon.

On the other hand there is a border war between DDSI and Oromia, where somalis living in harar, babile, jinacsani and tulli guuled are being targeted by the oromo police militia together with their civilians.

The oromos are greedy and want more lands than they have already taken, they even want jigjiga since jaarso lives on the outskirt and they are claiming it via them playing the oromo card.

Insha allah we will defeat them.

J/Dhexe coast is pretty much uninhabited. Why go to a place isolated from everywhere else?
You never captured Kismayo from us remember. You only kicked our militias out of the city riding KDF tanks. You couldn't capture it after repeated attempts.

Aside from Ogaden-level stupidity you have a point in settling Mareexaan in J/Dhexe it is only logical to move from Mudug for JL
Why not go to a place isolated and build something new that only you can claim, and best of it all within jubaland, in jubada dhexe! A lot of potential there, farmlands, river, beaches that has one of the best looks within somalia, untouched lands.

Man admit that you lost in 2013 along with your al shabaab+ other somali clans backing you.

We know what happend to both bare hirale and baasto who ran to the airport.

I wonder why baasto ran to the airport tho, and why he went to mogadishu? You see he was on the payroll of usc.

They dont want to see us winning.:mjhaps:

By the way, roads can be built easily, once we get our shit together there wont be any problem building roads.

Im sure the marehan diaspora and business people could take care of that.

XaajiXumbo

What it do sxb, i havent heard of abdi mohamoud being sacked or anything near it.

As you heard the new pm abiy have changed the countries politics and is now open for discussion with eritrea as well as the rebels within the country, ONLF welcomed the proposal and is going to send a delegatin to addis ababa soon.

On the other hand there is a border war between DDSI and Oromia, where somalis living in harar, babile, jinacsani and tulli guuled are being targeted by the oromo police militia together with their civilians.

The oromos are greedy and want more lands than they have already taken, they even want jigjiga since jaarso lives on the outskirt and they are claiming it via them playing the oromo card.

Insha allah we will defeat them.

Inshallahi you will defeat them Oromos as they are politically naive and useless, their whole domestic policy is based on imitating Somalis.

As for the Jubaland fiasco, one should learn it's history inorder to make a new future, Jubaland will never stabilise so long Ogadens and Marehans are at each others throat, you people try to follow Puntlands way of governance when Puntland has a totally different scope of politics, their state is run by a the dea of kinship Hartinimo and even that is failing so they just settled for MJ state run, where caasimade and Presidential is for them only, and rest of Hartis can f off.

So since a single family like harti cannot form or function a state together, so what makes Jubaland a state where alot of complete different clans reside in with all different political ambitions.

I believe the best way for Ogadens to succeed is to have an Hawiye Patron before the marehans beat you to it.

And when I say Hawiye I mean HG, because let's be honest there is no other Hawiyes other then HG at play.

@DalJecel
Check everyone who visited Kismayo from late 2016 to date go to Goobweyn for site seeing and you see that nine kid claiming its Marehan's. Please leave the kid to misuse his Scandinavian camp's wifi.
He didn't know shit about the two Juba provinces and he has the audacity to debate with people.

To All Marehan's in this Spot,
All land properties in Kismayo is registered and licensed by the local government. If you own property you will be paying taxes and enjoy your peace if not go to hell.

The kid is off tangent, he doesn't know how to access Buurgabo. It's locked from all side by sea accept Ras Kamboni side. The whole of Badhaadhe district is under Makahil and one of my brothers is the commander there let this boy enjoy his SSPOT fantasy.

XaajiXumbo

@Marsin bro I aniga Sacad HG know my enemy and it isn't darood and not even MJs, our enemies waa Hawiyeha kale, especially the useless Abgaal, alhamdulliah a project called federalism has been established in Somalia, a project that has killed our enemy Abgaal politically and allowed us Sacad to Absorp and Expand our flag,states name and authority over countless Qabiil including marehans and mjs into Galmudug.

Ogadens are most loved by our people Sacad, we see you Ogadens the only Qabiil amongst the Somalis that fight for Xaq, and for that we Sacad will always extend you folks a political and military help insha'Allahi.

I hope in the future From Jubaland, Galmudug and K5 will join as one state under 1 kinship.

@DalJecel
Check everyone who visited Kismayo from late 2016 to date go to Goobweyn for site seeing and you see that nine kid claiming its Marehan's. Please leave the kid to misuse his Scandinavian camp's wifi.
He didn't know shit about the two Juba provinces and he has the audacity to debate with people.

To All Marehan's in this Spot,
All land properties in Kismayo is registered and licensed by the local government. If you own property you will be paying taxes and enjoy your peace if not go to hell.
Goobweyn is mine you Makahil doqon :mjlaugh:
The kid is off tangent, he doesn't know how to access Buurgabo. It's locked from all side by sea accept Ras Kamboni side. The whole of Badhaadhe district is under Makahil and one of my brothers is the commander there let this boy enjoy his SSPOT fantasy.
Jilib used to be run by Barre Hiiraale so is it a MX deegaan. :dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending