Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Easy, I enjoy history and geography, and would rather get it directly from people rather than biased sources. Some questions I have I will ask from time to time. Ido not plan on being an active member.

Well I suspect you're a farax, you'll have to prove your ethnicity. We have alot of trolls as it is.

So true wallahi.. As if these Uncle Toms aren’t enough. Now we gotta deal with non-somalis on here?:noneck:

I am watching very carefully.:gaasdrink:

I respect that, aside from light trolling I just had few questions I wanted to ask. I do not plan on being an active member.

SumMo

very lowkey
I respect that, aside from light trolling I just had few questions I wanted to ask. I do not plan on being an active member.

Haye.. and it better stay that way.
13380859-91B8-4B6B-A83F-160BB4FC61D6.gif

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I understand that. I am pretty good at trolling but I am indeed not Somali, idk how you want me to prove it

I won't ask for pics or anything. Prove yourself here and tbh I won't be invasive in regards to your privacy. I know I wouldn't appreciate the same.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Easy, I enjoy history and geography, and would rather get it directly from people rather than biased sources. Some questions I have I will ask from time to time. Ido not plan on being an active member.

of course , juggling multiple accounts takes up too much time :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.