Greater Somalia Must be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I'm 19, Somaliweyn will happen in our lifetime, trust me.

Somalia right now hasn't made an effort to change but as soon as it receives that small push the people will be ready.

@TheMadMullah compared the situation to post-WWI Germany and I found this analogy to be brilliant.

We're lucky in that the Somali people are proud and are ready for a revolution, we just can't passively sit back and wait for somebody else to help it out.

Somalia is our country and it's our future as the children of the diaspora. We can fix it.
The real question is how do we start this revolution/cultural reformation

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The real question is how do we start this revolution/cultural reformation
Great question that we spoke about on page 1.

We can take the China route, India route, or North Korea route as a country

For individuals like you and me I personally feel like we can do the most outside of the country. We have the capital of western nations I propose we make large buildings for office spaces and major hotels. We're lucky in that a building that would cost millions to make in the last will cost hundreds of thousands in Somalia.

For now, Somalia can thrive as a tourist destination off of its coasts but it must be done strategically in a way that tourists do not fear Al-Shabab or see the place as so beautiful that it doesn't matter if Al-Shabab is there.

The only way a somaliweyne would
Ever happen, is if QABIL was completely forgotten and it replaced
By nationalism.

That's the only way.

:manny: But I like the idea of a
Strong nation. :cosbyhmm: But than
Someone will say something qablist
And I will ....:kendrickcry:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You have some sort of hatred in your heart and I hope it heals.

My father who faced the grunts of the civil war and watched as people he grew up with died simply for their tribe believes in a greater Somalia and forgived other qabiils for their grievances.

You must release this hatred from your heart. A country does not prosper under nihilism and Greater Somalia will be our future.
Your father raised you so he's a failure as much as Somalia. There's no such thing as greater Somalia but I'll be damned if I have a dimwit like @TSP pretending to be what he is not.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You have some sort of hatred in your heart and I hope it heals.

My father who faced the grunts of the civil war and watched as people he grew up with died simply for their tribe believes in a greater Somalia and forgived other qabiils for their grievances.

You must release this hatred from your heart. A country does not prosper under nihilism and Greater Somalia will be our future.
I don't get these qurbo joog kids hatred and how they can be so bitter when all of us have families who experienced actual qabyaalad and have already forgiven wrongdoers. It amazes me how one can be so bitter.
this thread is already filled by "muh qabil, muh tuulo" mentality. just annex us already
FOH stop spreading this annex is rhetoric in these threads. Ain't no one ever annexing any Somali lands nacalaa

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The only way a somaliweyne would
Ever happen, is if QABIL was completely forgotten and it replaced
By nationalism.

That's the only way.

:manny: But I like the idea of a
Strong nation. :cosbyhmm: But than
Someone will say something qablist
And I will ....:kendrickcry:
We need solid plans on how to replace qablism, question is how is that actually done

Personally I don't think we'll see a Somaliweyn in our lifetime, but anything can happen, especially if we get a political genius like this guy

View attachment 27180
I believe it will take time, maybe 20-30 years. Oromo people wont be slaves to amhar and tigray 4 ever. We just need to sort our shit together qabil, amisom somaliland and most importantly our defence. When people realize we all the same and qabil shouldnt be a political subject in somalia, thats when we are ready. Bc the americans cant turn us again each other. We have to give the oromo liberation front proper weapons so they can overthrow tigray gov. When there is caos in ethiopia
Thats when we swoop in and retake somali galbeed. Fast and clean. And this time americans and russians cant do shit. Cause we got a turkey in our ring side. With great weaponry and nuclear. :trumpsmirk:

We need solid plans on how to replace qablism, question is how is that actually done

Start with the young children, replace
The ideology behind qabaalyad and
Teach them to be more nationalist.

It would need a full backing from the
Governement, newspapers and
TV shows would need to be
repeating the same rhetoric.

All I know is nothing brings ALL
Ethnic Somalis together than, when
We are being threatened by an
Outsider.

Status