Greater Somalia Must be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethiopia has been a nation before most modern countries in Europe so your argument is dull and void. you should also worry about uplifting Somalians instead of dreaming about land that will never be yours.

You guys repeat that lie so much you probably think it's actually true.
84E6F124-2D9E-4604-B65A-E99E9AEF60A4-9385-000008798094430E.jpeg

You're probably thinking of Aksum, which no longer exists. Ethiopia is a modern creation that's been struggling to keep itself together since its creation. Eritrea has already left, and more will follow. You're worried that's why you're on here crying everyday.
:trumpsmirk:

That land is Somali lands, Im sorry your ethnic region is the size of the state of Maryland, keep crying.

Anyway, goodnight for real.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Its one thing to see a "Somalilander" or whatever they call themselves these days ridicule "greater Somalia" but I find it funny when a self hating mooryaan sits there and laughs with him like a donkey without a brain.
Do these kind not have any self respect, what is with the self hate? What do they stand for in the end? They love the here and now, the moryaan has no long term interest or perspective he lives for the moment in which he thinks he rules while AMISOM is patrolling his streets, keeping him safe from al-shabaab and cupping his children's balls.
I'm afraid i can't let my interests be decided with or by these types of people, it would be unconscionable to condemn thousands of young puntites to this fate.

You guys repeat that lie so much you probably think it's actually true.
View attachment 27176
You're probably thinking of Aksum, which no longer exists. Ethiopia is a modern creation that's been struggling to keep itself together since its creation. Eritrea has already left, and more will follow. You're worried that's why you're on here crying everyday.
:trumpsmirk:

That land is Somali lands, Im sorry your ethnic region is the size of the state of Maryland, keep crying.

Anyway, goodnight for real.
Ethiopia has existed and been known as such since 400 ce. We will get our Sea back and even without it we are still on our way to being the largest economy in Africa so keep crying.

Its one thing to see a "Somalilander" or whatever they call themselves these days ridicule "greater Somalia" but I find it funny when a self hating mooryaan sits there and laughs with him like a donkey without a brain.
Do these kind not have any self respect, what is with the self hate? What do they stand for in the end? They love the here and now, the moryaan has no long term interest or perspective he lives for the moment in which he thinks he rules while AMISOM is patrolling his streets, keeping him safe from al-shabaab and cupping his children's balls.
I'm afraid i can't let my interests be decided with or by these types of people, it would be unconscionable to condemn thousands of young puntites to this fate.

The exit is that way :camby:I can understand where @fox is coming from but you're significantly even worse. In what scenario is AMISOM keeping somalis safe unless you like to see women and little girls getting raped when they wait in line for food, slaughtering nearby nomads for revenge, and running over little children with their vehicles.

We can give reassurances to people like @fox who hold legitimate greivances and make a deal with them. People with serious cuqdad as shown by your post are a lost cause and should be left behind. People who are blinded with hate will never prosper

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The exit is that way :camby:I can understand where @fox is coming from but you're significantly even worse. In what scenario is AMISOM keeping somalis safe unless you like to see women and little girls getting raped when they wait in line for food, slaughtering nearby nomads for revenge, and running over little children with their vehicles.

We can give reassurances to people like @fox who hold legitimate greivances and make a deal with them. People with serious cuqdad as shown by your post are a lost cause and should be left behind. People who are blinded with hate will never prosper
I didn't mention any names yet you bit, oh how happy I am that you did. Stand up for yourself, you loser. Grow a backbone.

I didn't mention any names yet you bit, oh how happy I am that you did. Stand up for yourself, you loser. Grow a backbone.

Only difference between you and me is that I don't have to wallow in misery. Funny that you resorted to character attacks because you can't refute what I said

A doqon acting proud he set up a bait :qri8gs7:

Acting happy getting that achievement. A coward who didn't even tag me has no right to tell someone else to get a backbone.

You came into a positive topic and started to shitpost by crying about moryaan this and moryaan that. You're the one with no shame. You're even worse than the Cuban fellow crying about greater Somalia

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Only difference between you and me is that I don't have to wallow in misery. Funny that you resorted to character attacks because you can't refute what I said

A doqon acting proud he set up a bait :qri8gs7:

Acting happy getting that achievement. A coward who didn't even tag me has no right to tell someone else to get a backbone.

