Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Okay now you’re beating a dead horse, and trying to provoke me by using Borat a million times. Don’t take my kindness for a weakness. I have no problem being disrespectful if need be.

Again this is the internet, expect trolls :bell:

Okay now you’re beating a dead horse, and trying to provoke me by using Borat a million times. Don’t take my kindness for a weakness. I have no problem being disrespectful if need be.

Leave the girl alone and answer my questions. I want to know why Wahhabism is rising amongst the youth in Kazakhstan, are you guys easily influenced by the Saudi made fundamentalist principles ?

I think that it's a curse that we have found ourselves in a land unsuitable for a sedentary lifestyle. Thousands of years of nomadism has left us with customs and personal characteristics ill suited to keep up with the demands of modern civilization. All nomadic countries are small, weak, economically wretched and as a result find themselves under the heel off more powerful sedentary neighbours.

As for Greater Somalia, at the moment it's hopeless and useless to ponder about it as priority is stabalisation of somalia.
I think Somali maritime history exciting so far as trade with the rest of the world was concerned.

I think that it's a curse that we have found ourselves in a land unsuitable for a sedentary lifestyle. Thousands of years of nomadism has left us with customs and personal characteristics ill suited to keep up with the demands of modern civilization. All nomadic countries are small, weak, economically wretched and as a result find themselves under the heel off more powerful sedentary neighbours.

As for Greater Somalia, at the moment it's hopeless and useless to ponder about it as priority is stabalisation of somalia.
I think Somali maritime history exciting so far as trade with the rest of the world was concerned.

Warya why are you taking shots at yourself in front of ajnabis :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending