GRAPHIC: Another Black Man Gets Executed By Cops in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
He tried to stab the dude, 100% deserved.
This aint london we dont put up with slashers.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
These niggas have nothing to fear Wtf? He comes to stab a cop with a gun? :comeon:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Dude knew what he was getting into, i'm pretty sure every black man in america know the police's brutality anf short-sightedness and foolery caused his demise.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He stepped up to a cop.
He was told to stand down.
He kept stepping up to the cop.

Dumbass deserved what happened. Don't pull up to a cop looking for heat, if you can't handle the heat.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Normally I would have been sympathetic but a black man more than anyone knows not to even sneeze in a cops direction, let alone step to a cop who is already looking for a reason to put a bullet in your forehead.

Normally I would have been sympathetic but a black man more than anyone knows not to even sneeze in a cops direction, let alone step to a cop who is already looking for a reason to put a bullet in your forehead.

That’s tyranny

Muji

VIP
I don't think it matters. If you wanna live another day u know not to fucking step to a cop. Yes the cops are cowards but that doesn't change the fact most people value their lives.

Yes but Cumar a police officer is not some gang banger who kills when there’s a sign of disrespect. They are trained to deescalate situations and to protect the public. They cannot be the judge and jury of who gets executed in the street. After the man was down he should not have continued to shoot. I’ve seen British police take on someone with a knife without the need to shoot them 10 times. This is just sad and it’s very likely that the victim had a mental illness.

I don't think it matters. If you wanna live another day u know not to fucking step to a cop. Yes the cops are cowards but that doesn't change the fact most people value their lives.

It’s not the people that accept if the cops are fucked up, I should be able to spit in their face given they live on my tax money, to make an extreme example...

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That's just sad. Yeah I know the black guy was the bad guy here but you can't arrest someone who got shot multiple times. Like wtf?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts