Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rakhmatullahi Wa Barakatuh everyone

As you can tell from my name and thread name, I am Kazakh (no my name is not Borat:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:), and one of my Somali homeboys put me on to this website, and I have been dying of laughter ever since. Just a few observations and questions.

1. Wallahi you guys troll very well. It is refreshing, because on my Kazakh forums we troll each other just like that. By studying history, politics and then turning that into funny trolling. Meanwhile, local American (I live in US) Madows, cadans, and latino quffars are too stupid to understand trolling yet alone when they are being trolled.

2. Just to let you know Kazakh people that actually study history have lots of respect for you guys due to your amazing history, Islam, and general demeanor. You guys are very similar to us in the sense that you are prideful people like we are, and you also have to deal with lots of bs when it comes to racial identity as a general ignoramus still thinks in terms of three races being mongoloid, bantu, and northern european. You guys are constantly being called a mix of Arabs and Bantus, while we are called mix of Mongols and Russians when neither is the case. Most Kazakhs however make a clear distinction between Somalis and Bantu Africans.

3. We also have lots of tribalism, and like you guys if you stop a Kazakh he is supposed to know his tribe, his clan, his subclan, and his 7 forefathers (obviously on father's side). If anyone is interested I can elaborate further on the tribal system of Kazakhs.

4. We also have had Turkey come into our country however under the notion of Turkic brotherhood for us, and although that has generally been a positive development, we became wary as same diplomats who would throw Bozkurts (Turkic pride hand symbol) and proclaim how they are Turkic before Muslim ( I don't agree with that line of thinking in the first place) would then go to Arab countries and preach Islamic brotherhood.

Just some quick questions.

1. Are there any attempts to bring Somalia together again, and then after that to incorporate or reconquer NFD, Ogaden, and Djibouti into a great Somalia?

2. How did the dynamic between being nomadic herdsmen but also being great maritime explorers/conquerors work out for Somalis? I ask that because when it comes to us nomadic Turkic people we were always scared of water lol. Yes, we had cities along the coasts but they were always populated by other sedentary folks, and we ourselves never developed a solid navy/maritime culture. The only Turks who did are Ottoman Turks, but they probably simply took on and improved the existing Byzantine maritime culture, as they got to Anatolia on horseback from Central Asia, and then mixed with Greeks, Armenians, Arabs, and etc. Were there separate Somali clans who were maritime people, or were there nomads who would wander the land for most of the year, and then for some time of the year get on the boat? Btw, I was amazed to find out that Somali seamen were among those to bring Islam to Maldives and many other places.

3. This is a question from one of my Mongolian friends. He also respects you guys on the strength of nomadism (however he is not Muslim like me, he's a dirty kuffar:ftw9nwa:). He wants to know if you guys would back a Bantu over a Mongol if say the madow was in the wrong and let's theoretically say if you guys absolutely had to pick a side, whose side would you pick? In my opinion I would never pick sides but if I had to if both are kaffirs, I guess I take the sides of those that are in the right (meanwhile as you know in the West it is popular to side with your superficial notion of race in the first place).

Salam aleikum baurym, men shinda Kazakpinmin. Amerikada bir Somali dospen ostim, sondyktan senderdin halyq turaly kishkene bilemin.
Inaalillah
tenor.gif

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rakhmatullahi Wa Barakatuh everyone

As you can tell from my name and thread name, I am Kazakh (no my name is not Borat:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:), and one of my Somali homeboys put me on to this website, and I have been dying of laughter ever since. Just a few observations and questions.

1. Wallahi you guys troll very well. It is refreshing, because on my Kazakh forums we troll each other just like that. By studying history, politics and then turning that into funny trolling. Meanwhile, local American (I live in US) Madows, cadans, and latino quffars are too stupid to understand trolling yet alone when they are being trolled.

2. Just to let you know Kazakh people that actually study history have lots of respect for you guys due to your amazing history, Islam, and general demeanor. You guys are very similar to us in the sense that you are prideful people like we are, and you also have to deal with lots of bs when it comes to racial identity as a general ignoramus still thinks in terms of three races being mongoloid, bantu, and northern european. You guys are constantly being called a mix of Arabs and Bantus, while we are called mix of Mongols and Russians when neither is the case. Most Kazakhs however make a clear distinction between Somalis and Bantu Africans.

3. We also have lots of tribalism, and like you guys if you stop a Kazakh he is supposed to know his tribe, his clan, his subclan, and his 7 forefathers (obviously on father's side). If anyone is interested I can elaborate further on the tribal system of Kazakhs.

4. We also have had Turkey come into our country however under the notion of Turkic brotherhood for us, and although that has generally been a positive development, we became wary as same diplomats who would throw Bozkurts (Turkic pride hand symbol) and proclaim how they are Turkic before Muslim ( I don't agree with that line of thinking in the first place) would then go to Arab countries and preach Islamic brotherhood.

Just some quick questions.

1. Are there any attempts to bring Somalia together again, and then after that to incorporate or reconquer NFD, Ogaden, and Djibouti into a great Somalia?

2. How did the dynamic between being nomadic herdsmen but also being great maritime explorers/conquerors work out for Somalis? I ask that because when it comes to us nomadic Turkic people we were always scared of water lol. Yes, we had cities along the coasts but they were always populated by other sedentary folks, and we ourselves never developed a solid navy/maritime culture. The only Turks who did are Ottoman Turks, but they probably simply took on and improved the existing Byzantine maritime culture, as they got to Anatolia on horseback from Central Asia, and then mixed with Greeks, Armenians, Arabs, and etc. Were there separate Somali clans who were maritime people, or were there nomads who would wander the land for most of the year, and then for some time of the year get on the boat? Btw, I was amazed to find out that Somali seamen were among those to bring Islam to Maldives and many other places.

3. This is a question from one of my Mongolian friends. He also respects you guys on the strength of nomadism (however he is not Muslim like me, he's a dirty kuffar:ftw9nwa:). He wants to know if you guys would back a Bantu over a Mongol if say the madow was in the wrong and let's theoretically say if you guys absolutely had to pick a side, whose side would you pick? In my opinion I would never pick sides but if I had to if both are kaffirs, I guess I take the sides of those that are in the right (meanwhile as you know in the West it is popular to side with your superficial notion of race in the first place).

Welcome though, we are our own people and we back our own. Although we troll most respect somalinimo.[/QUOTE]

The boxer Gennedy Golovkin aka GGG is Kazakh and he talks exactly like Borat which leads me to believe all Kazakhs do

GGG IS NOT A KAZAKH. He is KAZAKHSTANI, because he was born in Kazakhstan, however he is not ethnically Kazakh. He does not have Kazakh clan membership, he is comparable to a reer xamar or bantus in your country. Ethnically, his father is Russian and his mother is Korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.