GRAPHIC: Another Black Man Gets Executed By Cops in America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You guys need to realize that alot of cops are social rejects, probably got bullied by black kids in high school and take out their frustrations on them when they get the badge. They already don't like blacks and if u step to them (yes, you are seen as black too) they won't hesitate to drop ur ass right then and there.

I am not even pro black lives matter but even I get why blacks despise police. We all saw the videos of the father getting shot up in front of his wife and kids on the highway in Minnesota when he was comolying with the cop. You can do everything right and still get dropped bilaa naxariis.

You guys need to realize that alot of cops are social rejects, probably got bullied by black kids in high school and take out their frustrations on them when they get the badge. They already don't like blacks and if u step to them (yes, you are seen as black too) they won't hesitate to drop ur ass right then and there.

I am not even pro black lives matter but even I get why blacks despise police. We all saw the videos of the father getting shot up infront of his wife and kids on the highway in Minnesota. You can do everything right and still get dropped bilaa naxariis.
Tbh black people put that on themselves. How can you be responsible for the most crimes as a race when you don't even make up half of the population in America? Obviously the cops are aware of them and I don't blame them.

Muji

VIP
So because someone is mentally ill i'm supposed to let him slash my throat?
Even more reason to put a mad dog down.

Wow I’m not going to explain this to you more than once.

When the victim went down, the police officer should have stopped shooting. It was obvious the man was no longer a threat to him.

Even in a war zone if you shoot a man who is already down, this is considered a war crime by the Geneva convention.

A police officer has a duty to protect the public, this includes those who were once a threat to him. As human beings we should strive to preserve life. The language you spew “adoon” “mad dog”, it’s really disgusting.

If god forbid you were not of sound mind and you carried out risky behaviour like this, you would not like to be gunned down numerous times and have your death celebrated.

Women like @Knowles will never be able to raise blue-blooded Somali children simply because they care more about what happens to some low life criminal in the middle of an American ghetto than the daily inhumanity that happens to Somalis in South Africa, Ethiopia etc.

How many times have we seen xalimos attend those almost weekly occurring protest for some criminal Madow who got shot? (Some even topless, while wearing head scarf:faysalwtf:)

I can't recall ever seeing even a march/protest for innocent Somalis who suffer immensely under the cruel government of Ethiopia and xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

Women like @Knowles will never be able to raise blue-blooded Somali children simply because they care more about what happens to some low life criminal in the middle of an American ghetto than the daily atrocities that happen to Somalis in South Africa, Ethiopia etc.

How many times have we seen xalimos attend those almost weekly occurring protest for some criminal Madow who got shot? (Some even topless, while wearing head scarf:faysalwtf:)

I can't recall ever seeing even a march/protest for innocent Somalis who suffer immensely under the cruel government of Ethiopia and xenophobic attacks in South Africa.
That girl wasn't Somali :camby:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Aaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah! So much crap in one post. How long it took you to push this out your backside imp?

Blacks are you competition? Where/when/how?

Rahtid!? Nigga is dumb is rocks!

As for the clip...this could have been handled differently...but its a known fact that cops shoot to kill in the US so it is what it is.
In Somalia right now the different clans are competing, what makes you think Black Americans are not your competition? Thats not even the main point I was making, it was that this Brother was committing a criminal act with a knife clear as day on video. We cant be tolerating that from ANYONE black or BLUE.

Low iq?

You clearly have a racial bias here.

Why didn’t you assume he was mentally ill? since this is clearly the case.

The funny thing is a Somali women was shot by a cop this year for doing the exact same thing and she turned out to be ill. Would you now conclude that Somalis have a low IQ?

You’re a nasty troll. And you have the empathy levels of a serial killer go and seek help.
I have a racial bias? My people were treated like 2nd class citizens back home and still are, I understand the value of a free society that has order, you need order enforcers to maintain that order. Stop supporting criminals of any color walashay.

That dude was probably on something or mentally ill. No sane black person would do that.

walla walla hack hack spit to you too!

People should know the protocol by now. Cops shoot to kill, not to diffuse the situation. Instead your boy lunges at him as if the cop was a bucket of KFC chicken.

Adoon ibn Qarad:francis:

Cumar

VIP
Tbh black people put that on themselves. How can you be responsible for the most crimes as a race when you don't even make up half of the population in America? Obviously the cops are aware of them and I don't blame them.