You come into a positivr topic and start shitposting by crying about moryaan this and moryaan that. You're the one with no shame. You're even worse than the Cuban fellow crying about greater Somalia
Why would I tag you in particular, that was a general post for all who act like you.

Of course you wallow in misery and you have no character neither. You sit there and laugh along as a person who openly mocks and ridicules the reunion of Somaliweyn then you have the audacity to talk to me as you are somehow morally superior. I know where I stand with this whole topic but for you to act holier than thou when this absolute degenerate mocks something you pretend to stand for and thousands have died for. You are weak and have no spine, it's people like you I despise the most cause you have no principles.

I don't expect the likes of you to have shame either but please do get some.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
At least we know where @fox kind stand, I don't agree with him, , I don't like him but I know he is connected to and loyal to his idea of Somaliland, he won't jump on no goddamn bandwagon. He'll stay up doing an all night shift on somalispot and pretend he has work the next day, that is dedication and worthy of some form of low respect.

But these pretend ass "anti-qabiil" validation-seeking low-energy unprincipled ass niggas talking to MOI about "greater Somalia", "somalilinimo", "cuqdad", give me a break.

giphy.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
At least we know where @fox kind stand, I don't agree with him, , I don't like him but I know he is connected to and loyal to his idea of Somaliland, he won't jump on no goddamn bandwagon. He'll stay up doing an all night shift on somalispot and pretend he has work the next day, that is dedication and worthy of some form of low respect.
Baby girl don't cry :chrisfreshhah:

I am working on what I can do with my dad but one individual is not enough to make a change.

I believe we must determine what Somalia has that the rest of the world needs. In India that was IT.

There is another option. If this next generation forgets about qabil hatred we can unite like China did with the Qin dynasty under a strong leader.

Lastly, we can take a dictatorship route with a strong leader who cuts Somalia off from the rest of the world like North Korea did.
Somalis are really good at physics , maybe we can use our expertise to combine general relativity and quantum physics

:banderas:
:mybusiness:

You can never say Isaaq is "somalidiid". We brought the north and south together. What did we get in return?

I love all somalis but its time we part ways.

Really ?
:francis:
If Isaaq wants to leave us , I'll miss you guys.
:mjkkk:
More hawiye women for us tho
:patrice::mjswag:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I wholeheartedly support Somaliweyn, however we must sort out our problems first. We must revamp the economy, agriculture, government, education, military and etc. We must defeat Al shabaab, kick out AMISOM, then deal with the question of Somaliland (peacefully), then once Somalia itself is united, stable and prosperous, then we can flex our muscles in foreign policy and look to Somaliweyn. But as for now, Somaliweyn is not our priority.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Personally I don't think we'll see a Somaliweyn in our lifetime, but anything can happen, especially if we get a political genius like this guy

bff68e606448cc675e8445269a965c16.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Personally I don't think we'll see a Somaliweyn in our lifetime, but anything can happen, especially if we get a political genius like this guy

View attachment 27180
It depends on what Somaliweyn you wanna see, it can be economy dominance over Djibouti, control over western Somalia and political autonomous for NFD. Otto von Bismarck inspires me that even a weak state that gets bullied can you unite and crash their enemies

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

But these pretend ass "anti-qabiil" validation-seeking low-energy unprincipled ass niggas talking to MOI about "greater Somalia", "somalilinimo", "cuqdad", give me a break.

giphy.gif
You have some sort of hatred in your heart and I hope it heals.

My father who faced the grunts of the civil war and watched as people he grew up with died simply for their tribe believes in a greater Somalia and forgived other qabiils for their grievances.

You must release this hatred from your heart. A country does not prosper under nihilism and Greater Somalia will be our future.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

View attachment 27180
I'm 19, Somaliweyn will happen in our lifetime, trust me.

Somalia right now hasn't made an effort to change but as soon as it receives that small push the people will be ready.

@TheMadMullah compared the situation to post-WWI Germany and I found this analogy to be brilliant.

We're lucky in that the Somali people are proud and are ready for a revolution, we just can't passively sit back and wait for somebody else to help it out.

Somalia is our country and it's our future as the children of the diaspora. We can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending