Government Spokesperson: Farmaajo will stay in office until a new leader is elected

shabaab? are you illiterate :kodaksmiley: i said janan and the kikuyus across the border which is a matter of national security. shabaab is like the one herpes rash you cant get rid of at least you can deal with these zanzibarisin our land

giphy.gif

Are you seriously asking why the SNA was deployed to Gedo when it was just assaulted by a foreign-backed militia?

:drakewtf:

Danab, NISA, and Gorgor are deployed all across the country, deterring al-Shabaab every day. In case you were not aware, fighting a clandestine, mobile opponent that uses hit-and-run tactics and receives funding from your own geopolitical rivals is exceedingly difficult. I can imagine the challenge is much greater with limited resources. Perhaps thorough the FGS's internal calculus providing relief for those within al-Shabaab territory is not possible currently? Maybe the military is biding time until it has the capacity to significantly escalate the conflict and end the war? To reiterate, there are many things we are not privy to and to accuse the government of playing favourites when they do not perform as expected is juvenile.
There weren't any SNA in gedo before farmaajo sent them. Especially in Beledxaawo and Ceelwaaq. AS are still in the bush and it was up to local militia to fight them. So if anything this was long overdue.

It wasn't also just foreign backed militia, it was Kenya itself. Before all of this happened, Kenya came to Beledxaawo to put a wall in the middle of the city and add large swaths of land to Kenya. They were chased out by the shacab, remember there were no SNA there back then. After a while, NISA got information that Kenya was creating an army paid by them, and registered with biometrics. To capture all of beledxaawo. The ones who gave the information to NISA were recruits who ran away from Kenya. That's when the SFG decided to send SNA for the FIRST time there to stop that. If this is a case of favouritism it's against reer gedo.

And finally yes, the plan of the government to free all of that land is coming soon. When we have enough numbers of gorgor and danab. The regular SNA is not good enough to free those lands since they are mostly ragtag militia without excellent training. Many places were freed the past 4 years as well.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
shabaab? are you illiterate :kodaksmiley: i said janan and the kikuyus across the border which is a matter of national security. shabaab is like the one herpes rash you cant get rid of at least you can deal with these zanzibarisin our land

There weren't any SNA in gedo before farmaajo sent them. Especially in Beledxaawo and Ceelwaaq. AS are still in the bush and it was up to local militia to fight them. So if anything this was long overdue.

It wasn't also just foreign backed militia, it was Kenya itself. Before all of this happened, Kenya came to Beledxaawo to put a wall in the middle of the city and add large swaths of land to Kenya. They were chased out by the shacab, remember there were no SNA there back then. After a while, NISA got information that Kenya was creating an army paid by them, and registered with biometrics. To capture all of beledxaawo. The ones who gave the information to NISA were recruits who ran away from Kenya. That's when the SFG decided to send SNA for the FIRST time there to stop that. If this is a case of favouritism it's against reer gedo.

And finally yes, the plan of the government to free all of that land is coming soon. When we have enough numbers of gorgor and danab. The regular SNA is not good enough to free those lands since they are mostly ragtag militia without excellent training. Many places were freed the past 4 years as well.

The FGS needs to take over the entirety of Jubaland. The whole "state" is complicit in the illegal charcoal trade with al-Shabaab and has been monetarily supporting them for years. I wrote about it a while ago:
Here's a link stating in unequivocal terms that Madoobe, along with his Bantu masters, resumed the illegal charcoal trade in early 2013.
Sources close to Jubaland Presidency revealed that President Madoobe is receiving millions of US Dollars for allowing illicit exports of charcoal from a port under his control.
This was later corroborated by the UN who found that the Kenyan Defence Force facilitated the export of charcoal by providing military support to Madoobe:
“When it became clear that the Security Council would not lift the charcoal export ban, the KDF (Kenyan Defence Force), Madoobe and his Ras Kamboni forces took the unilateral decision to begin the export of charcoal from Kismayo port”.
An even more odious claim explored in the article is how Madoobe, along with senior (Kenyan) AMISOM figures conspired to keep the Federal Government of Somalia, led by HSM, in the dark:
The group said an AMISOM commander lied to the president. The report stated: “As late as 26 October 2012, the AMISOM Deputy Force Commander for Operations and Plans, Major General Simon Karanja (of Kenya), assured the President that the port was closed and there was no shipping traffic, while he knew otherwise.

This article has a better overview of Kenya's role in the entire affair. This all begs the question, how can FGS mount an effective anti-terror campaign while also contending with rogue federal member states?

For nearly seven years, Madoobe oversaw the transport of vast piles of charcoal through Kismayo port and did nothing. He made no attempt to inform that the FGS about the logging of nearly 2.1 million Acacia trees, in a region which has suffered below average rainfall for two years and is at risk of drought.

Madoobe is quite probably the most odious figure in modern Somali politics but somehow he does not attract the same level of condemnation as Farmaajo. His actions have led to the direct enrichment of a known terror group and he has publicly collaborated with Kenya as I outlined above.

This election fracas has shown me just how self-serving many people on this forum are. Farmaajo's shortcomings have become so well-rehearsed, buttressed on the thousands of lies preached by qabil-propagandists, that they have lost their connection with reality. How can the same people who rant about the FGS be so quiet in the face of much more apparent wrongdoing?

Last edited:
The FGS needs to take over the entirety of Jubaland. The whole "state" is complicit in the illegal charcoal trade with al-Shabaab and has been monetarily supporting them for years. I wrote about it a while ago:

Madoobe is quite probably the most odious figure in modern Somali politics but somehow he does not attract the same level of condemnation as Farmaajo. His actions have led to the direct enrichment of a known terror group and he has publicly collaborated with Kenya as I outlined above.

This election fracas has shown me just how self-serving many people on this forum are. Farmaajo's shortcomings have become so well-rehearsed, buttressed on the thousands of lies preached by qabil-propagandists, that they have lost their connection with reality. How can the same people who rant about the FGS be so quiet in the face of much more apparent wrong-doing?
This is all connected. Kenya wouldn't be supporting madoobe for nothing, they want him to secure the sea, and in exchange they will keep him in power. The plan is to capture beledxaawo and build a wall from there reaching to ras kambooni. After that at the ICJ they claim the wall is their border and it matches their sea border. That's why kenya is spending all this energy on beledxaawo it's not for nothing. Beledxaawo might be the single most important city to kenya right now, because it's where they want the wall to start. Somalis will curse madoobe later after the sea is lost, and it's 68 iq in action. They think this is a petty squabble between mx allegedly using Ethiopia and Ogaden using Kenya. When it's something that should concern all of us. Hate farmaajo or love him, but whatever you do not a single SNA should be removed from beledxaawo. Until the ICJ case is settled. These politicians who say remove troops from gedo are paid stooges or dumb politicians shooting themselves in the foot.

Royalflush

novacane

This election fracas has shown me just how self-serving many people on this forum are. Farmaajo's shortcomings have become so well-rehearsed, buttressed on the thousands of lies preached by qabil-propagandists, that they have lost their connection with reality. How can the same people who rant about the FGS be so quiet in the face of much more apparent wrongdoing?
The fgs is too far from jubbada and it’s too centrist to do that. Jubbaland is too big I propose it be split into gedo and a smaller jubbaland that way we can be semi autonomous.
I’m 100% with you people get tired of one stable president they only know his shortcomings but where’s all his achievements.fake wadanis- no names...