Go and watch the Philando Castille video and try and tell me he committed a crime.

Listen I ain't a BLM supporter so telling me stuff I already know won't change my point. At the end of the day when I get pulled over by a cop I listen and comply because I'm not trying to die out of a false sense of pride.

U niggas are not normal. I bet u piss ur pants when u get pulled over but you're acting all tough for the internet.

Muji

VIP
That dude was probably on something or mentally ill. No sane black person would do that.

walla walla hack hack spit to you too!

Im honestly shocked and saddened by some of the trolls on this site.

To dehumanise someone like this because he is black shocks me.

Somalis have a long history of supporting black struggles, whether it was supporting Angela Davies back in the 70s or supporting South Africa end the apartheid regime. We also appreciate Somalis would not be in America nor have the right to vote if it wasn’t for the work of Dr King and the whole African American community. Not all of us have this psychotic hatred for African Americans and I don’t blame you for hating us as a result of seeing the views spouted here.
FAAD8641-C331-42E1-B846-C762ECD896E9.jpeg

Go and watch the Philando Castille video and try and tell me he committed a crime.

Listen I ain't a BLM supporter so telling me stuff I already know won't change my point. At the end of the day when I get pulled over by a cop I listen and comply because I'm not trying to die out of a false sense of pride.

U niggas are not normal. I bet u piss ur pants when u get pulled over but you're acting all tough for the internet.
You north Americans are crazy wallahi.

Too bad I live in the UK so even if I don't listen and comply I still live. I understand north Americans pissing their pants when there is a 50% chance you'll get shot. Alx I live in England where I don't have to worry about that.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

Phillando Castile was 100% wronged. That cop needs to be behind bars but thats a totally different situation then this nigga.. Infact comparing this knife wielder to Phillando is making a mockery of his case wallahi.

I agree. The cop who shot him was a big pussy, he sees a man with dreads and he shits in his pants. Blame it on the hiring and training methods of police departments in the US. I bet they don't even properly train a cop to diffuse a situation without pulling out a gun. A bunch of pussies who have a sudden sense of bravado once they put on the uniform.

Cumar

VIP
Phillando Castile was 100% wronged. That cop needs to be behind bars but thats a totally different situation then this nigga.. Infact comparing this knife wielder to Phillando is making a mockery of his case wallahi.

I'm not comparing the cases. :bell:

Some of y'all niggas are implying in this very thread (not you) that if blacks just complied with police, they wouldnt get shot. What happened to Philando obviously proves that ain't the case. They will shoot you up even when you are complying with their orders.

One shot to the leg would have sufficed.

This is unbelievable
Yeah i agree the officer overreacted but it still doesn't justify these dindu nuffins coming up to cops with knifes and being all confrontational. Maybe he was suicidal, who knows but he sure as hell is stupid to approach with a knife and then to lunge with it.

That moment when you realise black officers were witnessing Freddie Gray getting abused and didn’t do nothing to help eventually starting the Baltimore riots. Yup, Baltimore, a city where even the DA and chief of police are black and the majority of police officers who were serving the city were also black. But hey, guess blacks somehow have to keep perpetuating this victim complex.

Im honestly shocked and saddened by some of the trolls on this site.

To dehumanise someone like this because he is black shocks me.

Somalis have a long history of supporting black struggles, whether it was supporting Angela Davies back in the 70s or supporting South Africa end the apartheid regime. We also appreciate Somalis would not be in America nor have the right to vote if it wasn’t for the work of Dr King and the whole African American community. Not all of us have this psychotic hatred for African Americans and I don’t blame you for hating us as a result of seeing the views spouted here.
View attachment 49314
AHAHAHHA And how did the South Africans repay us?
Somalia does not hold the same diplomatic and economic sway as Nigeria, he said. Nigeria has spoken out on behalf of Nigerians living in South Africa, taking the matter to the African Union for regional intervention. The consulate in South Africa set up a hotline for affected expatriates. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, demonstrators looted the Abuja office of South African phone operator, MTN, in retaliation.

The Somali community did not have similar tactics. Instead, the community board has pleaded with local authorities and joined forces with the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Ethiopian and other immigrant business associations suffering under anti-immigrant attacks. Still, Osman claims as many as 100 Somalis are killed each year in South Africa, especially in their shops, with little repercussion.
/QUOTE]

Attachments

• h_53348255.jpg
    h_53348255.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.