Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGG IS NOT A KAZAKH. He is KAZAKHSTANI, because he was born in Kazakhstan, however he is not ethnically Kazakh. He does not have Kazakh clan membership, he is comparable to a reer xamar or bantus in your country. Ethnically, his father is Russian and his mother is Korean.

I didn't know that thanks for the info, but he still talks like a Borat

Oh yeah u are definitely an ashy abdi. :mjlaugh:

Oh my god lol, just because I know that? Here are our main three tribes. Gennady Golovkin falls into none of them because he is simply a Russian born in Kazakhstan. His name is Russian and his last name as well

Zhuz

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When will you bearded dragons stop this? It's 2018...

Other men in other cultures: Finding out a cure for cancer
Somali men: kkkkk let me go on sspot and pretend to be another ethnicity, that will show them. Kkkkk.

Losers.

I'm done with replying to you all peasants.

Every new member will be in my ignore list.

Tired!!!

Welcome brother sorry for the skepticism it's very rare to see a non somali on here let alone a kazakh to answer your question
1 currently there are no plans to reunite greater Somalia due to Somalis bad state however in the past there have been several attempts which have led to sour relations and a full out war
2 the thing you need to know about somali nomads in general and middle eastern nomads to a larger extent are a bit different than Turkic and Mongolian nomads while we certainly were good with the horses they were not as important as it is to you guys camels played a larger role in the somali nomads life due to the semi arid conditions and regarding your question about sea trade I think it's due to our proximity to waters while you guys lived more inland we lived relatively close to a shore at all times same thing could be said about middle eastern
3 If both are on the kuffar I don't see why I wouldn't defend the Mongolian guy
I've never met a Kazakh in my life so this is pretty interesting although I had a couple of Uzbek friends

I didn't know that thanks for the info, but he still talks like a Borat

He definitely does, that's because Borat based his accent on Slavs of Kazakhstan. Please don't compare a Slav to a Kazakh, if it was up to me I would deport all of them back to Russia. Here are our 3 main tribes by the way

Attachments

• 220px-Жуз.svg.png
    220px-Жуз.svg.png
    15 KB · Views: 198
Welcome brother sorry for the skepticism it's very rare to see a non somali on here let alone a kazakh to answer your question
1 currently there are no plans to reunite greater Somalia due to Somalis bad state however in the past there have been several attempts which have led to sour relations and a full out war
2 the thing you need to know about somali nomads in general and middle eastern nomads to a larger extent are a bit different than Turkic and Mongolian nomads while we certainly were good with the horses they were not as important as it is to you guys camels played a larger role in the somali nomads life due to the semi arid conditions and regarding your question about sea trade I think it's due to our proximity to waters while you guys lived more inland we lived relatively close to a shore at all times same thing could be said about middle eastern
3 If both are on the kuffar I don't see why I wouldn't defend the Mongolian guy
I've never met a Kazakh in my life so this is pretty interesting although I had a couple of Uzbek friends

Thanks for the response brother. Trust me if I was Somali I would think this is a troll as well. This makes more sense now, as for the Uzbeks let's just say we don't like them, they took half of our land by kissing up to Russians.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

Somali men: kkkkk let me go on sspot and pretend to be another ethnicity, that will show them. Kkkkk.

Losers.

Tired!!!

Well sister I'm glad you don't hate me and I'm a newer member :whew:

Thanks for the response brother. Trust me if I was Somali I would think this is a troll as well. This makes more sense now, as for the Uzbeks let's just say we don't like them, they took half of our land by kissing up to Russians.
I guess borat was not wrong about that :ulyin: JK

Losers.

Tired!!!

Wallahi I am not Somali, I put that on everything I love, I know a few things due to having some close Somali friends.

lol no question your a somali what’s his qabil tho

Lol I am not Somali, but Golovkin has no tribe ( we call it Ru by the way it is pronounced like roo). I doubt he knows any of his ancestors past his grandfather. He is a Russian with a Korean mother, it doesn't help our case because our general look is that of mixed East European and East Asian with a dash of Middle Eastern.

Lol I am not Somali, but Golovkin has no tribe ( we call it Ru by the way it is pronounced like roo). I doubt he knows any of his ancestors past his grandfather. He is a Russian with a Korean mother, it doesn't help our case because our general look is that of mixed East European and East Asian with a dash of Middle Eastern.
Okay so what the f*ck is khakz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts