GRAPHIC: Another Black Man Gets Executed By Cops in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
White people have never beaten up my dad, so why wiggle in white people into this?
I'm using personal experiences with all sorts of people, white, black, chinese, indian, etc the only people you have to watch out for are blacks.
White people gave us refuge in a new country like another poster said.
Please stop talking nonsense to me, I'm done trying to explain it to you, you clearly are anti white.

Lol he accuses me of being racist after he described black people as mad dogs and adoons

The logic with this one

:faysalwtf:

Pointing out that you don’t treat blacks people the same as white people does not mean I hate white people. You are emotionally charged because you have had a bad experience with black people. But as a Somali you should know you shouldn’t tar everyone with the same brush.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Looks like we have caught @Knowles in the act of looting a Somali store with her wakandan brethren. You can see her running away with her giant feeding bowls. She shows absolutely no remorse, producing a frightening smirk.View attachment 49319
Its ok she can't help herself its innate in the female nature to assist others this is precisely why so many females are nurses and teachers, the problem is when this nurturing aspect attempts to rationalize defending dangerous criminals at our expense as peaceful citizens.

In her ideal world there would be no police and criminals would be allowed to roam free and rob,slash,loot till their heart's content. Sorta like 90s Somalia.

Muji

VIP
I’m done here

But what I will say is

If any of you guys are ever brutalised by the police.

Don’t worry I won’t ask what you did to deserve it nor will applaud the police.

I think whether you’re a Muslim or an atheist you should value the lives of other human beings. Because if this ever happened to you, I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be laughed at or demonized.

It’s funny how intelligent people can turn into fruit loops when they habour racism.

Do you think black people had a choice between democrats and republicans? Would you vote for a party that describes you as having a Cotten picking mind? Did you see the racially charged language trump used against blacks at his rallies?

Black people have no option but to vote democratic, if they voted for a third party, their vote would automatically become meaningless, since they are no longer a demographic that can swing an election.

Wei drop out of this conversation please.

You're right in a sense but Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. That's what many people fail to see. I wasn't encouraging blacks to vote Republican, so stop trying to twist my post to fit your narrative.

Muji

VIP
Its ok she can't help herself its innate in the female nature to assist others this is precisely why so many females are nurses and teachers, the problem is when this nurturing aspect attempts to rationalize defending dangerous criminals at our expense as peaceful citizens.

In her ideal world there would be no police and criminals would be allowed to roam free and rob,slash,loot till their heart's content. Sorta like 90s Somalia.

Mali in all seriousness what happened to your father was very cruel and sad and if something liked that happened to me I would seek therapy, harbouring ill will to a whole group of people as a result of it will only hurt you in the long run.

Deep down you know what you are doing is illogical and wrong.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Mali in all seriousness what happened to your father was very cruel and sad and if something liked that happened to me I would seek therapy, harbouring ill will to a whole group of people as a result of it will only hurt you in the long run.

Deep down you know what you are doing is illogical and wrong.
Whats wrong with harboring ill will against criminals?:ulyin:

Maybe he was mentally ill. Why didn't the cops taser him or shoot him in the legs just to disable/slow him?

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Phillando Castile was 100% wronged. That cop needs to be behind bars but thats a totally different situation then this nigga.. Infact comparing this knife wielder to Phillando is making a mockery of his case wallahi.
This guy came directly for the white police while the 2 black offficers were closer to him.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I’m done here

But what I will say is

If any of you guys are ever brutalised by the police.

Don’t worry I won’t ask what you did to deserve it nor will applaud the police.

I think whether you’re a Muslim or an atheist you should value the lives of other human beings. Because if this ever happened to you, I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be laughed at or demonized.
Let the whole world laugh in chorus when i die.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wardheere where do you stand in all of this?
I dont like the trigger happy American police officers. They should use propotionate force.
BLM is a legatimate movement.

In 1992 i witnessed in Somalia where a guy holding an AK47 was disarmed with out being shot. The guys who disarmed him were never trained. They were vigilantes protecting our village.

When I see trained officers shooting 9 times a guy armed with a knife it amazes me.

I dont like the trigger happy American police officers. They should use propotionate force.
BLM is a legatimate movement.

In 1992 i witnessed in Somalia where a guy holding an AK47 was disarmed with out being shot. The guys who disarmed him were never trained. They were vigilantes protecting our village.

When I see trained officers shooting 9 times a guy armed with a knife it amazes me.

so you were at least 10yrs in '92, that means u r 36yrs old farax or more. :browtf:

He shot him 4 times WTF!! Duck the police coming from the underground a young man ...I don't know the rest!!

Black people deserve to be shot because they are not protesting the Muslim ban and have abortions? Shame on you disgusting pig!

Black people in America have their own problems to deal with, go and protest for your own cause, they are not your mules!
Most of the people here laugh and rate racist black comments funny, but got heated when I made fun of Arabs. It's hilarious how anti-black the people on this site are.

Most of the people here laugh and rate racist black comments funny, but got heated when I made fun of Arabs. It's hilarious how anti-black the people on this site are.
I don't care for either really, at least it means i'm not a hypocrite. I despise both desert goat fuckers and Madows alike, but of course i like the one from those groups who behave themselves and act in an appropriate manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.