GRAPHIC: Another Black Man Gets Executed By Cops in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not comparing the cases. :bell:

Some of y'all niggas are implying in this very thread (not you) that if blacks just complied with police, they wouldnt get shot. What happened to Philando obviously proves that ain't the case. They will shoot you up even when you are complying with their orders.

These cases are in the minority sxb. Police brutality and injustice is definitely a problem, only a heartless person would deny this. But it’s common sense that if a group is committing more crimes on average, then that group will have more problems and run ins with the cops, and sometimes things will go haywire.

That moment when you realise black officers were witnessing Freddie Gray getting abused, didn’t do nothing to help eventually starting the Baltimore riots. Yup, Baltimore, a city where even the DA and chief of police are black and the majority of police officer who were serving the city were also black. But hey, guess blacks somehow have to keep perpetuating this victim complex.
Blacks are a lost cause wallahi. I wonder if the 200 years of brutal enslavement did something to their subconscious.

Muji

VIP
I agree. The cop who shot him was a big pussy, he sees a man with dreads and he shits in his pants. Blame it on the hiring and training methods of police departments in the US. I bet they don't even properly train a cop to diffuse a situation without pulling out a gun. A bunch of pussies who have a sudden sense of bravado once they put on the uniform.

You changed your tune

It’s funny how our incels change the language they use and their opinions when they are speaking to a man.
:kodaksmiley:

Im honestly shocked and saddened by some of the trolls on this site.

To dehumanise someone like this because he is black shocks me.

Somalis have a long history of supporting black struggles, whether it was supporting Angela Davies back in the 70s or supporting South Africa end the apartheid regime. We also appreciate Somalis would not be in America nor have the right to vote if it wasn’t for the work of Dr King and the whole African American community. Not all of us have this psychotic hatred for African Americans and I don’t blame you for hating us as a result of seeing the views spouted here.
View attachment 49314

You don't live in the US, please refrain from commenting on Somali-AA relations.

Sincerely,

Said The Somali Supremacist

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I'm not comparing the cases. :bell:

Some of y'all niggas are implying in this very thread (not you) that if blacks just complied with police, they wouldnt get shot. What happened to Philando obviously proves that ain't the case. They will shoot you up even when you are complying with their orders.
Do you live in the united states?
Blacks have a daqan.. My own father was beat up by 3 thugs outside a gas station for refusing to jump their car, beat up put in the hospital with a broken eye socket. Dont tell me about blacks. I live here.
Its not all but some have a very bad upbringing sure part of it is the legacy of slavery and racism but that doesn't excuse the fact that they dont care about causing harm to people to enrich themselves temporary. Somalis in Minnesota also know they harbor deep seeded resentment against us, I also dont have to describe what blacks do to us in South Africa burning simple shopkeepers alive.

Muji

VIP
You don't live in the US, please refrain from commenting on Somali-AA relations.

Sincerely,

Said The Somali Supremacist

Oh so an African American took your pocket money...is that what it is? If you hate African Americans leave the country because they built it and they are the only reason your black ass is allowed to vote.
:mjlol:

“Ooh an African American beat me up...that’s why I want all of them to be killed”

“But when whitey picks on me, he is only a representation of himself”

Yes we got the memo
:chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
Do you live in the united states?
Blacks have a daqan.. My own father was beat up by 3 thugs outside a gas station for refusing to jump their car, beat up put in the hospital with a broken eye socket. Dont tell me about blacks. I live here.
Its not all but some have a very bad upbringing sure part of it is the legacy of slavery and racism but that doesn't excuse the fact that they dont care about causing harm to people to enrich themselves temporary. Somalis in Minnesota also know they harbor deep seeded resentment against us, I also dont have to describe what blacks do to us in South Africa burning simple shopkeepers alive.

Whites have done worse to Somalis

Do you celebrate when a white person is killed???

Whites have done worse to Somalis

Do you celebrate when a white person is killed???
Whites did. But how did they repay? By giving us welfare, a chance to live in their country, houses jobs etc. What did blacks do for us exactly? You can't hate whites at all.

Blacks are a lost cause wallahi. I wonder if the 200 years of brutal enslavement did something to their subconscious.

Once upon a time the black man was family oriented, had class and was well respected throughout America. Ever since the 70’s when liberal welfare policies were introduced, the black family unit was destroyed and drug use/crime skyrocketed in their communities. It’s over for them.

Muji

VIP
I don't celebrate when anyone is killed. I applaud justice dished out to criminals.

Right so why did you mention your dad?

It’s obvious the logic you were using

AA have done something bad to me and Somalis in South Africa therefore they have the right to be killed.

Apply the same logic to Arabs and whites, be consistent wurya or don’t treat black people as a monolithic group!

Martin Luther king died for nothing
Once upon a time the black man was family oriented, had class and was well respected throughout America. Ever since the 70’s when liberal welfare policies were introduced, the black family unit was destroyed and drug use/crime skyrocketed in their communities. It’s over for them.[/QUOTE
Martin Luther king died for nothing :noneck:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

AA have done something bad to me and Somalis in South Africa therefore they have the right to be killed.

Apply the same logic to Arabs and whites, be consistent wurya or don’t treat black people as a monolithic group!
White people have never beaten up my dad, so why wiggle in white people into this?
I'm using personal experiences with all sorts of people, white, black, chinese, indian, etc the only people you have to watch out for are blacks.
White people gave us refuge in a new country like another poster said.
Please stop talking nonsense to me, I'm done trying to explain it to you, you clearly are anti white.

Once upon a time the black man was family oriented, had class and was well respected throughout America. Ever since the 70’s when liberal welfare policies were introduced, the black family unit was destroyed and drug use/crime skyrocketed in their communities. It’s over for them.

Exactly! and they still vote for Democrats every single election. Blacks like Thomas Sowell, a renowned Economist, brought this issue to light but instead of taking heed of his advice, they branded him a coon.

BLM is an international cult now, they got Xalimos in the UK providing moral support on the internet. Cajib!:francis:

Looks like we have caught @Knowles in the act of looting a Somali store with her wakandan brethren. You can see her running away with her giant feeding bowls. She shows absolutely no remorse, producing a frightening smirk.
south-africa4_21.jpg

Muji

VIP
Exactly! and they still vote for Democrats every single election. Blacks like Thomas Sowell, a renowned Economist, brought this issue to light but instead of taking heed of his advice, they branded him a coon.

It’s funny how intelligent people can turn into fruit loops when they habour racism.

Do you think black people had a choice between democrats and republicans? Would you vote for a party that describes you as having a Cotten picking mind? Did you see the racially charged language trump used against blacks at his rallies?

Black people have no option but to vote democratic, if they voted for a third party, their vote would automatically become meaningless, since they are no longer a demographic that can swing an election.

Wei drop out of this conversation please.

It’s funny how intelligent people can turn into fruit loops when they habour racism.

Do you think black people had a choice between democrats and republicans? Would you vote for a party that describes you as having a Cotten picking mind? Did you see the racially charged language trump used against blacks at his rallies?

Black people have no option but to vote democratic, if they voted for a third party, their vote would automatically become meaningless, since they are no longer a demographic that can swing an election.

Wei drop out of this conversation please.
Are you a blm xalimo?

I differentiate AA's from our African brothers. After a century of slavery and now Quasi slavery, African Americans are closer to White Americans then Africans.

The last contact those people groups had was hundreds of years ago. They really are completely separate. Because of ethnic mixing they don't even look particularly alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts