Status
Not open for further replies.
@nine thinks marehan own qooqaani.
This qooqaani, so mx now live in lands south of mz.:gucciwhat:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180621-130152_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20180621-130152_Maps.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 298
@Marsin bro I aniga Sacad HG know my enemy and it isn't darood and not even MJs, our enemies waa Hawiyeha kale, especially the useless Abgaal, alhamdulliah a project called federalism has been established in Somalia, a project that has killed our enemy Abgaal politically and allowed us Sacad to Absorp and Expand our flag,states name and authority over countless Qabiil including marehans and mjs into Galmudug.

Ogadens are most loved by our people Sacad, we see you Ogadens the only Qabiil amongst the Somalis that fight for Xaq, and for that we Sacad will always extend you folks a political and military help insha'Allahi.

I hope in the future From Jubaland, Galmudug and K5 will join as one state under 1 kinship.

:gucciwhat:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Nothing much, you just have an interesting viewpoint. I'm HG too

Welcome brother, my View is called every Laf for Himself (F Hawiyenimo,Daroodnimo or Isaaqnimo), Alhmadulilahi many share my view such as @Bohol and @Saahid Qamaan , we preach laf first before other Somalis.

Also we HG advocate that our Laf HG should have a strong expanding State for himself not with anyone else.

Last edited:
@Ferrari @Marsin I stopped taking the nine and Sheikh guys seriously after they started claiming the Bajuuni Islands and Afmadow:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

And now Qooqaani:damn::dead::dead: basbas atleast make your lies realistic iga dheh. Laa xawla:idontlike:

Last edited:
Yeah I am one the best leaders of the Beesha.

And of course Columbus, Ohio is a MX majority.

Everybody knows that.
I think mx are only about 70% of jland. do you agree? I think what you are saying is mx are like 90% of Jland, with the remaining 10% consisting of all other tribes including ilkodheers right?

I think mx are only about 70% of jland. do you agree? I think what you are saying is mx are like 90% of Jland, with the remaining 10% consisting of all other tribes including ilkodheers right?

They love to exagerate their numbers and are not more than 40-50% max. Middle Jubba and lower Jubba together are more populated than Gedo while Gedo alone is more populated when each gobol is represented on its own. The two Jubbas are dominated by Ogaden while Gedo is Mx. All three gobols have other clans living there as well even though they don't dominate it.

They love to exagerate their numbers and are not more than 40-50% max. Middle Jubba and lower Jubba together are more populated than Gedo while Gedo alone is more populated when each gobol is represented on its own. The two Jubbas are dominated by Ogaden while Gedo is Mx. All three gobols have other clans living there as well even though they don't dominate it.
it was sarcasm bro. I know what subclan live where, each city and tuulo. I know how mx settle in gedo as well, but if I asked these niggas to tell me what subclans settle where in gedo, they would't know. waxba ma oga kuwani. I think they are kids.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
it was sarcasm bro. I know what subclan live where, each city and tuulo. I know how mx settle in gedo as well, but if I asked these niggas to tell me what subclans settle where in gedo, they would't know. waxba ma oga kuwani. I think they are kids.
How do you know so much about Gedo and who settles where do you research it?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

MX make up 90% percent of Jubaland. With the remaining 10% percent being Cagdheer, and other clans.

It's our state.

It's dominated by us.

We rule all 3 regions in Jubaland.

How do you know so much about Gedo and who settles where do you research it?
no research bro. we live with mx, so I know. It's the same with isaaqs, I know which subclan of their settle where, same with dhuulos, and the mxs and the hawiye from galgagadud because we share a border with them as well.

I don't know much about abgaal, mjs etc..

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
no research bro. we live with mx, so I know. It's the same with isaaqs, I know which subclan of their settle where, same with dhuulos, and the mxs and the hawiye from galgagadud because we share a border with them as well.

I don't know much about abgaal, mjs etc..
Which OG share deegaan with MX in GG we used to settle in the Hawd and Shilaabo but most MX have come inside the border on the Somali side

Status
Not open for further replies.