Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was sarcasm bro. I know what subclan live where, each city and tuulo. I know how mx settle in gedo as well, but if I asked these niggas to tell me what subclans settle where in gedo, they would't know. waxba ma oga kuwani. I think they are kids.
Where our sub clans live shouldn't really matter to you

MX make up 90% percent of Jubaland. With the remaining 10% percent being Cagdheer, and other clans.

It's our state.

It's dominated by us.

We rule all 3 regions in Jubaland.
:whoa:J/Dhexe is a shared gobol. Absame own the Afmadow and Badhaadhe districts:whoa:

Mx dont live south or east of baardheere. Mx settle with cawliyahan not mz. Go learn some facts, u sound like you dont know a lot about jland. U must be reer galagadud.
Golden post how did I miss the underlined part. :dead1::dead1::dead::deadrose::deadpeter::deadrose::deadpeter::dead::dead1::dead1::dead::dead::dead::dead1::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead1::dead1:
@TekNiKo @Sheikh @Sidi Dirir @Dheere @AarLibaax @Shaolin23 @nomand @JONB @Cotton Eyed Joe @Marsin

You must go home to Caabudwaaq and Gedo to fix these regions. There's no administration there and there was a famine there recently.
Go home and let the government do its work. Gedo had a famine last year with a river running through it, there's misplaced priority. The Gedo faction has adopted moryaanimo as its manual.
You have no historical ties to Kismayo.
They don't have papers, they are moryaans. They must go home cause they are saboteurs.
What's on the agenda for 2018

After Madobe expels the final saboteurs you must go back to Gedo,
:icon lol::icon lol:Seems like we got a MJ Trump :icon lol::icon lol:

aohk.png

tenor (4).gif

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Notice that no one has responded to what I said about the seizure of shops and businesses in places like Suuq Yare

Yeah I noticed nobody has responded when you mentioned the squatting in Suuq Yare.

They are ducking your question fam.

Yeah I noticed nobody has responded when you mentioned the squatting in Suuq Yare.

They are ducking your question fam.
kkkkkkk I won't be surprised if they say Suuq Yare is government land and the Dahabshiil in Calanley is a government building :icon lol: :icon lol:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
kkkkkkk I won't be surprised if they say Suuq Yare is government land and the Dahabshiil in Calanley is a government building :icon lol: :icon lol:

Yeah they would say about Suuq Yare and Calanley are ''government buildings'' even tho they know that's our buildings.

Cuqdad is one helluva drug fam. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
makaahiil, muuse gumacadle mostly. MSB's reer abtis. reer nurs live in shilaabo.
Just let this topic die bro, how is it that Hawiye can share Xamar but we Darood are at each other's throats in Kismayu

Embarrassing, kismayu is big enough for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts