Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys no need to argue. I knew what to expect coming here. Believe it or not same happens in Kazakh forums and chats whenever an outsider enters. Kazakh womeb demand we don’t troll them in the presence of outsiders

Still... Not jus gabdho. All your people is your people. :mahubowtf:

Man, women, children, elders. You should value your people the the most.:uCkf6mf:
I agree with that but what's wrong with welcoming our guests this is so Somali dhaqaan as well as Islamic you never treat your guests badly shame on you @SumMo I expected better from you :uCkf6mf:

SumMo

very lowkey
I agree with that but what's wrong with welcoming our guests this is so Somali dhaqaan as well as Islamic you never treat your guests badly shame on you @SumMo I expected better from you :uCkf6mf:
Islam is indeed very important.
The deen is #1. :fittytousand:

But I had to tell him the consequences of talking ill about my people. You can disagree with me adeer, but I don’t really care for non-somalis.

So far he hasn’t done anything wrong.

I am pretty sure if all of this happened in real life SumMon would react slightly different. I understand her because most of the time people troll and disrespect on internet (I do too but not on this particular thread) so she is more wary. Anyway no had feelings this is just words and banter

SumMo

very lowkey
I am pretty sure if all of this happened in real life SumMon would react slightly different. I understand her because most of the time people troll and disrespect on internet (I do too but not on this particular thread) so she is more wary. Anyway no had feelings this is just words and banter
Not really. I am known for being very sceptical of non-somalis, and I can be rude towards them irl.

I have only had two big arguments in my life. One was a arab guy and the other one white. I’m not too nice to them. Even my parents have spoken to me about this. Because in every other aspect of my life, I am really nice.

Hmm, but other than that i am very kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.