graphic content: bombing in xaarmar, TV presenter dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
xaarmar is a crazy place. well known tv presenter Awil Dahir Salad was the target. al shabaab is on a roll lately.
just thought i would share this.
CQVF6vrWwAA2DtQ.jpg

Last edited:
Curse fucking arab culture! nothing will ever be the same since those hairy retarded fuckers started this tradition of bombing innocent ppl. Why do al shabaab even want and how does killing innocent muslims help their cause?

:farmajoyaab:

If we just shoot everyone in Mogadishu in the kneecaps they can’t keep blowing eachother up right? I’d imagine a handicapped suicide bomber in a wheelchair would be more noticeable and less effective ?

If we just shoot everyone in Mogadishu in the kneecaps they can’t keep blowing eachother up right? I’d imagine a handicapped suicide bomber in a wheelchair would be more noticeable and less effective ?
No just put a tracker in every citizen by law until terrorism stops. Then again why can't xamar just monitor their borders because someone is smuggling in chemicals that they use to make explosives. That or they need to stop the sales of certain pharmaceutical products at chemists without background checks.

Or just strip xamar of the capitol so that al shabaab find no reason to bomb a shitty city. They keep bombing to get a message across but farmaajo don't care as long as his bantu friends are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts