Greater Somalia Must be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
North Korea and India are both recipients of foreign aid darling.

The model to look to is not NK, but South Korea. It was a poor dictatorship till the 80s. Now it's a booming democracy. Reason? Because they put their worthless culture behind them, adopted Western institutions, and became a US ally. 30 thousand American troops protect it from NK. The sooner Somalia learns the same lesson the better. Clinging on to a mythical past glory and making enemies of the West is no way to get your meal ticket punched.
The U.S. allied South Korea due to the Quasi-war it had in the Koreas against Russia during the cold war.

I personally believe the technological era is the cause for South Korea's boom through conglomerate mega-companies like Samsung partnering with the government.

I didn't name South Korea because I personally don't see that happening so quickly in Somalia in an already revolutionized technology driven market. The I.T. model in India works because it's more about individual education over large swaths of capital in a select few hands.

I also don't want America's dirty hands touching Somalia. It would only ally with Somalia if Somalia signs a contract ("treaty") allowing the U.S. free access to the Gulf of Aden.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somalia weyn means a darood majority :icon lol:f*ck that shit :icon e biggrin:

I'm giving up my qabiil if Somaliaweyn occurs in my lifetime. You shouldn't be selfish and care about qabiil politics when that's what made the situation as bad as it currently is in Somalia.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why does it matter if it's Darood majority. Aren't they Somali? It shouldn't matter if it's Darood or Hawiye majority. Would you rather live in a non-Somali majority country like Ethiopia or Kenya? It's time to look beyond qabil and look at Somaliness/Somalinimo.
I rather be a part of Ethiopia than a Darood majority. Qabil is only what matters.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm giving up my qabiil if Somaliaweyn occurs in my lifetime. You shouldn't be selfish and care about qabiil politics when that's what made the situation as bad as it currently is in Somalia.
The pan somali flag went up in hargeisa first. What did Isaaqs get in return? List 5 points.
That's sickening. I will speak to my Isaaq boyfriend about this and ask if he also has this mentality.

Let's remember everything Ethiopia did to our people.
Lets remember what the ogaden we tried to free did to our people. Lets remember what the darood dictatorship did to our people. Ethiopians haven't done anything to the Isaaqs.
wallahi just say you rather have a free issaq superstate consisting SL and the hawd instead of signing away your freedom.
f*ck hawd, we've got enough darood land.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The pan somali flag went up in hargeisa first. What did Isaaqs get in return? List 5 points.

Lets remember what the ogaden we tried to free did to our people. Lets remember what the darood dictatorship did to our people. Ethiopians haven't done anything to the Isaaqs.

f*ck hawd, we've got enough darood land.
I will read up on this because I was sheltered from Somali politics up until now.

Could you refer me to any books, videos, or websites on this issue? Specifically the pan Somali flag in Hargeisa and the Ogaden dispute.

Regardless of what happened we must forgive. My clan was slaughtered off just like many others during the war, it isn't our war to fight sweety, it happened before us and we must work together to bring Somalia together.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I will read up on this because I was sheltered from Somali politics up until now.

Could you refer me to any books, videos, or websites on this issue? Specifically the pan Somali flag in Hargeisa and the Ogaden dispute.

Regardless of what happened we must forgive. My clan was slaughtered off just like many others during the war, it isn't our war to fight sweety, it happened before us and we must work together to bring Somalia together.
IMG_20170816_062058.jpg

Sool iyo sanaag :icon lol: (cayn is a dwarf gobol so i wont bother mentioning it)

Greater Somalia ideology has only brought disasters for Somali people. Ahmed Gurey failed to achieve his goal. Mad Mullah failed too and Siad Barre had the same fate.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You can never say Isaaq is "somalidiid". We brought the north and south together. What did we get in return?

I love all somalis but its time we part ways.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You can never say Isaaq is "somalidiid". We brought the north and south together. What did we get in return?

I love all somalis but its time we part ways.
Sxb,

If everything you're saying about Isaaq is true then I really commend your people but the Isaaq have no choice. Somalia must be united at all costs otherwise we will be taken over by the likes of Ethiopia.

Mogadishu has been making glances to March towards Somaliland and it'll be within our lifetimes that it's back under Somali rule.

Many Dhulbahante and Warsengeli have no intentions to be a part of Isaaqland.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox, instead of thinking it in a qabil lens think of it of forming a Muslim superstate

@GodKnowsBest, love the new status :salute:
I would 100% agree with a sharia ran somalia. Most of reer burco pledged their allegiance with ICU.
Sxb,

If everything you're saying about Isaaq is true then I really commend your people but the Isaaq have no choice. Somalia must be united at all costs otherwise we will be taken over by the likes of Ethiopia.

Mogadishu has been making glances to March towards Somaliland and it'll be within our lifetimes that it's back under Somali rule.

Many Dhulbahante and Warsengeli have no intentions to be a part of Isaaqland.
If the dhulos and warsans dont want to be part of the Isaaq Dynasty they can vacate the land. No worries tho, west sool has a hj mmajority and by 2050 all of sool will be hj.

Somalia and Somalis are composed of 439 sub-sub clans and by 2075, each sub-sub clan will have their own country, parliamentarians, ministers, deputy ministers and president. Let's welcome each new country with open arms and wish them success. There is a big chance that we all S.Spotters might either become presidents or honourable ministers and parliamentarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts