Greater Somalia Must be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
So all non-qabilists pretend to be miyaa? Then you are definitely indoctrinated beyond help. Your qabyaalad is a disease.
lol the generalizations, who said all? Why do I need help, it's you charlatans on here who need help, spending hours on tribe and commenting back and forth but pretending it doesn't mean anything to you yet you get so emotional when I call your bullshit out. You can meme the f*ck out of it with your "trans qabiil" you seek so much validation for but no one spends so much time on a subject and pretends to be "above it" as you losers. You are as much qabilist and have prejudices as other ones who are in the open yet you have the temerity to act like you above it!

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
We need solid plans on how to replace qablism, question is how is that actually done

We don't need to necessarily replace qabiil. We cannot erase qabiil, it is part of our history/lineage. However, what we can do is create a society where meritocracy is the way forward. Anyone can get a good job, no matter where they come from, as long as they have the necessary skills to do well in that job.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
We don't need to necessarily replace qabiil. We cannot erase qabiil, it is part of our history/lineage. However, what we can do is create a society where meritocracy is the way forward. Anyone can get a good job, no matter where they come from, as long as they have the necessary skills to do well in that job.
the problem is qabil politics, qabyaalad and 4.5.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
lol the generalizations, who said all? Why do I need help, it's you charlatans on here who need help, spending hours on tribe and commenting back and forth but pretending it doesn't mean anything to you yet you get so emotional when I call your bullshit out. You can meme the f*ck out of it with your "trans qabiil" you seek so much validation for but no one spends so much time on a subject and pretends to be "above it" as you losers. You are as much qabilist and have prejudices as other ones who are in the open yet you have the temerity to act like you above it!
I ain't the one who makes fun of qabils every few hours. The qabil talk I engage is less than 5% whereas you're talking about qabyaalad 95% of the time
IMG_6706.JPG

Its one thing to see a "Somalilander" or whatever they call themselves these days ridicule "greater Somalia" but I find it funny when a self hating mooryaan sits there and laughs with him like a donkey without a brain.
Do these kind not have any self respect, what is with the self hate? What do they stand for in the end? They love the here and now, the moryaan has no long term interest or perspective he lives for the moment in which he thinks he rules while AMISOM is patrolling his streets, keeping him safe from al-shabaab and cupping his children's balls.
I'm afraid i can't let my interests be decided with or by these types of people, it would be unconscionable to condemn thousands of young puntites to this fate.

And what of a person who comes into a discussion his fellow Somalis are having about the importance of Somaliweyn and his first thought is to attack another Somali, a teenaged boy who is a known troll on this forum and another Somali (who you know is a Somali nationalist) for laughing? While ignoring the habesh in the thread mocking his whole nation.
The level of hypocrisy it takes for you to lecture people about qabyalad while spewing it is amazing.
Why don't you try to fix these issues in yourself as an adult and then perhaps you'll be able to help others.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
And what of a person who comes into a discussion his fellow Somalis are having about the importance of Somaliweyn and his first thought is to attack another Somali, a teenaged boy who is a known troll on this forum and another Somali (who you know is a Somali nationalist) for laughing? While ignoring the habesh in the thread mocking his whole nation.
The level of hypocrisy it takes for you to lecture people about qabyalad while spewing it is amazing.
Why don't you try to fix these issues in yourself as an adult and then perhaps you'll be able to help others.
There's no hypocrisy, I am absolutely open and front in my qabyaalad but you Ms. "my uncle dindu nuffin", lets not pretend. The Habesh knows where he stands and so do I but you lowlives on here always in the tribe topics, commenting and liking tribe comments and then saying "omg i cant believe you so tribalist", get off your high horse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no hypocrisy, I am absolutely open and front in my qabyaalad but you Ms. "my uncle dindu nuffin", lets not pretend. The Habesh knows where he stands and so do I but you lowlives on here always in the tribe topics, commenting and liking tribe comments and then saying "omg i cant believe you so tribalist", get off your high horse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lmao, the fact that someone not caring about qabil is so unbelievable to you proves how lost you are. You can make up accusation like "liking qabil comments" which isn't true but is hard for people to figure out (it would take some searching) but you and I both know that was a lie. If it's so hard for you to think clearly in such a simple and obvious discussion like this I can't imagine what state your real life is in.
Read through this thread, if you don't see how hypocritical and nonsensical your posts have been only God can help you.

Anyway may Allah swt heal you

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
lmao, the fact that someone not caring about qabil is so unbelievable to you proves how lost you are. You can make up accusation like "liking qabil comments" which isn't true but is hard for people to figure out (it would take some searching) but you and I both know that was a lie. If it's so hard for you to think clearly in such a simple and obvious discussion like this I can't imagine what state your real life is in.
Read through this thread, if you don't see how hypocritical and nonsensical your posts have been only God can help you.

Anyway may Allah swt heal you
Ms Kheyre you can tell people's views by there comments, posts they like and where they spend their time and most of you spend time in the tribe section and pretend to be above it. Please dont, you show up within a nano second of your uncle being mentioned and the other losers actively cheerlead in qabyaalad. The only hypocrite here is people like you, thats why my comments have struck a nerve with so many of you.

By the way you dont know me or my life, very disrespectful :damedamn:

Ms Kheyre you can tell people's views by there comments, posts they like and where they spend their time and most of you spend time in the tribe section and pretend to be above it. Please dont, you show up within a nano second of your uncle being mentioned and the other losers actively cheerlead in qabyaalad. The only hypocrite here is people like you, thats why my comments have struck a nerve with so many of you.

By the way you dont know me or my life, very disrespectful :damedamn:

You're either delusional, a liar, or just very thick. You can't address anything I've said so you mention kheyre. The only reason someone like me is in a thread about qabil is because this forum is dominated by people who think like you and make everything about that, like you've managed to do in this thread. It's really sad you can't see that as a fully grown adult. And yes we can tell a lot about a person from their ideas, the way they reason, and what travels out of their mind onto here. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful it's just very obvious what state you must be in.

Anyway take care no point in going back and forth with an adult completely incapable of self-reflection.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You're either delusional, a liar, or just very thick. You can't address anything I've said so you mention kheyre. The only reason someone like me is in a thread about qabil is because this forum is dominated by people who think like you and make everything about that, like you've managed to do in this thread. It's really sad you can't see that as a fully grown adult. And yes we can tell a lot about a person from their ideas, the way they reason, and what travels out of their mind onto here. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful it's just very obvious what state you must be in.

Anyway take care no point in going back and forth with an adult completely incapable of self-reflection.
Really? taking that "high ground"? Lets see how long you can stay away from a Kheyre thread.

Gambar

VIP
The exit is that way :camby:I can understand where @fox is coming from but you're significantly even worse. In what scenario is AMISOM keeping somalis safe unless you like to see women and little girls getting raped when they wait in line for food, slaughtering nearby nomads for revenge, and running over little children with their vehicles.

We can give reassurances to people like @fox who hold legitimate greivances and make a deal with them. People with serious cuqdad as shown by your post are a lost cause and should be left behind. People who are blinded with hate will never prosper
:comeon:And what's the difference between @fox and @Cotton Eyed Joe

You are such a hypocrite :childplease:

Gambar

VIP
This is the only worthwhile post in the entire thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.