Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I asked Allah(swt) to deal with this Uncle-Tom and Harami-Xaalimos problems facing our people, and he sent me Borat.
:noneck: Bisinka.

I can’t let this incident weaken my imaan!:francis:

You're right my sister but borat was ages ago, we need to have self-responsiblity in our community. We need to prevent qaasaros. Can't blame Allah for our weaknesses.

SumMo

very lowkey
Let me tell you something. You make a threat only once. If you repeat it, it means waxna meesha ku ma heysid
He is not somali doqon yeheey. I don’t cater to non-somali fragilities. You should know by now.:zhqjlmx:

I don’t threaten somalis. And I would never say this to a somali man, as I consider them to be real men. And therefor worthy of respect. :rolleyes:

He is not somali doqon yeheey. I don’t cater to non-somali fragilities.

I don’t threaten somalis. And I would never say this to a somali man, as I consider them to be real men. And therefor worthy of respect. :rolleyes:

Lol no one is fragile reread my last messages. At the end of day this just internet and words)

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
How would someone prove the are non Somali? Are there tell tale signs? OP should post a picture to prove he is kazak.

We have self-hating faraxs walaal, you may be one of the good ones. That's the only way.

He is not somali doqon yeheey. I don’t cater to non-somali fragilities.

I would never say this to a somali man, as I consider them to be real men. And therefor worthy of respect. :rolleyes:

I swear I love Xalimos like u
tenor.gif

Just trolling you bro. But yeah welcome. I have met one kazakh at an airport very breath and quick. Exchanged greetings and that was it really. Where you say kazakhs live outside of russia and obviously Kazakhstan?

Greater Somalia is only a dream for now because we are under occupation and are militarily weak. I guess we do have some people who would like to change this. But again without military might and money plus diplomatic support from other nations its almost impossible.

Somalia today is the weakest and most divided its ever been and this goes all the down to the average man. Tribalism really put us in a hole. Somali leaders are repeating the fallacy that democracy will bring us safety and prosperity but really its brought us war famine occupation along with wfp refugee camps.

As you know though geopolitics can change tomorrow and before you know we can reverse this trend and get back lands and settle all accounts with enemies.

Enjoy your stay

SumMo

very lowkey
Just trolling you bro. But yeah welcome. I have met one kazakh at an airport very breath and quick. Exchanged greetings and that was it really. Where you say kazakhs live outside of russia and obviously Kazakhstan?

Greater Somalia is only a dream for now because we are under occupation and are militarily weak. I guess we do have some people who would like to change this. But again without military might and money plus diplomatic support from other nations its almost impossible.

Somalia today is the weakest and most divided its ever been and this goes all the down to the average man. Tribalism really put us in a hole. Somali leaders are repeating the fallacy that democracy will bring us safety and prosperity but really its brought us war famine occupation along with wfp refugee camps.

As you know though geopolitics can change tomorrow and before you know we can reverse this trend and get back lands and settle all accounts with enemies.

Enjoy your stay
799B9B00-46AB-4682-B210-8ACB5F9FD20B.jpeg

Enjoy your stay

Kazakhs have native lands in Astrakhan, Altai regions of Russia, and Western China. The Kazakhs of Mongolia were given land to graze by Mongols. Karakalpaks of West Uzbekistan are not Kazakh but are very close to us ethnically and hate Uzbeks and would rather be a part of Kazakhstan. We also have diasporas in Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey

SumMo

very lowkey
You know I consider Uncle Tom cadaans right? You have made yourself a target..:icon lol:

Seriously, nin weyn iska dhig. What is this ass-kissing ? Nafta iyo daadkad ka fikir:susp: Master Borat is not thinking of your well-being. Don’t waste your time on him.

Kazakhs have native lands in Astrakhan, Altai regions of Russia, and Western China. The Kazakhs of Mongolia were given land to graze by Mongols. Karakalpaks of West Uzbekistan are not Kazakh but are very close to us ethnically and hate Uzbeks and would rather be a part of Kazakhstan. We also have diasporas in Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey

Greater Kazakhstan when?

You know I consider Uncle Tom cadaan right? You have made yourself a target..:icon lol:

I cant be an uncle tom dee. But this guy came peacefully with respect for somalis. Thats why i had to let you know you was out the kitchen on that one:zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts