Greater Somalia Must be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Somalia must be forgotten and peace will appear in Horn of Africa.

Ethiopia has many allies and Somalia is divided, somalia can not defeat Ethiopia without friends.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somalia and Somalis are composed of 439 sub-sub clans and by 2075, each sub-sub clan will have their own country, parliamentarians, ministers, deputy ministers and president. Let's welcome each new country with open arms and wish them success. There is a big chance that we all S.Spotters might either become presidents or honourable ministers and parliamentarians.
I'm not sure if this was meant to be ironic but this exactly proves my point. We cannot dispute secessions based off of what clan you are. There are so many clans that it's non sensical.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Greater Somalia must be forgotten and peace will appear in Horn of Africa.

Ethiopia has many allies and Somalia is divided, somalia can not defeat Ethiopia without friends.
You can give up but never tell others to give up on their motherland.

I will fight for a greater Somalia for all of my life.

Somalia will try to overreach again as it did in the past and it will fail once again, history always repeats itself. The next time it might not survive.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somalia will try to overreach again as it did in the past and it will fail once again, history always repeats itself. The next time it might not survive.
Over reach?

Horta, all of Ethiopia is rightfully our land. We won it and you beckoned for daddy West to come lift you guys up.

Anyways,
@fox welcome your brother menelik. This is what you want over your own people, right?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somalia doesn't even have control of Mogadishu. You don't need to make threats, they're at your mercy.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
IMG_6704.PNG

IMG_6002.PNG IMG_6002.PNG IMG_6002.PNG

God Knows:

Your behaviour will only bring sufferings for somalis.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
God Knows:

Your behaviour will only brought sufferings for somalis.
Somalis are suffering right now and they're not conquering any land. Be specific instead of being so cryptic.

Over reach?

Horta, all of Ethiopia is rightfully our land. We won it and you beckoned for daddy West to come lift you guys up.

Anyways,
@fox welcome your brother menelik. This is what you want over your own people, right?
You're an idiot, somalia didn't even exist before Europeans. You have never ruled my land and you will never. You do know how Somalia even gained enough courage to attack Ethiopia right? It had been lifted or prompted up by the soviets for over a decade with millions of dollars worth of military aid. You attacked when we were dived and facing civil war. Like all opportunists you failed. That's history, now we own your country.

I'm not sure if this was meant to be ironic but this exactly proves my point. We cannot dispute secessions based off of what clan you are. There are so many clans that it's non sensical.

GKB

When did we Somalis ever made sense? We will be better off joining Ethiopia and creating with them Abyssinia. Otherwise, we will always bicker, fight and be jealous of one another. We behave better when others are controlling us. Let join Ethiopia, have stability and prosper with them.

Somalis are suffering right now and they're not conquering any land. Be specific instead of being so cryptic.

He's Ethiopian
You're an idiot, somalia didn't even exist before Europeans. You have never ruled my land and you will never. You do know how Somalia even gained enough courage to attack Ethiopia right? It had been lifted or prompted up by the soviets for over a decade with millions of dollars worth of military aid. You attacked when we were dived and facing civil war. Like all opportunists you failed. That's history, now we own your country.

Lmao, Somalia is the land Somalis inhabit in the region, its named after its people. The nation state is a modern concept, and your silly arguments can be applied to any nation today.
Your Ethiopia has never accomplished anything without outside help, this is well known so why even mention the soviets? Control Somalia? Your country is facing civil unrest right now and is struggling to control its own people. Our country is in the state it's in because of Somalis not your third world nation, get real and worry about helping your people living in poverty.

Goodnight

Somalia had its chance in 1977, somalis failed to achieve their goal and now the opportunity has forever gone.

There are not guerrillas in Ogaden, only a weak and insignificant ONLF is still active.

Forget war and make peace with Ethiopia.

If the dhulos and warsans dont want to be part of the Isaaq Dynasty they can vacate the land. No worries tho, west sool has a hj mmajority and by 2050 all of sool will be hj.

:lol: no we are becoming majority. Three dhulbahante subclans are moving upward somaliland from Ethiopia hawd.

We will become majority I'm 2050

My sub clan alone from hawd is already settling near hj town :nvjpqts:

Then the solobadow started crying :lol:

He's Ethiopian

Lmao, Somalia is the land Somalis inhabit in the region, its named after its people. The nation state is a modern concept, and your silly arguments can be applied to any nation today.
Your Ethiopia has never accomplished anything without outside help, this is well known so why even mention the soviets? Control Somalia? Your country is facing civil unrest right now and is struggling to control its own people. Our country is in the state it's in because of Somalis not your third world nation, get real and worry about helping your people living in poverty.

Goodnight
Ethiopia has been a nation before most modern countries in Europe so your argument is dull and void. you should also worry about uplifting Somalians instead of dreaming about land that will never be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending